Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Are you really a fan of Gurmeet??:Mod's note PG21 (Page 19)

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with u ankita di....u all know how to make a small thing a big issue right?? u all r discussing/bashing/arguing on d same topic!! 

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by shonasukirti

moi aussi je parle francais mes bellesWink
bienvenueLOLLOL.. on peut parler francais wen sendin scrapsLOLLOLLOL

english......! people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Hey i guess now we know officially why the BD's were used...i guess all the misconceptions are cleared..!

Edited by sweet_chilly - 29 January 2011 at 2:43am
silver. Senior Member
silver.
silver.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
i really like your post Sweet_chilly and i almost agree with everything! And half of this topic is more like a warzone LOL I'm not a big fan of gurmeet but he is hardworking and a very decent guy, and yes, his public display of his fiance and his personal life is more than just annoying, but again, it's my point of view.
Of course this has almost NOTHING to do with what you wrote in the topic but someone brought it in.

I have to disagree a bit with Ankita_88 ,
You see, that comment that was made my DB was not a particularly 'nice' comment. Just goes on to show... i'd rather not say, don't want to be hated by people here :)
But anyway, like i was saying, if that statement posted IS true, then i don't think what she said can be discussed in anymore of a civilised manner. They did not bash, they merely opposed it and i think they were right -assuming  by the fact that she really said it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

artisticrafiagurpreet28sweet_chillyhappygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

Originally posted by Adhuri-Daastan

We are not making an issue out of nothing. We are discussing.  :) And I'm sorry but a fan is a fan, be it male or female. And her lover happens to be an actor! I'm not saying an actor is private property of the fans. However, such comments are unrequired. And not everyone feels the same :) It is an over reaction  for an actor to run and hide behind his lover.

And please, I am merely posting my thoughts. We can agree to disagree. C'est la vie :)

oh oh you are discussing????isn't it???in a very dignified manner and civilised manner.... isn't it???

unfortunately many members will not think this....coz its not criticize its simply MAKING  FUN OF A PERSON .....and you are calling it CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM...!!!!!Duuuuuuhhh!!!!!!Wackoaajkal GF mein CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ke meaning hi badal chuke hain !!!!!!Clap

Unfortunately many members are thinking your reply to this @ adhuri daastan is little bit loud and harsh.Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111gurpreet28-lazybee-_innocent_

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
sorryy 4 being rude..........but kaun pagal hai jo GC ko unprofessional bol rha hai......Angry..........i mean common yaar.....how can u be so inhuman....they work 4 us day n night.......widout even having proper sleep.....jst to entertain us....n still ppl r being so ridiculous n inhuman.......every1 is upset wid the BDs but those who r true fans understand dat this isnt abt being uncomfortable.......there r lot many problems in ones life.....if GC was uncomfortable then he wud have not done soooooooooooo many intimate scenes before jst to please our eyes!!!!!..........plzzz guyss thand rakho......bande ki apni life mein bhi kafi kuchh problems ho sakti hain.....he is gonna be back soon!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by Ankita_88

Originally posted by Adhuri-Daastan

We are not making an issue out of nothing. We are discussing.  :) And I'm sorry but a fan is a fan, be it male or female. And her lover happens to be an actor! I'm not saying an actor is private property of the fans. However, such comments are unrequired. And not everyone feels the same :) It is an over reaction  for an actor to run and hide behind his lover.

And please, I am merely posting my thoughts. We can agree to disagree. C'est la vie :)

oh oh you are discussing????isn't it???in a very dignified manner and civilised manner.... isn't it???

unfortunately many members will not think this....coz its not criticize its simply MAKING  FUN OF A PERSON .....and you are calling it CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM...!!!!!Duuuuuuhhh!!!!!!Wackoaajkal GF mein CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ke meaning hi badal chuke hain !!!!!!Clap

Unfortunately many members are thinking your reply to this @ adhuri daastan is little bit loud and harsh.Smile 

if the meanin of constructive criticism has changed why do some have a problem wiz wat adhuri dastana wrote?.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111happygolucky

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
agreeee yaar i m so hurt yaar jab mere GC ko koi kuch kaheAngry

Go to top