Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Are you really a fan of Gurmeet??:Mod's note PG21 (Page 2)

kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by summi16

This BD's came after that woman came back. I don't understand why he is accepting roles with other actresses. Tonight episode full of BD's. not even one single scene with both of them. And have you seen the precap. He is caressing his own fingers in his lips. Pls spare us

LOL no they had used BD before the lady came back too..so not to blame the 'unmentioned' person but ya the precap was hilarious! Gosh height of unprofessional ism 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_chilly

summi16 Groupbie
summi16
summi16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
But I'm sure it's not Drashti's hand. Hello darling we are all friends, aren't we. So if I offend you I'm sorry. You are 1000 times correct. I am not a Gurmeet fan and I never will be. But when I see BD's, its like a 'big slap' on my face.

sumi
pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Loveeee the post!!
I'm tried of people complaining.
I don't know why people forget that cvs and actors r also HUMANS.
They also need time for themselves LIKE ALL OF US!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesjasraj123

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

This BD's came after that woman came back. I don't understand why he is accepting roles with other actresses. Tonight episode full of BD's. not even one single scene with both of them. And have you seen the precap. He is caressing his own fingers in his lips. Pls spare us

If you are not a GC fan, that is fine. But do not post such derogatory comments about him. First of all it is not his hands. Go and look at the suhaag raat scene and you will know how his hands look. And he is perfectly entitled to take off from work if he wants to . If the PH has no problem, why do you have a problem with that. If you work, do you take off or not? Do you never take off from work for your family? If you say yes to these questions, i rest my case.

I know you are a DD fan, but  all GC fans do not post negative comments about DD on this forum. So please respect other fans as well.
Kay
please do not insult DD by calling these people her 'fans'... the poor girl will be horrified if she gets to know that people claiming to be her die hard fans spend most of their time bashing her co-star (who she seems to be genuinely fond of and enjoy working with) instead of saying good things about her...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jiasharmaDMKJ_VBlily_k25AmoureuxSilentsoulpickachuKhatamKahani

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I didn't say at all that he is not comfortable, but we r saying in such intimate scenes, it requird both real leads to be together, as it brings out the chemistry beside this, with BDs, it ruins the feeling of the chemistry......
They can take off to rest, but at that time, no intimate scenes with BDs please, it's so horrible........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28happygoluckyPreethi-Premi

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Copying an pasting my views from exactly similar other post. But before that Nice post sweet_chilly... I agree to you. Smile

WEll one question.. No offences... Did nay one notice body doubles were used just before the bachelor party episodes also... Just where Maan tells Geet he likes her gundagardi... That entire scene was done with Maans BD's PLZ watch the entire sequence carefully and the next episode again  where the Girls have their party.... all scenes of Geet on table for truth and Dare were done with BD's !!! Drashti was present for dance with Dadi....  That  time i saw no posts on BD's Infact so many episodes.. I can spot but i did not mind that...

But may be the editing then was too good to be noticed.... But i feel its not the editing it is the fact that we did  knew that GC is probably gonna take a break ... And hence everyone has become so conscious and vigilant the you can easily spot the BD's...  Come on guyz these actors and the crew members are humans after all.... I agree Maneet's intensity is on a different level when both are doing the scene in  single frame but don't we agree that we go a wonderful wedding sequence followed by a mini SR.. Ab is sab ke baad itna to break banta hai yaar....  Wink

No offenses guyz.. Just my POV Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

abina03gurpreet28puthsweet_chillylily_k25swan20-Priti11-jasraj123SilentsoulpickachuKhatamKahani

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

But I'm sure it's not Drashti's hand. Hello darling we are all friends, aren't we. So if I offend you I'm sorry. You are 1000 times correct. I am not a Gurmeet fan and I never will be. But when I see BD's, its like a 'big slap' on my face.

sumi

They also used body double for Dhrashti in todays episode.. If it is not Dhrashti's hand, it is also not GC hand. I am a fan of gurmeet/maan and I do recognise his hand. Anyway, both of us are not part of the PH so we do not know whose hand it was and who is on vacation. So as fans of both actors, we can be nice towards them.

when she was on vacation for a week, GC shot the whole week with her body double. This was just a couple of months ago. They both are friends and they support each other in the serial. This is called professionalism.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBaanyakunatlily_k25AmoureuxSilentsouljasraj123pickachuKhatamKahani

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

Originally posted by delhigirl

If you are not a GC fan, that is fine. But do not post such derogatory comments about him. First of all it is not his hands. Go and look at the suhaag raat scene and you will know how his hands look. And he is perfectly entitled to take off from work if he wants to . If the PH has no problem, why do you have a problem with that. If you work, do you take off or not? Do you never take off from work for your family? If you say yes to these questions, i rest my case.

I know you are a DD fan, but  all GC fans do not post negative comments about DD on this forum. So please respect other fans as well.
Kay
please do not insult DD by calling these people her 'fans'... the poor girl will be horrified if she gets to know that people claiming to be her die hard fans spend most of their time bashing her co-star (who she seems to be genuinely fond of and enjoy working with) instead of saying good things about her...

Ditto. I am glad someone agrees with me. I am tired of these hate posts against GC. DD and GC respect each other and each others personal lives. So lets show some respect to these actors. It does not matter whose fans you are, It just requires some human decency.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2DMKJ_VBaanyakunatlily_k25Amoureuxswan20-Priti11-Silentsouljasraj123pickachuKhatamKahani

Go to top