Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Are you really a fan of Gurmeet??:Mod's note PG21 (Page 15)

kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reniji66

I have noticed BD's for quite some time now.  I will also say I am a Maneet fan.  I frankly never noticed GC or DD before this show, so there is something about this show that has made me a fan of theirs.  However, I am losing interest daily with the use of BDs and overkill of GC's personal life.  I think that BD's are obviously needed at some time, but this show uses them in excess.  There is no other show I see right now that uses BDs so often and so noticeably.  We all know this show has suffered terribly in recent months, and I think no matter how much we love it, its great days are behind it.  The CVs and directors have ruined a wonderful show, and for that I am really sad.

Now on the GC front.  I think that he and his fiance are trying to convince us that they are okay and that his chemistry on tv with DD is just that...tv. Most of us get that btw.  If we are going to keep the professional and personal separate however, then keep the personal private!  We only care about Maan and Geet. Does anyone notice that Drashti is never in any media separate from the show? She's a smart girl.  GC's fiance needs to lay low for awhile, cause this is all having a negative effect on our beloved show.  Also she needs to understand that GHSP is why we love her husband-to-be anyway.  I've NEVER seen this guy before this show.  So to say that he will go on to another show and another heroine is presumptuous at best.  I think the success of this show has made her think that EVERY show he undertakes will succeed, and that may not be the case.  As far as SBS and SBB segments go, if they're in love and all is well, then so be it.  You do not need to convince anyone else of that. Just do your job and keep being Maan Singh Khurana; Geet's new hubby. We love the acting that you are doing Mr. Chaudhary and we hope you keep it up.  So many other actors and actresses on tv are married or dating and this issue never comes up. MIK of Sangini is married. He is always matched on tv with another woman, but I have NEVER seen him trying to convince anyone that he is happy in his marriage. I think because this is GCs first real taste at success apart from his fiance, he is dealing with it in his own way.  I hope he works it all out before he ends up ruining his own show.  And he needs to remember that all this drama connected to him is being noted by other production houses, directors, etc...He doesn't want to get a bad rep.  Whatever the case is I hope all this drama dies down and goes back to the drama on the tv.  And here as I end my loooooong reply I'll say this.  When this show was rocking in the storyline, acting, and directoring departments we could care less about his personal life.  We were enthralled with MANEET!  What does that tell you?  It tells you that the offscreen drama is presently more exciting that the onscreen drama.  VERY SAD!

Well said.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28utopia88

Punjaban10 Newbie
Punjaban10
Punjaban10

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Y is every1 talking against Gurmeet, even DD's body double was used in the entire episode...  
vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
ha ha ha ha ha

u r right, but here every body is trying to tell that

why they need to show us such type of scenes with BD's. they can drag the day with office stuff which includes sweet phone calls. they can change the script instead of showing such type of scenes with BD's

Most of the people here are mad at CV's not on Gurumeet Chowdary/Drashti

I am not true fan of Gurumeet Chowdary but

I AM TRUE AND BIG FAN of Drashti Dhamini and still feels that they should not show such type of scenes with BD's. they can drag the story instead of showing nice scenes with BD's

Edited by vrsharma - 28 January 2011 at 6:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28rahmona_pakswe_innocent_

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
agreee with u.. well said!
MishtiShona Senior Member
MishtiShona
MishtiShona

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

well most people are NOT fans of gurmeet but of maan... these people are disappointed that the actor is nothing like his on screen character... apparently being a damn good and convincing actor is a crime... and it is a bigger crime that the actor is not in love with his leading lady but with someone else... 
about the BD's... every show has them... and that too much more frequently than what is shown here... it's not possible to always schedule the actors together... both GC and DD's BD's were used... but obviously only GC will be blamed.. actually anything wrong with the show seems to be GC's fault... 

Defo agree wiv u
First  sweet_chilly luv ur post hunThumbs Up..........I think pple shud knw where to draw the line.....God he is a human for heaven sake...he too has life outside the role he is playing.....pple shud knw tht obviously he wud be different frm his on-screen character coz no one can be 'perfect' thts y dramas r there...........it takes u too a fantasy world n pple portraying these characters r diff............y only GC....luk at DD she is not quite and somber as she plays on-screen she is so mast and kl.................

And as kunataanya sed sum pple r only fans of MAAN n not GURMEET.....n I defo agree wiv her tht wen sumthing goes wrong its his fault.....I think its wrong u just cant blatantly blame him for everything...........................

