Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anemari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys stop fighting over GURMEET...!!!bas..karo...yaar.Gumeet or MSK...how does it maater? v just need some entertainment..thts it guys.m just fed up of reading so mnay things abt gurmeet n debina...n body doubles..etc etc etc.guys leave him alone!!
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

No I'm not a fan of Gurmeet(the person) but I am fan of his acting and hard work.

If that makes any sense.πŸ˜•

I know wat u mean coz we dont know how gurmeet is in his real life..!..thats y i was saying it is wrong to say something so harsh abt an actor who u dont know...guru is a terrific actor and is doing an amazing job..but blaming him for the BD's is utterly ridiculous!
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Originally posted by: reniji66

I have noticed BD's for quite some time now.  I will also say I am a Maneet fan.  I frankly never noticed GC or DD before this show, so there is something about this show that has made me a fan of theirs.  However, I am losing interest daily with the use of BDs and overkill of GC's personal life.  I think that BD's are obviously needed at some time, but this show uses them in excess.  There is no other show I see right now that uses BDs so often and so noticeably.  We all know this show has suffered terribly in recent months, and I think no matter how much we love it, its great days are behind it.  The CVs and directors have ruined a wonderful show, and for that I am really sad.

Now on the GC front.  I think that he and his fiance are trying to convince us that they are okay and that his chemistry on tv with DD is just that...tv. Most of us get that btw.  If we are going to keep the professional and personal separate however, then keep the personal private!  We only care about Maan and Geet. Does anyone notice that Drashti is never in any media separate from the show? She's a smart girl.  GC's fiance needs to lay low for awhile, cause this is all having a negative effect on our beloved show.  Also she needs to understand that GHSP is why we love her husband-to-be anyway.  I've NEVER seen this guy before this show.  So to say that he will go on to another show and another heroine is presumptuous at best.  I think the success of this show has made her think that EVERY show he undertakes will succeed, and that may not be the case.  As far as SBS and SBB segments go, if they're in love and all is well, then so be it.  You do not need to convince anyone else of that. Just do your job and keep being Maan Singh Khurana; Geet's new hubby. We love the acting that you are doing Mr. Chaudhary and we hope you keep it up.  So many other actors and actresses on tv are married or dating and this issue never comes up. MIK of Sangini is married. He is always matched on tv with another woman, but I have NEVER seen him trying to convince anyone that he is happy in his marriage. I think because this is GCs first real taste at success apart from his fiance, he is dealing with it in his own way.  I hope he works it all out before he ends up ruining his own show.  And he needs to remember that all this drama connected to him is being noted by other production houses, directors, etc...He doesn't want to get a bad rep.  Whatever the case is I hope all this drama dies down and goes back to the drama on the tv.  And here as I end my loooooong reply I'll say this.  When this show was rocking in the storyline, acting, and directoring departments we could care less about his personal life.  We were enthralled with MANEET!  What does that tell you?  It tells you that the offscreen drama is presently more exciting that the onscreen drama.  VERY SAD!

I have to say that there are some points that i agree with you..especially the part where guru and his fiancee are covered by the media..but i cant fully comment on that coz i dont know whether guru personally call the media to interview them or its the media who is after them..i think maybe the latter is rite..coz befor GHSP..gurbina were never interviewd so much..and i guess due to this over exposure gurtu fans are getting irritated..lol..sometyms even i get irritatedπŸ˜†
sweet_chilly thumbnail
14 pgs!.....i wake up and wat do i see!πŸ˜†
anurs thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u. I am truely his fan. He is a fantastic actor and very professional
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I like Gurmeet as a human being. He is a nice guy and faithful which in these days is not possible. We cannot really make any judgments on him because we don't know him. From his interviews and all, he seems like a great guy.

I love Gurmeet as MSK. I feel his acting is what I am a fan of, and mostly, to be as MSK. I have seen his other shows or attempted it, but I think MSK that gets me stuck to this show.

