Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simran1919 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey so agree with you yaar iam fan of both Gurmeet and Drashti. i know Drashti from DMG but Gurmeet i start liking as Maan Singh Khurana then i came to know how down to earth person he is i really love both and do respect them and i know how much they hard work and that all for us but few fans wht they are doing? just bashing on Gurmeet fan only can say on there profesnal if the actor is not giving his 100% for his / her show and i think Drashti and Gurmeet giving there 200% for GHSP the reason of BD is diffrent everybody have there persnal life and they need break too so  as humen being break to banta hai na bhai so pls its a just request dont bash on Gurmeet and Drashti they need break as well  
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😑😑😑 ive said this before an im saying it again to all them stupid people who when ever they feel like it start bashing gurmeet an drashti,WHY WHEN GURMEET OR DRASHTI GO ON BREAK U GUYZ START BASHING THEM THEY WORK SOSOSO HARD AN THEY CHEMESTRY ONSCREEN IS SO BEAUTIFUL SO STOP SPREADING STUPID RUMOURS ABOUT THEM WITHOUT ANY PROOF,IF U LOT R BIG MAANEET FANS U WOULDNT BE SAYIN STUPID THINGS ABOUT THEM,😊😊😊i love gurmeet an drashti jodi sososo much an would never say these things all that i can say is MAANEET PLEASE PLEASE STAY 2GETHER ONSCREEN AN DONT LET THE LOSERS SPOIL UR BEAUTIFUL ONSCREEN CHEMESTRY WITH EACH OTHER LUV U GUYZ FOREVER xxx
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maaneet_devina

i totally agree with u ankita di....u all know how to make a small thing a big issue right?? u all r discussing/bashing/arguing on d same topic!! 

After the rumor on TOI about DD, you guys did show how to make big deal out of a rumor.
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
well said and nice post.....!!!

well dis comment is completely abt GC :

no matter wat others say....

i don give a damn...........!!!!!!😑

i LOVE GC and i'll luv him.......i really don care wt people say,

i hv made one bridge upon others so called criticizers and i walk on tat bridge, completely ignoring such negative people.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they are just confused souls dear.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i'm tru n loyal fan of GURMEET and i'll be.......!!!!!😊

i lik his work, he has proved wat kind of actor he is, so i don have to write more.......

n GC is alwys STAR for me........⭐️⭐️⭐️
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Count me in as a loyal Gurmeet fan !  I simply adore him , no matter what the rumors say ! He is the best in Telly Land, and even better than some of the bollywood actors ! He has a bright future because of his talents, and nothing else.  His expressions are fab, nobody can match him !  I am a  long time fan, and  not just from Geet.  He gives 100 % to any role he takes up, nobody could have done MSK like him !
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
u will always find me in topic always.... πŸ˜‰
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree we fans want to see our favourite actors onscreen all the time and not see BD's but that's not a practical solution especially for a show that airs six times a week, we cannot forget that these actors are human too, they too have to eat, sleep, rest and live their personal life.

Every show,every movie in the world has it's fine share of the use of BD's so we have to grin and bear it.

I too don't like to see BD's in romantic interludes but I try and concentrate on the actors expressions (we've been blessed by two extremely gifted actors whose faces have a myriad of expressions) and it works most of the time I don't even realize it's BD's till I read it in IF.

So lets cut them some slack, they work very hard to entertain us & give us great performances and don't everyone agree that the Maaneet experience has absolutely enriched us all, so lets all chill and stop being so critical and judgemental.

Lets spread the positive vibes and keep GF a happy place.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
**Mod's note**

Can we stop this GC Vs DD fight in the forum now...how many times I will hv to repeat that the show is incomplete without GC or DD because they together make Maaneet and we all love Maaneet...so can we stop discussing their personal lives and concentrate just on the show for the betterment of this forum at least ?😊...

I know questions will b raised about actors themselves talk about their private lives on SBS and SBB..so why can't we discuss...

So my reply to them is...We hv no control of what actors speak in the media and when they speak on national TV,...They r not bashed by media,..Right ?...but here in the forum when personal lives r discussed,forum becomes a bashing zone and so to maintain the decorrum of a public forum,its the duty of the mods to make sure that such talks r not happening  which only brings controversy and fights in the forum...

I hope I hv made myself clear here😊

Closing this topci as its becoming another GC Vs DD fight club

**Topic closed
Geet DT