Sumtyms I also feel tht Gurmeet being all lyk I live for Debina n all is over exaggerated..........we do knw u luv her so lets leave it to tht.........MIKEmbarrassedis absolute fab n he doesnt over xaggerate his personal life n hardly brings it in media.........hence even after 2yrs of break he is still the most POPULAR N TALENTED actors on screen who gals die for.........if Gurmeet has to survive in the industry then he has to cope with his linking to his co-stars n stop bragging his personal life coz obviously as a media person he does knw tht he will be xposed to negativity....so he mite as well not interview wiv Debina!!

Just my POVSmile

Edited by DesiGal4TL - 28 January 2011 at 7:55am
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

Originally posted by reniji66

I have noticed BD's for quite some time now.  I will also say I am a Maneet fan.  I frankly never noticed GC or DD before this show, so there is something about this show that has made me a fan of theirs.  However, I am losing interest daily with the use of BDs and overkill of GC's personal life.  I think that BD's are obviously needed at some time, but this show uses them in excess.  There is no other show I see right now that uses BDs so often and so noticeably.  We all know this show has suffered terribly in recent months, and I think no matter how much we love it, its great days are behind it.  The CVs and directors have ruined a wonderful show, and for that I am really sad.

Now on the GC front.  I think that he and his fiance are trying to convince us that they are okay and that his chemistry on tv with DD is just that...tv. Most of us get that btw.  If we are going to keep the professional and personal separate however, then keep the personal private!  We only care about Maan and Geet. Does anyone notice that Drashti is never in any media separate from the show? She's a smart girl.  GC's fiance needs to lay low for awhile, cause this is all having a negative effect on our beloved show.  Also she needs to understand that GHSP is why we love her husband-to-be anyway.  I've NEVER seen this guy before this show.  So to say that he will go on to another show and another heroine is presumptuous at best.  I think the success of this show has made her think that EVERY show he undertakes will succeed, and that may not be the case.  As far as SBS and SBB segments go, if they're in love and all is well, then so be it.  You do not need to convince anyone else of that. Just do your job and keep being Maan Singh Khurana; Geet's new hubby. We love the acting that you are doing Mr. Chaudhary and we hope you keep it up.  So many other actors and actresses on tv are married or dating and this issue never comes up. MIK of Sangini is married. He is always matched on tv with another woman, but I have NEVER seen him trying to convince anyone that he is happy in his marriage. I think because this is GCs first real taste at success apart from his fiance, he is dealing with it in his own way.  I hope he works it all out before he ends up ruining his own show.  And he needs to remember that all this drama connected to him is being noted by other production houses, directors, etc...He doesn't want to get a bad rep.  Whatever the case is I hope all this drama dies down and goes back to the drama on the tv.  And here as I end my loooooong reply I'll say this.  When this show was rocking in the storyline, acting, and directoring departments we could care less about his personal life.  We were enthralled with MANEET!  What does that tell you?  It tells you that the offscreen drama is presently more exciting that the onscreen drama.  VERY SAD!

I have to say that there are some points that i agree with you..especially the part where guru and his fiancee are covered by the media..but i cant fully comment on that coz i dont know whether guru personally call the media to interview them or its the media who is after them..i think maybe the latter is rite..coz befor GHSP..gurbina were never interviewd so much..and i guess due to this over exposure gurtu fans are getting irritated..lol..sometyms even i get irritatedLOL

i need to kinda disagree here..before GHSP Gurmina never inteviewed dat muchh...who told u dear !!!! i can show u all the epis of gurmina from the first day of ramayana till PPW...and even when they were not foing any show.!!!! they behave in this way since looong....now its creating trouble because people never want to see beyond MSK...but GC is GC and GC is like this way only !!!!
kasuforever2009 Goldie
kasuforever2009
kasuforever2009

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Angry i think people should stop blaming gurmeet an blame the cvz coz even i hate DB of gurmeet an drashti wanna see them 2gether onscreen showing they great chemestry onscreen,an show us why we love watching geet show[coz of maaneet chemestry only] an people have to understand that gurmeet is with debina an he is gonna marry her no matter what,why should we care we wanna see maaneet onscreen 2gether dont we guyz? i dont think we would ever want gurmeet or drashti to leave geet show coz of some sick people who start blaming an hating them so we should appriciate what gurmeet an drashti r doing an how well they r playing they characters
Dastaan23 Goldie

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28_innocent_

Go to top