Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: hasiii

You guys really love to make issues from nothing. She said I love when GIRLS (NOT FANs) follow him and he ignores them and gives me importance (not running behind) AND that was a statement of a lover. I fell the same when my husband does that. We all do feel same.

Whatever you feel is not my business and I m not going to say you are making issue but why you are saying things to us. Your perception about a statement is yours and why you feel others should think the way you think. 
hasiii thumbnail
Originally posted by: happygolucky

Whatever you feel is not my business and I m not going to say you are making issue but why you are saying things to us. Your perception about a statement is yours and why you feel others should think the way you think. 

๐Ÿ˜Š .. You are very right .. have fun.
We are not making an issue out of nothing. We are discussing.  :) And I'm sorry but a fan is a fan, be it male or female. And her lover happens to be an actor! I'm not saying an actor is private property of the fans. However, such comments are unrequired. And not everyone feels the same :) It is an over reaction  for an actor to run and hide behind his lover.

And please, I am merely posting my thoughts. We can agree to disagree. C'est la vie :)
Edited by Adhuri-Daastan - 13 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
issue hi issue hai ..solution ka kuch pata nahiii..๐Ÿ˜†

@Adhuri-Daastan tu parles francais?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: _innocent_

issue hi issue hai ..solution ka kuch pata nahiii..๐Ÿ˜†

@Adhuri-Daastan tu parles francais?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Solution hai....lekin bhol ke maine marna nahin hai ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰
As for the francais...oui, mais en tres peu ๐Ÿ˜† (very little)
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Adhuri-Daastan

Solution hai....lekin bhol ke maine marna nahin hai ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰
As for the francais...oui, mais en tres peu ๐Ÿ˜† (very little)

..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†even i dnt want to give solutions๐Ÿ˜†i dnt give advice 4 free๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†--- awww..@ ur french๐Ÿ˜† and u love nadal<3.. ok i will stop here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: _innocent_

..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†even i dnt want to give solutions๐Ÿ˜†i dnt give advice 4 free๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†--- awww..@ ur french๐Ÿ˜† and u love nadal<3.. ok i will stop here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

haha ๐Ÿ˜† melikes your humour!! Yaar, I luv Nadal. I just hope he doesn't run behind his girlfriend if he ever sees me ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Okay, even I should stop ๐Ÿ˜†
moi aussi je parle francais mes belles๐Ÿ˜‰
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonasukirti

moi aussi je parle francais mes belles๐Ÿ˜‰

bienvenue๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. on peut parler francais wen sendin scraps๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Adhuri-Daastan

We are not making an issue out of nothing. We are discussing.  :) And I'm sorry but a fan is a fan, be it male or female. And her lover happens to be an actor! I'm not saying an actor is private property of the fans. However, such comments are unrequired. And not everyone feels the same :) It is an over reaction  for an actor to run and hide behind his lover.

And please, I am merely posting my thoughts. We can agree to disagree. C'est la vie :)

oh oh you are discussing????isn't it???in a very dignified manner and civilised manner.... isn't it???

unfortunately many members will not think this....coz its not criticize its simply MAKING  FUN OF A PERSON .....and you are calling it CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM...!!!!!Duuuuuuhhh!!!!!!aajkal GF mein CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ke meaning hi badal chuke hain !!!!!!๐Ÿ‘