As far as the body doubles are concerned, they have been there before. It's pointless to blame anyone for it. There have been so many amazing episodes with BODY DOUBLES, so it's nothing new. Almost everyone had a body double today minus Dadi. 

It's a pity that everyone is calling him unprofessional due to the body double issue. That means Drashti would be unprofessional too, I guess, since she has had many body doubles. People need to stop with their DOUBLE stanards, and give the leads a break. Seriously, when people mix REEL into REAL, this things happen.

No comments on Gurmina and their SBS exposure or whatever. I try to avoid that as possible. Also another thing, I think everyone agrees that GEET is popular due to BOTH GC and DD. It's not one or the other. If their chemistry DID not click, then well, Geet would have been off air by now.

Edited by jenny1000 - 13 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah, but it's really irrtating when they are enacting close scenes and Gurmeet has this BLOCK thing on. Like touching? He's gonna have to do it with other people even after he gets married. I mean come, on . He has to be professional. He is making all the romantic scenes too much of a bore and why does he look up everytime he looks at DD. it's so annoying. He is an actor. The script asks him to get close. He should. Debina knows that they are not real life lovers, so why is there so much insecurity on both their parts regarding GurTi, their FANISM and this whole thing.

Debina trust Gurmeet, Gurmeet trusts himself, I am assuming so then I don't get the issue.

kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
this was not the title of the topic when i posted last night..

oh well, the answer : I like Maan's character...that is what attracts me so technically its GC who is playing Maan so well..I like his acting and Im a Fan of the writer who came up with such a dynamic character..

archie.111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No m not 😳 sry my POV πŸ˜†
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: reniji66

I have noticed BD's for quite some time now.  I will also say I am a Maneet fan.  I frankly never noticed GC or DD before this show, so there is something about this show that has made me a fan of theirs.  However, I am losing interest daily with the use of BDs and overkill of GC's personal life.  I think that BD's are obviously needed at some time, but this show uses them in excess.  There is no other show I see right now that uses BDs so often and so noticeably.  We all know this show has suffered terribly in recent months, and I think no matter how much we love it, its great days are behind it.  The CVs and directors have ruined a wonderful show, and for that I am really sad.

Now on the GC front.  I think that he and his fiance are trying to convince us that they are okay and that his chemistry on tv with DD is just that...tv. Most of us get that btw.  If we are going to keep the professional and personal separate however, then keep the personal private!  We only care about Maan and Geet. Does anyone notice that Drashti is never in any media separate from the show? She's a smart girl.  GC's fiance needs to lay low for awhile, cause this is all having a negative effect on our beloved show.  Also she needs to understand that GHSP is why we love her husband-to-be anyway.  I've NEVER seen this guy before this show.  So to say that he will go on to another show and another heroine is presumptuous at best.  I think the success of this show has made her think that EVERY show he undertakes will succeed, and that may not be the case.  As far as SBS and SBB segments go, if they're in love and all is well, then so be it.  You do not need to convince anyone else of that. Just do your job and keep being Maan Singh Khurana; Geet's new hubby. We love the acting that you are doing Mr. Chaudhary and we hope you keep it up.  So many other actors and actresses on tv are married or dating and this issue never comes up. MIK of Sangini is married. He is always matched on tv with another woman, but I have NEVER seen him trying to convince anyone that he is happy in his marriage. I think because this is GCs first real taste at success apart from his fiance, he is dealing with it in his own way.  I hope he works it all out before he ends up ruining his own show.  And he needs to remember that all this drama connected to him is being noted by other production houses, directors, etc...He doesn't want to get a bad rep.  Whatever the case is I hope all this drama dies down and goes back to the drama on the tv.  And here as I end my loooooong reply I'll say this.  When this show was rocking in the storyline, acting, and directoring departments we could care less about his personal life.  We were enthralled with MANEET!  What does that tell you?  It tells you that the offscreen drama is presently more exciting that the onscreen drama.  VERY SAD!

Well said.πŸ‘