Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

Your talking as if we are not going to get maaneet married scenes anymore..gal..its just been a day since they are married..how can u say that the golden moment has been missed..ok f9 u didnt lyk the scene...but is it so hard for everyone to bare just 1 or 2 episodes without the main actors...IS IT THAT HARD??

i hope you are aware of the concept of desi soaps...soon after good times..come another problem..so these were pretty important scene.. AND YES ITS REaLLY HARD-
hasiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunataanya

well most people are NOT fans of gurmeet but of maan... these people are disappointed that the actor is nothing like his on screen character... apparently being a damn good and convincing actor is a crime... and it is a bigger crime that the actor is not in love with his leading lady but with someone else... 

about the BD's... every show has them... and that too much more frequently than what is shown here... it's not possible to always schedule the actors together... both GC and DD's BD's were used... but obviously only GC will be blamed.. actually anything wrong with the show seems to be GC's fault... 

this is the main reason that is why most of the DD fans blame Gurmeet and few of the fan call names for DB (which is really very cheap act)
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hasiii

this is the main reason that is why most of the DD fans blame Gurmeet and few of the fan call names for DB (which is really very cheap act)

True, very true. It is cheap. DD fans are also crusading for something which DD does not want herself. I will like to know from these fans, if they have some personal knowledge of her inetrests
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

ur zee rite?in LRL forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway...
yes seeing BD's in romantic scenes are very tasteless..but there are times due to the story demand dat the PH'shave no choice but to use them...but wat i felt that the scenes were not really "intimate"in the sense if u know wat i mean.

Yes, it's me....
I think the scene of touching lips should be with the real leads together........

VersatileStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I am sure everyone saw the valentine dance rehearsals, there are no BD's and i could see both Gurmeet and Drashti were so comfortable with each other. If they can be so comfortable during these rehearsals(were there are less people), i am sure there is no problem on sets(on sets there are so many people and some who are standing right on your head holding the thermocol, which we don't even come to know, i am sure everyone has seen the pictures on FB)

Gurmeet and Drashti have done so many intimate scenes together, i don't think any one of them has any problem.
And if there is any actor who has a problem i am sure production house is smart enough to kick them out right away as they are not paying them to take their nakhras.

I think the more we like the chemistry between an onscreen couple, we start noticing them more closely and don't spare a single chance to find something that we can comment on.

I like both Drashti and Gurmeet.
But i feel because Gurmeet has a real life partner about whom everyone knows and Drashti does not, everyone is just trying to consider that as the reason behind everything bad that they will notice between our onscreen couple.
Actors have full right to take breaks and who knows whats the actual reason of using BD's. We are just imagining things.

Rather then dragging the show by not moving the story forward or showing repeat episodes, it's better to use BD(if required) and shooting the scene so well that we don't even come to know.
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mishthi1

I am sure everyone saw the valentine dance rehearsals, there are no BD's and i could see both Gurmeet and Drashti were so comfortable with each other. If they can be so comfortable during these rehearsals(were there are less people), i am sure there is no problem on sets(on sets there are so many people and some who are standing right on your head holding the thermocol, which we don't even come to know, i am sure everyone has seen the pictures on FB)

Gurmeet and Drashti have done so many intimate scenes together, i don't think any one of them has any problem.
And if there is any actor who has a problem i am sure production house is smart enough to kick them out right away as they are not paying them to take their nakhras.

I think the more we like the chemistry between an onscreen couple, we start noticing them more closely and don't spare a single chance to find something that we can comment on.

I like both Drashti and Gurmeet.
But i feel because Gurmeet has a real life partner about whom everyone knows and Drashti does not, everyone is just trying to consider that as the reason behind everything bad that they will notice between our onscreen couple.
Actors have full right to take breaks and who knows whats the actual reason of using BD's. We are just imagining things.

Rather then dragging the show by not moving the story forward or showing repeat episodes, it's better to use BD(if required) and shooting the scene so well that we don't even come to know.

correction- DD is committed too..she just doesn't display affection in media.
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No I m not Gurmeet's Fan at all.....😆😆
vantu12 thumbnail
Absolutely 100% correct... 😊
till nw both GC N DD hav been doing a tremendous job! 😊
Their acting... Their romantic chemistry is unmatched... 😊
Why everytime something happens,
ppl start blaming GC for evrything???
He works soo hard 2 entertain us
n ppl, instead of encouraging him,
start bashing him n his family for anything unpleasant hapening??
GROW UP GUYS..
Give them their personal space...
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jimzi27

No I m not Gurmeet's Fan at all.....😆😆

there's a thing called Respect dear..even if u are not a fan..😊
hasiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyphfanz

correction- DD is committed too..she just doesn't display affection in media.

That means a large number of DD fan not only want GC to cheat his love, but also want DD to cheat on her real life love. Very funny. Isn't it?