Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

FF I Was Made To Love You Precap on Page 61 (Page 44)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
This is dedicated to My Jaanu Saku Jess Embarrassed

hope you all like it...

@ Jo liked your surprise 

Note : from here their past starts and it has 6 parts 

I WAS MADE TO LOVE YOU

"'My wife." He added softly, and walked out of the place.

Avdhesh 's last words rang like the soft sound of the wind chimes as he left.

she felt so weak'so weak'

She gathered her son who was looking wistfully at the door in her arms and hugged him lightly.

"Arpitha" Maya said silently after a while, almost cautiously. "Listen, I-I didn't know'I'm sorry, God knows'"

"It is okay, Maya," She said with a sigh, "I knew this could happen'And it really will happen one way or another, I just didn't know when'"

"I don't know, but one thing's certain: I won't give Nihal to him Never"

"What he said, was it true? Are you really his'?"

"Wife," Arpitha finished for her, "Yes, I married Avdhesh Singh Thakur  when I was 19,i was still  in college  and Nihal born when i was 20 after i moved from lallanpur"

"How long did the marriage last? I mean'"

"It's okay; I know you want to know. It lasted three months; I was a month pregnant when I left him, and he didn't know it. But if you're asking legally, he's still my'husband'"

"But what about your stepsister?" Maya asked her looking bewildered.

"He came here today to ask for a divorce. Then this happened'" She said without any bitterness at all. She felt numb again. But she's certain that when she sees him again, the wounds that never really healed would feel painful again. "And I honestly, honestly don't know what will happen'"

"But nobody knows of Avdhesh singh thakur marriage! It should have been big news, what with a celebrity like him!" Neha said loudly, not being able to contain her curiosity anymore.

"Yes," She said with a small, sarcastic laugh. "Only, it was in secret'Besides, I stopped using his surname when I left. For all I knew when we separated, it was officially over between us'"

"Can you tell us what really happened?" Mayasaid, and the rest of the staff nodded in agreement.

She stared at the wall opposite her, not really seeing it. She has not even heard of Maya's last remark, for she was lost'

She was lost in memories, and her eyes grew misty as her past, her past with her love Avdhesh, began to flow freely from her subconscious'Like a river that flowed forever'

And before anyone can do anything, before anyone can catch her, Arpitha fell to the floor, unconscious. She was stressed more than anything'

'And lost in her dreams'dreams that involve her mysterious past with her love.

-----Week Later-----

As Arpitha slept in a bed due to exhaustion while Jagat stared at his sister's serene face, his own features grim and tired at the same time. He had rushed to her aid when she had fainted, and now, she was safe on a bed in her house. After reassuring Nihal that his mom is okay and then he sat down beside her bed, thinking of how much trouble her husband caused; even more than he's worth. That guy was lucky they didn't meet that day, or else, he might have earned himself a punch in the face. When he bore witness to the two's wedding years and years ago, almost reluctantly, he only had his's sister best interests at heart. He never dreamt that this would happen'They were very much in love then, very much in love'

Unknown to him, however, Arpitha  was revisiting the past'walking down the memory lanes of yesterday'

(Note : Past Starts from here...) 

Arpitha was waiting patiently for her best friend Manjari, they were best friends from their childhood  and she was Arpitha's biggest strength was with her through thick and thinHer Best Friend Manjari and she is a 2 years older than her also she is also studying in same University were as she is Arpitha's and at age at 18 Arpitha looked like an angel with mesmerizing black eyes with waist length hair with a loving smile which can make any guy to drool. she is studying in Lallanpur University as history student and her father is one of the famous engineer in Lallanpur and she has two brothers who loves her and can do anything for her happiness and one step-sister whom she loathes very much.

"Arpitha "A honey-laced voice she knew and abhorred so well called her. She didn't bother to turn around as her stepsister Sheila, she walked towards her was a year younger that she is, but is only starting college herself. Even though she isn't even bright student but not dumb too and she is doing her modeling in one of the top University, she may look like a innocent person outside but her in shell  she always envied Arpitha from the day she stepped in their step father house and always blamed Arpitha near her Step father saying she dates and parties all night with boys leaving her alone in home which her father believed his innocent step daughter.

"Sheila, What bring you here?" Arpitha snapped with utmost dislike and she was shock to see her in her hostel and there was a deep reason in it and she will never believe her after what happen last time when her father came from tour and because of her father lost faith in her when he always trust her blindly.

*That faithful day* 

When Sheila brought her boyfriend Rahul to their home and they were kissing then Rahul removed her top while kissing her and Sheila was drinking a beer then he lift in bridal style took her in her room and they were kissing her then Arpitha was about to go in to her room but she heard a noise from Sheila's room then she was stunned.

when she noticed that Arpitha is stand there then she winked at her while Arpitha was furious at her 

"Sheila, What's going on here and who is this guy?" she asked while looking disgusting at them "let me call pappa or bhaiiya now" Arpitha shouted at both of them and was about to turn then Rahul came from behind then lifted on his shoulder then threw her in bed while Sheila understood his plans and started dressing while he was top of Arpitha trying to remove her clothes but she didn't allow him.

