Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Are you really a fan of Gurmeet??:Mod's note PG21 (Page 3)

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

well most people are NOT fans of gurmeet but of maan... these people are disappointed that the actor is nothing like his on screen character... apparently being a damn good and convincing actor is a crime... and it is a bigger crime that the actor is not in love with his leading lady but with someone else... 
about the BD's... every show has them... and that too much more frequently than what is shown here... it's not possible to always schedule the actors together... both GC and DD's BD's were used... but obviously only GC will be blamed.. actually anything wrong with the show seems to be GC's fault... 

yes. anytime someone does not like something in GHSP or SBS, it automatically becomes GC fault. Some people want to target someone so they chose one person and in this case it is GC.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesDMKJ_VBaanyakunatKhatamKahani

kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Copying an pasting my views from exactly similar other post. But before that Nice post sweet_chilly... I agree to you. Smile

WEll one question.. No offences... Did nay one notice body doubles were used just before the bachelor party episodes also... Just where Maan tells Geet he likes her gundagardi... That entire scene was done with Maans BD's PLZ watch the entire sequence carefully and the next episode again  where the Girls have their party.... all scenes of Geet on table for truth and Dare were done with BD's !!! Drashti was present for dance with Dadi....  That  time i saw no posts on BD's Infact so many episodes.. I can spot but i did not mind that...

But may be the editing then was too good to be noticed.... But i feel its not the editing it is the fact that we did  knew that GC is probably gonna take a break ... And hence everyone has become so conscious and vigilant the you can easily spot the BD's...  Come on guyz these actors and the crew members are humans after all.... I agree Maneet's intensity is on a different level when both are doing the scene in  single frame but don't we agree that we go a wonderful wedding sequence followed by a mini SR.. Ab is sab ke baad itna to break banta hai yaar....  Wink

No offenses guyz.. Just my POV Smile

copy pasting my point too..
if you go check the scene, it was beautifully edited.. Plz go and check tonight episode again and thn compare.
the point is not the use of BD- they can use it- BUT why now a days, we all have been waiting for the after marriage scene..the anticipation was very high..the story writer also did a good job in writing the scene but what Sucked --easy guess--- we didnt have the pair together on screen!! No fair- I would call this period a'golden moment' and they missed it
sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

I didn't say at all that he is not comfortable, but we r saying in such intimate scenes, it requird both real leads to be together, as it brings out the chemistry beside this, with BDs, it ruins the feeling of the chemistry......
They can take off to rest, but at that time, no intimate scenes with BDs please, it's so horrible........

ur zee rite?in LRL forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway...
yes seeing BD's in romantic scenes are very tasteless..but there are times due to the story demand dat the PH'shave no choice but to use them...but wat i felt that the scenes were not really "intimate"in the sense if u know wat i mean.

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyphfanz

Copying an pasting my views from exactly similar other post. But before that Nice post sweet_chilly... I agree to you. Smile

WEll one question.. No offences... Did nay one notice body doubles were used just before the bachelor party episodes also... Just where Maan tells Geet he likes her gundagardi... That entire scene was done with Maans BD's PLZ watch the entire sequence carefully and the next episode again  where the Girls have their party.... all scenes of Geet on table for truth and Dare were done with BD's !!! Drashti was present for dance with Dadi....  That  time i saw no posts on BD's Infact so many episodes.. I can spot but i did not mind that...

But may be the editing then was too good to be noticed.... But i feel its not the editing it is the fact that we did  knew that GC is probably gonna take a break ... And hence everyone has become so conscious and vigilant the you can easily spot the BD's...  Come on guyz these actors and the crew members are humans after all.... I agree Maneet's intensity is on a different level when both are doing the scene in  single frame but don't we agree that we go a wonderful wedding sequence followed by a mini SR.. Ab is sab ke baad itna to break banta hai yaar....  Wink

No offenses guyz.. Just my POV Smile

if you go check the scene, it was beautifully edited.. Plz go and check tonight episode again and thn compare.
the point is not the use of BD- they can use it- BUT why now a days, we all have been waiting for the after marriage scene..the anticipation was very high..the story writer also did a good job in writing the scene but what Sucked --easy guess--- we didnt have the pair together on screen!! No fair- I would call this period a'golden moment' and they missed it

Your talking as if we are not going to get maaneet married scenes anymore..gal..its just been a day since they are married..how can u say that the golden moment has been missed..ok f9 u didnt lyk the scene...but is it so hard for everyone to bare just 1 or 2 episodes without the main actors...IS IT THAT HARD??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

Originally posted by temorocks

I didn't say at all that he is not comfortable, but we r saying in such intimate scenes, it requird both real leads to be together, as it brings out the chemistry beside this, with BDs, it ruins the feeling of the chemistry......
They can take off to rest, but at that time, no intimate scenes with BDs please, it's so horrible........

ur zee rite?in LRL forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway...
yes seeing BD's in romantic scenes are very tasteless..but there are times due to the story demand dat the PH'shave no choice but to use them...but wat i felt that the scenes were not really "intimate"in the sense if u know wat i mean.

that may be one of the reasons they are not showing intimate scenes. Both GC and DD are shooting with body doubles. So it makes sense fro the CVs to wait to show such intimate scenes when both are shooting together. We all know that only GC and DD together can give true impact to such secnes. Maybe Cvs thought of this idea of maan to stay away from geet, as they anticipated BD situation.

kay
kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

Originally posted by kyphfanz

C

Your talking as if we are not going to get maaneet married scenes anymore..gal..its just been a day since they are married..how can u say that the golden moment has been missed..ok f9 u didnt lyk the scene...but is it so hard for everyone to bare just 1 or 2 episodes without the main actors...IS IT THAT HARD??

i hope you are aware of the concept of desi soaps...soon after good times..come another problem..so these were pretty important scene.. AND YES ITS REaLLY HARD-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_chilly-PoisonIvy-

hasiii Senior Member
hasiii
hasiii

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

well most people are NOT fans of gurmeet but of maan... these people are disappointed that the actor is nothing like his on screen character... apparently being a damn good and convincing actor is a crime... and it is a bigger crime that the actor is not in love with his leading lady but with someone else... 
about the BD's... every show has them... and that too much more frequently than what is shown here... it's not possible to always schedule the actors together... both GC and DD's BD's were used... but obviously only GC will be blamed.. actually anything wrong with the show seems to be GC's fault... 

this is the main reason that is why most of the DD fans blame Gurmeet and few of the fan call names for DB (which is really very cheap act)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_chillyDMKJ_VB

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasiii

this is the main reason that is why most of the DD fans blame Gurmeet and few of the fan call names for DB (which is really very cheap act)

True, very true. It is cheap. DD fans are also crusading for something which DD does not want herself. I will like to know from these fans, if they have some personal knowledge of her inetrests

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasiiiDMKJ_VBsweet_chilly

Go to top