Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Are you really a fan of Gurmeet??:Mod's note PG21 (Page 4)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

Originally posted by temorocks

I didn't say at all that he is not comfortable, but we r saying in such intimate scenes, it requird both real leads to be together, as it brings out the chemistry beside this, with BDs, it ruins the feeling of the chemistry......
They can take off to rest, but at that time, no intimate scenes with BDs please, it's so horrible........

ur zee rite?in LRL forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway...
yes seeing BD's in romantic scenes are very tasteless..but there are times due to the story demand dat the PH'shave no choice but to use them...but wat i felt that the scenes were not really "intimate"in the sense if u know wat i mean.

Yes, it's me....
I think the scene of touching lips should be with the real leads together........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_chilly

VersatileStar Goldie
VersatileStar
VersatileStar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I am sure everyone saw the valentine dance rehearsals, there are no BD's and i could see both Gurmeet and Drashti were so comfortable with each other. If they can be so comfortable during these rehearsals(were there are less people), i am sure there is no problem on sets(on sets there are so many people and some who are standing right on your head holding the thermocol, which we don't even come to know, i am sure everyone has seen the pictures on FB)

Gurmeet and Drashti have done so many intimate scenes together, i don't think any one of them has any problem.
And if there is any actor who has a problem i am sure production house is smart enough to kick them out right away as they are not paying them to take their nakhras.

I think the more we like the chemistry between an onscreen couple, we start noticing them more closely and don't spare a single chance to find something that we can comment on.

I like both Drashti and Gurmeet.
But i feel because Gurmeet has a real life partner about whom everyone knows and Drashti does not, everyone is just trying to consider that as the reason behind everything bad that they will notice between our onscreen couple.
Actors have full right to take breaks and who knows whats the actual reason of using BD's. We are just imagining things.

Rather then dragging the show by not moving the story forward or showing repeat episodes, it's better to use BD(if required) and shooting the scene so well that we don't even come to know.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscessweet_chillyaanyakunatDMKJ_VBKhatamKahani

kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishthi1

I am sure everyone saw the valentine dance rehearsals, there are no BD's and i could see both Gurmeet and Drashti were so comfortable with each other. If they can be so comfortable during these rehearsals(were there are less people), i am sure there is no problem on sets(on sets there are so many people and some who are standing right on your head holding the thermocol, which we don't even come to know, i am sure everyone has seen the pictures on FB)

Gurmeet and Drashti have done so many intimate scenes together, i don't think any one of them has any problem.
And if there is any actor who has a problem i am sure production house is smart enough to kick them out right away as they are not paying them to take their nakhras.

I think the more we like the chemistry between an onscreen couple, we start noticing them more closely and don't spare a single chance to find something that we can comment on.

But i feel because Gurmeet has a real life partner about whom everyone knows and Drashti does not, everyone is just trying to consider that as the reason behind everything bad that they will notice between our onscreen couple.
Actors have full right to take breaks and who knows whats the actual reason of using BD's. We are just imagining things.

Rather then dragging the show by not moving the story forward or showing repeat episodes, it's better to use BD(if required) and shooting the scene so well that we don't even come to know.

correction- DD is committed too..she just doesn't display affection in media.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88-PoisonIvy-SecretKhabri420

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
No I m not Gurmeet's Fan at all.....LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyPreethi-Premiutopia88SecretKhabri420

vantu12 Senior Member
vantu12
vantu12

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Absolutely 100% correct... Smile
till nw both GC N DD hav been doing a tremendous job! Smile
Their acting... Their romantic chemistry is unmatched... Smile
Why everytime something happens,
ppl start blaming GC for evrything???
He works soo hard 2 entertain us
n ppl, instead of encouraging him,
start bashing him n his family for anything unpleasant hapening??
GROW UP GUYS..
Give them their personal space...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2DMKJ_VB

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

No I m not Gurmeet's Fan at all.....LOLLOL

there's a thing called Respect dear..even if u are not a fan..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hasiiivantu12aanyakunat-lazybee-

hasiii Senior Member
hasiii
hasiii

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyphfanz

Originally posted by Mishthi1

correction- DD is committed too..she just doesn't display affection in media.

That means a large number of DD fan not only want GC to cheat his love, but also want DD to cheat on her real life love. Very funny. Isn't it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_chillyDMKJ_VB

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Gurti are comfortable with each other latest proof is their half suhag Raat scene 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi-lazybee-SecretKhabri420

Go to top