Are you really a fan of Gurmeet??:Mod's note PG21 - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Y is every1 talking against Gurmeet, even DD's body double was used in the entire episode...  
ha ha ha ha ha

u r right, but here every body is trying to tell that

why they need to show us such type of scenes with BD's. they can drag the day with office stuff which includes sweet phone calls. they can change the script instead of showing such type of scenes with BD's

Most of the people here are mad at CV's not on Gurumeet Chowdary/Drashti

I am not true fan of Gurumeet Chowdary but

I AM TRUE AND BIG FAN of Drashti Dhamini and still feels that they should not show such type of scenes with BD's. they can drag the story instead of showing nice scenes with BD's
Edited by vrsharma - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kunataanya

well most people are NOT fans of gurmeet but of maan... these people are disappointed that the actor is nothing like his on screen character... apparently being a damn good and convincing actor is a crime... and it is a bigger crime that the actor is not in love with his leading lady but with someone else... 
about the BD's... every show has them... and that too much more frequently than what is shown here... it's not possible to always schedule the actors together... both GC and DD's BD's were used... but obviously only GC will be blamed.. actually anything wrong with the show seems to be GC's fault... 

Defo agree wiv u
First  sweet_chilly luv ur post hun👍🏼..........I think pple shud knw where to draw the line.....God he is a human for heaven sake...he too has life outside the role he is playing.....pple shud knw tht obviously he wud be different frm his on-screen character coz no one can be 'perfect' thts y dramas r there...........it takes u too a fantasy world n pple portraying these characters r diff............y only GC....luk at DD she is not quite and somber as she plays on-screen she is so mast and kl.................

And as kunataanya sed sum pple r only fans of MAAN n not GURMEET.....n I defo agree wiv her tht wen sumthing goes wrong its his fault.....I think its wrong u just cant blatantly blame him for everything...........................

Sumtyms I also feel tht Gurmeet being all lyk I live for Debina n all is over exaggerated..........we do knw u luv her so lets leave it to tht.........MIK😳is absolute fab n he doesnt over xaggerate his personal life n hardly brings it in media.........hence even after 2yrs of break he is still the most POPULAR N TALENTED actors on screen who gals die for.........if Gurmeet has to survive in the industry then he has to cope with his linking to his co-stars n stop bragging his personal life coz obviously as a media person he does knw tht he will be xposed to negativity....so he mite as well not interview wiv Debina!!

Just my POV😊
Edited by DesiGal4TL - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

I have to say that there are some points that i agree with you..especially the part where guru and his fiancee are covered by the media..but i cant fully comment on that coz i dont know whether guru personally call the media to interview them or its the media who is after them..i think maybe the latter is rite..coz befor GHSP..gurbina were never interviewd so much..and i guess due to this over exposure gurtu fans are getting irritated..lol..sometyms even i get irritated😆

i need to kinda disagree here..before GHSP Gurmina never inteviewed dat muchh...who told u dear !!!! i can show u all the epis of gurmina from the first day of ramayana till PPW...and even when they were not foing any show.!!!! they behave in this way since looong....now its creating trouble because people never want to see beyond MSK...but GC is GC and GC is like this way only !!!!
😡 i think people should stop blaming gurmeet an blame the cvz coz even i hate DB of gurmeet an drashti wanna see them 2gether onscreen showing they great chemestry onscreen,an show us why we love watching geet show[coz of maaneet chemestry only] an people have to understand that gurmeet is with debina an he is gonna marry her no matter what,why should we care we wanna see maaneet onscreen 2gether dont we guyz? i dont think we would ever want gurmeet or drashti to leave geet show coz of some sick people who start blaming an hating them so we should appriciate what gurmeet an drashti r doing an how well they r playing they characters
Originally posted by vrsharma

ha ha ha ha ha

u r right, but here every body is trying to tell that

why they need to show us such type of scenes with BD's. they can drag the day with office stuff which includes sweet phone calls. they can change the script instead of showing such type of scenes with BD's

Most of the people here are mad at CV's not on Gurumeet Chowdary/Drashti

I am not true fan of Gurumeet Chowdary but

I AM TRUE AND BIG FAN of Drashti Dhamini and still feels that they should not show such type of scenes with BD's. they can drag the story instead of showing nice scenes with BD's

Thank you! I completely agree with you on this...well put :)

See, the ACTUAL problem is the use of BDs in scenes that are only well suited for the main leads. The CVs should have come up with alternative scenarios rather than showing scenes intimate/romantic scenes on BDs. For one, it's wasted. How can we enjoy the scenes? I am not a GC fan either. But I am not blaming him either. My issue is with the ridiculous decision on the part of the CVs to use BDs for such scenes. Instead there could have been fillers or something along those lines.

Accepted that there has been some sort of mix up with the dates/schedule (or something along those lines!) But even then, viewers have every right to criticise the them because they have wasted significant time and scenes on BDs.
Originally posted by Ankita_88

i need to kinda disagree here..before GHSP Gurmina never inteviewed dat muchh...who told u dear !!!! i can show u all the epis of gurmina from the first day of ramayana till PPW...and even when they were not foing any show.!!!! they behave in this way since looong....now its creating trouble because people never want to see beyond MSK...but GC is GC and GC is like this way only !!!!

Not agree with you😊

Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
Public display of affection is considered annoying everywhere. Why he is letting the whole world know about his love?Those statement by his Gf " I love to see when female fans follows him and he ignores them and run behind me". Fans are supposed to get respect. Fans create a craze for stars. Those hardcore fans made him star. SRK is a huge star but never disrespect his fans. Payar ka dindhora pete ga toh criticism milega hundred percent.  GC ka payar mahaan that is good for him, those love birds are getting  married is good too. Personal life mein media ki entry hone se you get good response and bad response too. 😃 Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
Originally posted by happygolucky

Public display of affection is considered annoying everywhere. Why he is letting the whole world about his love. Those statement by his Gf " I love to see when female fans follows him and he ignores them and run behind me". Fans are supposed to get respect. Fans create a craze for stars. Those hardcore fans made him star. SRK is a huge star but never disrespect his fans. Payar ka dindhora pete ga toh criticism milega hundred percent.  GC ka payar mahaan that is good for him, those love birds are getting  married is good too. Personal life mein media ki entry hone se you get good response and bad response too. 😃

wells said👍🏼
i agreeeeeeeee
Originally posted by sarakhan98

wells said👍🏼
i agreeeeeeeee

Thanks buddy😊