Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Milii

Heyyy Priya...

Sorry for not commenting on the last part... 😭 Did not log in for quite sometime dear....

Today I read both the parts....

As usual, they are amazzzzzzzzzzzziiinngggggggggggg 🤗
Loved the way both are jealous, but unable to say anything 😃

Keep it up sweetie  👍🏼

Hey Milli 🤗

no worries dear and i am glad u like it....😳

thanks dear for reading it 😳

take care

love you 🤗

jaanshen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey priya thanks
part four is very nice
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Unresd My post on page 15...😉
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I unresed my post on page 16 😊
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update Priya. Oh, joy for the pregnant Simple. Gosh, Shelia again will she ever leave AVi alone. Ewwww, she has her mouth on Avi's. Avi better wash his mouth with cyanide to kill all her germs.
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yoga23priya

hey ramona 🤗

i thought to pm u after completing it 😳😆

it's done😉

abt nihal have patience dear😳

luv ya🤗

PATIENCE... I cant Im dying to see Nihal... Grr.. Sheila & Avi KISSING!!! Why couldnt it be ARPI.. Well done!!! Love U too Honey..
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Priya😃, sorry dear for the late response and thanks so much for the pm.

Man, things are really hotting up between S and A .....your Sheila can give BJ a run for the money😉......very well done.👏⭐️

Vista

chista thumbnail
hey priya🤗

thanks for pm &  so sorry  for  posting late. i  v been busy & i cudnt  read  your  nice story  well.   je suis desole !

priya , your imagination is very  strong &  i love your caractrisation .

suprme👏

bonne chance
Edited by chista - 13 years ago
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Priya,it was once again very nice as always dear.
But pls open that fact soon that what had happen at that night that led avitas breakup.Avi luvs arpi and arpi luvs avi only i know that but here also 2 people are coming in between Nihal and shila.And in the GKD also two people have came in between avita bj and rv.
Well in gkd every hope has let down now so i am waiting gud things in this 'i was made to luv u' well i will be waiting for d next update.
Bye and take care
_nandini thumbnail

Hey Priya 🤗

Sooo Sorry for replying late. Though I received ur pm regarding update, but I didn't get mch time to go thru it. Read all the parts altogether. Wud be giving my comments for each part 😳

Part 2- Its sad to see Arpi and Avi being so indifferent to each other. But I cud also see them having some soft corner still left in their hearts for each other. Ur description of Arpi's reaction on seeing Avi with Shiela was Excellent⭐️. Very well done Dear.👏👏

Part 3- Very interesting part👍🏼. Lovved to see the jealousy in both of them😳. More of Avi actually. He seems to be insecured with the thought of seeing Arpi with someone else. Very well done Priya …Hats off to u for bringing in such minute details like Shiela giggling at Arpi's old fashioned cell fone. And the convo between both Avi n Arpi is so brilliantly expressed.👏👏

Part 4- Awww she's still so used to call him Jaanu 😳. It does happen when u love someone desperately😃 Well what surprises me is howcome a man like Avi fell for a rude insensible girl like Shiela😲 Seems things are heating up😉 ….cant wait for the next one Priya. Brilliant imagination ….Awesome writing👏👏. Keep up the grt work going and bring on the nxt one quick.😃