Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

FF I Was Made To Love You Precap on Page 61 (Page 48)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

awesome part...hate sheila to the core
hey dearHug

thanks for reading Embarrassed

love you Hug

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubal223

thank you for this wonderful update and PM

hey Sweets Hug

love you Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainurubal

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EAREYE

loved ur update

no avita moment no prb may be in nxt

hey pinks Hug

love you Hug
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunaha6

i must admit yaar priya...i forgot the story completely...I have come back from part 4 and is really cool...yaar yeah sheila is like your aunty...Angry

hey Sunaha Hug

love you Hug
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
This is dedicated to My GKD'ians Embarrassed

hope you all like it...

Note : Past will be Italic also in Navy Blue color and present will be in pink color with no italic Embarrassed

I WAS MADE TO LOVE YOU

Arpitha was happy and jumping around in excitement that she is going to her home in weekend but mostly importantly her brothers Jagat and Chirag are coming to home too so they can enjoy their weekend also hoping that damn dad's sugary sweet girl Sheila will not destroy their weekend.

"Arpi!" A voice called down from the stairs of the main building, and Arpi turned then she was her friend Manjari accompanied by a young man she had not seen before. He had to be around 22 or 23, and he was definitely a student. All lonely thoughts forgotten, she went and met them halfway, a small smile on her lips.She stared at her best friend, who was blushing lightly and looking quite embarrassed.

"Hello, Manjari," She said when she reached them. She was grinning slyly, but Manjari did not meet her gaze. "And I don't think we've met, Yet?" She turned to the man, and offered him her hand, which he took with a smile.

"Ranvijay Singh." He said, "And you are'?"

"Arpitha Rai, Manjari best friend." She said. "You're not a student here, are you?" She asked softly, and he laughed.

"No! I already work. I was driving my way to work, when'I, er, splashed a water puddle on Miss Manjari accidentally. I felt responsible for her mess." He paused, smiling more widely. "I guess I should be going. Can I offer the lovely ladies a lift?" He asked 

Before Arpitha could say anything, Manjari blurted out, "No!" Then she blushed. "Uh, I mean'We can manage, but thanks for the offer, Ranvijay" She added quickly.

"Oh," He was clearly disappointed, but he nodded. "Well, then, I shall be going. And please do think about my offer" Then he turned to leave.

Once he was out of sight, Arpitha elbowed her friend and gazed at her questioningly.

"Well?" She demanded when Manjari did not say anything. "What was he talking about?"

"Oh, Arpi ! He's just sooo kind," Manjari 

piped up, "I was out early since my last subject sir didn't come, and I was waiting under the tree'Then his car came rushing past by, and I got splashed'It rained earlier, didn't it? But instead of walking away, he offered me help! Then'" Manjari paused dramatically and Arpitha wanted to kill her.

"Don't kill me with suspense" Arpitha nearly shrieked the words out.

"After a few minutes we spoke, he invited me to a dinner date!"Manjari was nearly skipping. "Only, it's a double date, so I told him I'd think about it. So, will you come with me Arpi,Please, pretty please?"

"When is it?" She asked cautiously. If it's on Saturday, she'll have to decline, since she needs to come home.

"Friday night," Manjari said. "But if you don't come, I won't come, too!"

"Oh'I guess'Why the hell not?" She answered with a grin on her face. Manjari smiled brightly then hugged her.

They let go of each other, staring at each other hard. Then they both laughed like crazy.

Hmm. Not a bad day. Not a bad day at all.

Friday Night

"oh Arpi aren't you nervous?"  Manjari asked, twiddling her thumbs. "I'm all unable to relax and nervous too"

"Come on Manjari you look great so don't worry okay " Arpitha said while waiting for Ranvijay and his friend they said both will arrive at 8:00 pm while girls were ready half an hour early.

Arpitha supposed she's also nervous, but only because she didn't know what to expect of Ranvijays friend.

She sighed, and tried to fix her hair again.

Present situation

Meanwhile, as Arpitha lay asleep, one soul remains restless.

Avdhesh stared at the wine glass in his hand. It was his fifth, and the newly-opened bottle of Jack Daniell was now half-empty. But still, sleep wouldn't come'

Past continues...