" Rahul Please don't do this to me" Arpitha tried to push him but he was too heavy that she can't do it while sheila was drinking and laughing in the corridor but when she heard a car coming through a gate then she started crying and when Mahesh was her crying down sitting floor then he went near her and asked the reason then she showed her room but when she went to her room saw Arpitha and Rahul then his whole world scattered seeing his Angel doing this behind his back.

"how could you do this Arpitha, my own child did this kind of work i can't believe it and that too to her sister  " he furiously snapped at her while Sheila was crying then she looked at Rahul and said "Never set foot in this house again, you hear? And you leave Sheila well alone!" then he looked at Arpitha furious and shouted at her go and changed the dress while consoling Sheila.

she went her room silently obeying her father and before she could reach her bed to sleep all thoughts of history home works were forgotten then everything went black.

No one believed her except her brothers and both of them managed to get back at Rahul for nearly raping her and the one to comfort her when he got home the next day and found out what happened.

* End of the faithful day *

"Arpitha, are you listening?" Sheila asked her one more time but it like was shouting at her then finally Arpitha said her " yeah yeah i am listening. " while she was interestingly reading her romantic novel.

"Dad asked you come home immediately because Jagat and Chirag are Coming home" she said.

Arpitha's face lightened up.

"Oh, no need to force me, I'll come home," She said brightly.

i am sorry for any mistakes  because my editor is busy with her first OS Wink

waiting for you views and any mistake i'm sorry...feel free commentWink

(if you like, don't forget to press the buttonSmile)

Glitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text Generator

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 May 2011 at 7:32am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

komalSinghaminakhanjasveensokhicoolguy3Cuty16Suhana6joliefilleice _girltalkie14rainurubalEAREYEjes_jadedannoMeraCheekuViratUmIbrahimSidda8ozzyieFallen Staraamirkhanfanlonelyshadow-Prashu-YeHoKyaRahaHai...Natasha...

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
PriyaaaHugHug

Me FirstDancing

Update was

My cutie pie is shatteredCryCryCryCry

Nd Sheila...Angry  It was due to her nd her idiotic BFAngryAngryAngryAngry

I completely hate herAngry

Her father is believing Arpi...!!! Arrghhh!!!Angry

I Hope her truth comes out in front of Avi soon,..Ouch

Update it soon Darling..

Me eagerly waiting...Embarrassed

Edited by prash_t - 27 April 2011 at 12:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefilleCuty16jes_jadeyoga23priya

jasveensokhi Senior Member
jasveensokhi
jasveensokhi

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Priya di again a vry nic part of urs

luved d way u showed d emotions of d 

characters vry awesomeee

luved itEmbarrassed

Edited by jasveensokhi - 09 May 2011 at 8:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16jes_jadeyoga23priya

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Priya dear!!!!!!!!HugHug

That's so sweet of u to dedicate this part for meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
[but me the last one to commentCry]

Update was as always..."Awesome"Star
StarStarStarStar

It was just fantastic & brilliantly written...ClapClap

Uggghhh...I will kill dat Sheila ki Jawaani...AngryAngry

Poor Arpi!!!!!CryCry

Plzz update soon..Smile

Edited by jes_jade - 29 April 2011 at 12:02pm

Cuty16-Prashu-yoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Priya. That Shelia is such a w***e. I can't believe she would something as disgusting and rude like that. She isn't even a virgin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Arpi had to take the blame while the guy tried to rape her. He should have been charged for sexual assault. I'm eagerly waiting to see when Avi meets Arpi for the first time.

aminakhanCuty16yoga23priya

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
I didn't think i could hate Sheila anymore...but now i loathe her from my heart...So Arpitha has been facing this demon for a long time...and why does her father believe Sheila so blindly?...i mean his Son's could explain the situation to him right?...this was a really emotional yet superb update...loved it priya eagerly waiting for more...love you

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aminakhanjoliefilleCuty16yoga23priya

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Hye dear,
thanks for the flashbacks dear but really this Shila is not less or can say one step ahead of bhutni(your cunning aunty ha ha).

But i think arpi had hided many things from avi as that when both of them were at office i remember avi taking Rahuls name as arpi's bf.
So avi is at a long distance from the reality i hope he got the things clear before its be too late.

Nice part dear once again.

Waise i have updated my post of the last part at pg-37.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefilleyoga23priya

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
hayee rabba...yeh mere saath kya ho raha hai...ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
pehle toh kabhi nahi hua aise per ab lagat hai ki aisa har baar hoga...
iss bimari ka naam shabdo ki kami...LOLLOLLOL
jo lagat hai har baar priya ki FF padh ke hone wali hai...
aur iska  toh koi elaaj..bhi nahi hai...
but i m happy ki mai iss bimari se bimaar hoon...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by danno - 06 May 2011 at 7:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index