Are you really a fan of Gurmeet??:Mod's note PG21 - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jimzi27

Yeah me Jimzi baba can predict it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bachcha tujhe janana hai kya???πŸ˜†

Chinki you are awesomeπŸ˜†
Originally posted by happygolucky

Perfect statement. This is the prime time of his career.Uske baad tata bye byeπŸ˜†
agreeeeeπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by reniji66

I have noticed BD's for quite some time now.  I will also say I am a Maneet fan.  I frankly never noticed GC or DD before this show, so there is something about this show that has made me a fan of theirs.  However, I am losing interest daily with the use of BDs and overkill of GC's personal life.  I think that BD's are obviously needed at some time, but this show uses them in excess.  There is no other show I see right now that uses BDs so often and so noticeably.  We all know this show has suffered terribly in recent months, and I think no matter how much we love it, its great days are behind it.  The CVs and directors have ruined a wonderful show, and for that I am really sad.

Now on the GC front.  I think that he and his fiance are trying to convince us that they are okay and that his chemistry on tv with DD is just that...tv. Most of us get that btw.  If we are going to keep the professional and personal separate however, then keep the personal private!  We only care about Maan and Geet. Does anyone notice that Drashti is never in any media separate from the show? She's a smart girl.  GC's fiance needs to lay low for awhile, cause this is all having a negative effect on our beloved show.  Also she needs to understand that GHSP is why we love her husband-to-be anyway.  I've NEVER seen this guy before this show.  So to say that he will go on to another show and another heroine is presumptuous at best.  I think the success of this show has made her think that EVERY show he undertakes will succeed, and that may not be the case.  As far as SBS and SBB segments go, if they're in love and all is well, then so be it.  You do not need to convince anyone else of that. Just do your job and keep being Maan Singh Khurana; Geet's new hubby. We love the acting that you are doing Mr. Chaudhary and we hope you keep it up.  So many other actors and actresses on tv are married or dating and this issue never comes up. MIK of Sangini is married. He is always matched on tv with another woman, but I have NEVER seen him trying to convince anyone that he is happy in his marriage. I think because this is GCs first real taste at success apart from his fiance, he is dealing with it in his own way.  I hope he works it all out before he ends up ruining his own show.  And he needs to remember that all this drama connected to him is being noted by other production houses, directors, etc...He doesn't want to get a bad rep.  Whatever the case is I hope all this drama dies down and goes back to the drama on the tv.  And here as I end my loooooong reply I'll say this.  When this show was rocking in the storyline, acting, and directoring departments we could care less about his personal life.  We were enthralled with MANEET!  What does that tell you?  It tells you that the offscreen drama is presently more exciting that the onscreen drama.  VERY SAD!

GC loves to announce the world  his personal love story. Overdose of personal life sucks. Keep your personal thing to yourself don't annoy rest of the worldπŸ˜†

Perfect statement. This is the prime time of his career.Uske baad tata bye byeπŸ˜†

Actually I have other prediction for his new identity tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†But I can't reveal it here on GF & IF too....
i hate to admit that when i can tell teh use of body doubles
it takes away the whole MAHI thing from maaneet personally for me
on the other end when GC and DD try to act out the scnes with other people it proves how well they can act without each other in front of them
but when Maaneet are together its a dynamite combo
Edited by kellz - 13 years ago
ohh come on hur baat ki taang uski acting abilities pur hi kyon tootti hain...I was annoyed by BD as well, but that doesn't mean we can bash him....Oh come on he is human and he need his deserving break....CV's should has to think how cleverly then can use the scenes and BD's......

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by jimzi27

Did I say anything wrong???πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

no i mean for others who were not gurmeet's fan and are criticising him..!
Originally posted by _innocent_

wait wait.... so u r only defending GC?πŸ˜†..

i dnt care whether they are comfortable or not they are actors and their jobs are there to act for their fans and if they cnt do that... they am sure have heard of the word QUIT... this is not the first time BD is being used -

geet is becomin famous for its used of BD and well if thats wat a true geet fans wants the show to be famous for then go ahead cvs continue using BDπŸ˜†...

no i mean the same thing for DD too!..i mentioned gurmeet coz he was being criticised as if he ordered the PH's to use the bd'S..πŸ˜†

Whenever we criticizes GC then a  question arises about true and false fan If someone is true then its good. Be a good fan but do not criticizes those who criticizes GCπŸ˜ƒ.

there's a thing called constructive criticism..if in a scene gurmeet doesnt perform good.then u can give ur views of wat was wrong and wat can be done in such a way that doesnt personally attack the person..but here everyone was criticising him for something he hasnt done..!how do u know the BD's were used coz of guru?..comments on his character..his personal life...its not called a criticism but invasion of someone's life..
Originally posted by Adhuri-Daastan

This forums has officially become a lost cause πŸ˜† now we are being questioned over whether or not we are really a fan πŸ˜• well I was....not anymore. Certain things leave a bad taste in your  mouth. Anyways, if I  see one more body double....I'm going to lose it πŸ€ͺ

like i sed before even if u are not a fan doesnt mean u will say watsoever about an actor's character.....