" Ranvijay how much time I told you, I can't come!" He protested to his cousin. He wore a lopsided grin as Ranvijay shook his head. 

At the age of 23, he,Avdhesh Singh Thakur, Avdhesh to his friends and Babua to his family,the CEO and heir of Thakur industries is a certified playboy. He just refuses to be serious about anything at all. He has never fallen in love, but he isn't a virgin anymore. He doubted if there was 23-year old virgin in the world nowadays.

"No can do," Ranvijay said, laughing. "Enough of this fake crying just because some girl refused to go to sleep with you!"

He was talking about Megha, a girl he met at some club who refused him point-blank when he asked for a date. That sure deflated his oversized ego.

He scratched his silky brown hair irritably at the memory of his shame. But his brown eyes twinkled with mischief just the same. Maybe going out wasn't such a bad idea.

But Ranvijay saw the look in his eyes.

"Now, no fooling around, though, I just like you to meet the charming friend of my girl-to-be, so don't go around breaking anyone's heart tonight."

Avdhesh sighed. Now here he sat his car and Ranvijay all clammy and fidgety beside him.

"You look great, okay, dude Enough!" He said and shook his head in a carefree sort of way.

Half an hour later, they stopped at a near Lallanpur's famous college St.Mary college hostel and Avdhesh's jaw dropped.

What, we're dating college students?

Ranvijay went out of the car and his sinking feeling didn't stop. He followed him silently He liked sophisticated girls, and not kids But he forgot all these when two pretty ladies emerged from the doorway. His jaw literally dropped.

One had simple brown eyes and black hair but she wasn't the one he was drawn to. It was the other girl with mesmerizing black eyes and soft black hair on which he want to keep running his hands.

Now he knew what an angel must look like.

He hoped silently that Manjari-Whoever was the brown eyes girl or else and then Ranvijay went to receive them.

The three approached him, but he didn't notice it. He continued gaping at the girl like an idiot and when Ranvijay Notice it he 

cleared his throat 

loudly.

"Huh?" He said stupidly, blinking hard.

"Hello, I'm Arpitha Rai" Said the girl-angel who offered him her hand. He stared at it stupidly, until his friend cleared his throat again. He turned to look at his friend's face, and saw that he was having silent fits of laughter inside. Annoyed of his own actions, he turned to Arpitha. Instead of shaking her hand, he took it to his lips and kissed it lightly. It was smooth and creamy. He wondered how it must feel to be caressed by'

Urgh! Quit it, you lovely dovey school boy!

The girl looked taken aback, but smiled just the same.

"A pleasure to meet you, Miss Rai. Avdhesh Singh Thakur at your service, but you may call me Avdhesh." He said softly, smiling as he let go of her hand.

"Oh," She said, and smiled serenely. "If that's the case, then you may call me Arpitha."

Not a bad beginning, he thought, grinning widely. Not at all.

And I won't regret this night. Never. Ever.

Completed Embarrassed

Sorry for the delay Embarrassed

waiting for you views and any mistake i'm sorry...feel free commentWink

(if you like, don't forget to press the buttonSmile)

Glitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text Generator

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 May 2011 at 7:15am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

aminakhanjasveensokhicoolguy3Cuty16Sidda8ozzyiedannoFallen Starrainurubaljes_jadePristineSoul...Natasha...-Prashu-lonelyshadow

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Im the first to comment..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

jasveensokhi Senior Member
jasveensokhi
jasveensokhi

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Hey di will w8 for the updateSmile

nd i unresed ol mah postsssBig smile

Edited by jasveensokhi - 09 May 2011 at 8:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefilleyoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Ice CreamHugHugHug

Ohhh wooohooo!!!!

Avi is playboyLOLLOLLOL I just love him EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

He wont let go of her na LOLLOLLOLEmbarrassed

I just laughed at his jaw dropping when he thought that they will be dating college studentsLOLLOL

Muaah to you...

I simply loooved this partClapClapStarStarStar

Love yew <3

Me waiting for next oneWink

Edited by prash_t - 15 May 2011 at 9:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefilleCuty16yoga23priyaPristineSoul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index