u asked me and i won't do it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hope  you like it๐Ÿ˜ณ

yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am sorry guys for Updating it late...๐Ÿ˜ณ

This Part is dedicated to My Jannu Saku (Jessie)...โค๏ธ

hope you like it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I WAS MADE TO LOVE YOU

Although almost all people gathered around Avdhesh and Sheila, there are three people who looked like statues frozen. Arpitha moved away from the door quickly, while Ran Vijay and Manjari stared dumbstruck at the pair. Ran Vijay recovered first and moved towards the door of the church and welcomed his CEO-slash-best friend.

There was a sudden hush among Arpitha's wedding staffers who were whispering amongst themselves. Avdhesh Singh Thakur is a famous person in his own right. After noticing that she was also gaping at him, Arpitha shook her head and went beside Manjari.

"You're late," Ran Vijay said accusingly to Avdhesh .

So you knew he was coming, Arpitha thought and cast Ran Vijay a threatening look that he didn't notice.

Suddenly, one staffer broke the silence of the audience.

"Mr. Avdhesh Singh Thakur?" The girl said excitedly, "You really are handsome, sir! Can you sign this for me?" She added, handing over a piece of paper and a pen.

He merely looked surprised, but he nodded. (See that's how famous he is! Bwahahaha)

Soon there was an excited tension among the people as they bustled for any piece of paper to make Avdhesh even asked Avdhesh to sign her shirt.

But one staffer, Arpitha's right hand and close friend, Maya Sharma, who happens to be Nihal's godmother, suddenly looked thoughtful at her.

After all the commotion, Avdhesh  turned to Ran Vijay and Manjari.

"You will forgive us for being late, Ran Vijay, Manjari. I had business appointments to attend."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avdhesh

Avdhesh  silently gazed around the church. He didn't know why, but somehow he was looking for an unfamiliar guy's face.But he will never admit it, but Avdhesh was looking for his supposed RIVAL, Nihal' But curiously, he found none.

He turned to the couple in front of him. There was intense animosity in the amethyst eyes of Manjari. And he knew why. Manjari is Arpitha 's best friend. That was when he remembered she was supposed to be here. He turned his eyes to Manjari.

Then there beside her was the face he used to see beside him every morning, six years ago. The women whom he used to love and for whom he went to against whole world to make her his. But he lost every thing on that faithful night and his whole world crashed. But a irritating voice made him to come back to reality anyhow it was nothing compared to her beautiful voice.

"Arpitha!" Sheila gasped, looking obviously shocked. Arpitha merely bored her eyes to her stepsister's. Obvious hatred was etched in the soft contours of her face.

He knew the two never got along well, but still, Arpitha's reactions were uncalled for.

He stared at her silently, at the black eyes, the black hair' She hasn't changed much over the years, only older.

Arpitha

She wanted to laugh hysterically at Sheila's stunned gasp.

So this girl still remembered me, She thought sarcastically

Sheila, as she was named, hated her so much ever since. Just as she hated her, too. Sheila had been her rival with Avdhesh  back then, but she couldn't believe that he'd stoop so low as to court this bitch!

Her temper began to rise.

"Sorry, Arpitha, six years had passed'  I didn't think we'd meet here' Dad had been more than worried' Have you been in touch at all, Arpitha?" Sheila asked in a honey-laced voice she hated so much.

"Yes," She answered in the same phony voice. "Only to Bhaiiya, I'm afraid."

"Ah, of course! Jagat Bhaiiya'I see" She hated the hypocrisy of Sheila's voice, but she cannot say so.

"Well, hello then, Sheila. Yep, it has been a while since we last saw each other."

The staff turned questioning eyes to her, which she dodged. They were clueless of her "acquaintance" with Avdhesh  Singh Thakur.

"I believe you have met Avdhesh, Arpitha?" Ah, the dreaded question'

But of course, weren't we rivals back then, Sheila? Arpitha wanted to snap at Sheila, but instead, "Ah, of course, Jaan-I mean Avdhesh." She said in an unsteady voice.

So this is who you've replaced me with, Jaanu ! How could you?

"Arpitha" He said formally, casting an iron-like gaze at her and nodded stiffly

Then, before the tension reached boiling point, Ran Vijay shouted, "Oi, everyone! Last three sets!"

They were halfway the second to the last set when Arpitha's cell phone rang.

The call was from the shop, but she felt awkward in answering it after Sheila suppressed a giggle, seeing her rather old-fashioned mobile phone. But right now, she could not afford such luxuries. It might be Simple Bhabhi.

After muttering an excuse, she walked towards a corner of the church and answered the phone.

Avdhesh

He stared closely as a flushed, rather embarrassed Arpitha walked away to answer the call. He had a sudden urge to follow, which he did, only discreetly so he may not be noticed.

"Hello!"

The person at the other end said something, and he saw Arpitha's face lighten up.

"Nihal! Sweetheart, what's wrong?"

Again, he didn't hear the answer, but he could feel anger boil from within him. he could feel jealousy boil from within him.

"No, sweetheart! Not right now, you can't come here,I'll see you later. No buts."

The person at the other end must have protested, for Arpitha shouted at him, and he felt a surge of joy at this.

"Be reasonable, Nihal! Stop it, okay? I'll see you later." She hung up

Arpitha felt someone staring at her. Turning, she saw Avdhesh  staring intently at her.

"Has it been your hobby to eavesdrop?" She said, although she started to get nervous. Did she mutter any giveaways her relationship with Nihal. She hoped not.

"How long have you two been together?" He asked, seemingly like a jealous husband. But that idea was laughable.

It took a moment before what he said registered in her mind.

"Wha'you mean Nihal? He's '" But she thought better of it. He thought Nihal was her --! Then thinking fast, she quickly said, "Five years, Avdhesh. Now mind your own business."

"No No, Just tell me more about him. You seemed smitten about him."

"Let's just say he's everything you weren't." She said, her temper rising. The nerve of this guy!

"Ah'Does that mean he's a lousy lover? Hah! Is he rich? Is he your new boy friend, huh,Pari?"

"Shut it! You have no right to say anything like that!" She said in a low voice, afraid to attract attention. "And leave me alone!"

"Yeah, I would," He said casually as he stared at her. "If only we aren't waiting for you for the practice...You seem to forget easily,Arpitha." So it's back to Arpitha again, huh? She thought before turning away from him.

"You weren't even here for the first week of practices, and you tell me that? Shut it, I don't wanna hear a pot calling a kettle black. So shut up."

With that, she walked towards the altar, fuming...

Part 3 Completed...

thank you for reading it...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Once again sorry for updating late...๐Ÿ˜ณ

waiting for you views and please any mistake i'm sorry...feel free comment๐Ÿ˜‰

(if you like, don't forget to press the button๐Ÿ˜Š)

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Loved this part a lott!

Avdhesh is Jealous!! Loved it..!!! Its a positive sign๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
 Waiting for Nihal๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Both are Jealous, to be more precise..  and Both dont wanna show it...

You are awesome writer๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

This is for you๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Update the next soon..............................M waiting fr it๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Priya !!!! ๐Ÿค—     ๐Ÿค—

I am in love with it.....Loved the Avdesh & Arpitha part....โค๏ธโค๏ธ
Woww.....Avdesh is jealous....I just can't wait to read next..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by jes_jade - 13 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Priya,
Its a lovely update!!!!!!! I loved seeing the jealousy between Avita, they are not willing to say that they love each other but they still do. I'm hoping to see Nihal's appearance.
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice development of action Priya....ur characters are very interesting and descriptions are very well done too.

Good job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi priya,
I m back n its a treat to hav two updates at a shot.well its getting more intresting , i m anexcious for further parts,n its great to see jealous avdhesh!!!
Great writing sweety,hope to see u soon ๐Ÿ‘
N thanx for pm.
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
priya honey, r  u  Margaret Michel or something like that?๐Ÿ˜‰

FAN ..... TAS.....TIC๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

bonne chance๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by chista - 13 years ago
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey priyaa jo yeh chocolates hai na khud google uncle se bol ke banwaye hai tumare liyee kyaa likhti hoo tum yaar too good

priyaaaa
white roses for u red roses dongi toh mere shonaa ko gussa lag jayegaaaa
naaaaaaa

and this frndship band is for u
hope u like it๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by danno - 13 years ago
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear i was really waiting for it.well i'm happy dat avi still luvs arpi and i know he does dats why he just can't see anyone else taking his place.
Well i m curious to know dat what happen at dat night dat avi&arpi got a break up.
Bye.