Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 27 PR (Page 9)

Claire0206 Senior Member
Claire0206
Claire0206

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Humorous Commentary Di. 

I'm still confused with the batatawada,  why the hell did he marry Vaishu ?  What a creep..   actually, his parents were okay with inter caste marriage.  Both  Vaishu  & Madhuri  should now make  khichdi  out of this batatawada.

Loved Bhavana Aai's comments , that shut Varsha's big mouth . Even then,  I taught she would say BAS KAR Aai , I'm not interested to listen to all this. 

Regarding the precap, I just hope that  Manav has still not informed at home, about his business plan.  Any mother will feel bad if she gets the  news that her son is starting a new business from a third person and react exactly as Savita Aai did.  

What I don't get is, why r the CV's hell bent to show  that Manav does not prioritize much for his family now ??? It is not in Manav's nature to be irresponsible.   Kool Di, please do something in this matter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramanu rulz

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

guys even i am so angry on Cvs for handling the dharmesh character so absurdly... when dharmesh was introduced they showed him as a straight forward no nonsense guy and it was a relief to watch him.. they even showed that he is looking for girls to marry.. his confession to vaishu that no girl said yes to him because of his weight also seemed so honest .. i mean it doesnt look right... i think CVs didnt intend to make him bad first.. but in process of glorifying armaan they sacrificed dharmu's character... this is so not done!!
not just dharmesh pallai,varsha,vaishu,jai,shravani..all these characters had started out in real sketched normal people...and thn all were massacred to make the holy duo look more holy..
am sure the cvs have no idea we actually REMEMBER how dharmu was introduced..forget vaishu,he was on his way to marry sum other chick wen vaishu barged in to tell him she loved him..(i guess this is wher archu got her idea to walk into manav-shravani's weddingLOL)..so dharmu being married to madhuri just dsnt fit in..there is NO fricking reason for him to cheat not less thn 3 women..and its dharmu for crying out loud,not brad pitt...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviram..Sonii..

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

and its dharmu for crying out loud,not brad pitt...
LOLLOLLOL
shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Its not compulsory to register marriages in India is it? Asking cuz I don't know the marriage law in India. 

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Its not compulsory to register marriages in India is it? Asking cuz I don't know the marriage law in India. 

as far as i know,it pretty much is needed..after the ritualistic ceremony,one has to duly get themselves registered wid witnesses and the wedding proof..like photographs,videos,etc..u dnt get a marriage certificate otherwise..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27..Sonii..

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Ok , I know manav is a "good guy" and "very forgiving" etc .... but I just find it a bit unnatural the way manav doesnt show any anger or resentment towards vaishu or varshu ..
Ok , let him help vaishu , but I would have liked it if he was a bit distant with her in the beginning at least ...
I got a bit irritated with the precap ... with manav standing and looking over fondly at archu , sulo , V&V and laughing .. like one happy cosy family ... and suddenly savita comes and sees this .. Manav happily mingling with his SIL's who till recently gave expressions like there was dung stuck under their nose whenever they saw manav ...

First - she would have been hurt that she came to know about the business plan from a third person , second - she would have felt even worse when she saw the "We are a happy family" picture at the kholi .. third - she cant even share her feelings with her jerk of a husband who knows nothing apart from being sarcastic and taunting her ..

I dont like this at all , Manav is moving further away from Savita and sachin , and intentionally or not ; he is slowly building a new life for himself which excludes savita and sachin and includes only archu the K's..

btw , I am really interested to watch how the business is going to flourish ( according to a new article , manav is going to do well.. )
I am happy , bcuz Ajit would have been in major sh*t if they had lost the money ...

Edited by lunza - 28 January 2011 at 6:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaishootingstar27Tiyalianu rulz..Sonii..koolsadhu1000

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Awesome commentary as ever dii, Clap
Missed your missed last two episodes commentary, will read later.....
I found the interaction between Vaishu and Madhuri very natural, and Vaishu reacted so sensibly today, she rightly said dharmesh's house is of Madhuri's and not hers.....

Dharmesh, He is very badddd... spoiled lives of two good girls, and for what??Angry
What was motive to leave Madhuri?? He loved her naa!! And Why did he married Vaishu, it was love story too, he was shown to break one 'on the spot marriage for Vaishu'Wacko
Uffff this track is very badly written.

I too wanted to see both women hitting dharmesh with those heel sandles, That would be more realistic.....
Loved Bhavna tai's dialogues abt K's daughters so true.

Varsha's behaviour makes me go crazzzy, so much hatred for Archu and Manav!!
I liked the way Archu confronted Varsha and Vaishu abt their talks on Manav, I should say she should be more vocal abt it after all they are talking abt their eldest jeeju, so mind your tongue.

Felt very bad when I saw the precap, My heart went for Savita aaiBroken Heart
Any aai would react in the same way as she does seeing these K's with Manav
This is very uncharacteristic of both Manav and Archana.
Manav never was like this,he had happy and sad moments also shared with aai, use to embrace whatever aai use to say him and use to go well with her than any of Deshmukh members....then why suddenly he has turned so unconsiderate....
Even Archu!! She always use to care for Savita aai and craved for the love and affection from her....
They should show ArMan have a talk on how is aai how is baba, are they going fine with their lives?? Or we should go and meet them( as it is we dont do anything important at home) I am sure they would have talked this way, but this aspect is totally negleted in this dharmesh track...
It has been three months They haveleft D's house and its hightime they forgive their grudes....

I was worried how Manav will manage this business work, how he will do vasuli if someone is not ready to give the lended money backLOLLOL
but Iread this business will do great both for Ajit and Manav.

But I really dont want Vaishu to forgive Dharmesh, infact punish him for what he has done...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27lunzaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
omg i have to jump in and tell u guys what just happened to me ...i was sitting in a cafe (not India) and at the booth across was sitting DHARMESH & i guess woman number 4...  LOL  he looked EXACTLY LIKE SUMIT ( is that the actor's name?)  He even took his glasses off just like dharmesh does... the only reason i think it must not have been him but a look alike is when i kept staring at him, he didn't start sweating and rub the back of his hand across his mouth...LOL LOL
it was sooo funny

as long as i'm on i want to throw in a couple of things...

1. i thought it has seemed clear for quite a long time that madhuri was really dharmesh's wife...i didn't understand the confusion on that issue.

2. i have always said that Varsha will become pregnant naturally (no offense to the doctors on board, but they are often wrong)  and not have to steal anyones baby...and it looks like that is the way the CV's are heading with it. 

3. Vaishali could have this child donate bone marrow to varun..without giving madhuri the baby !!!...it's not like you "sacrifice" the child -- the donating person still replenishes his/her own...both women in the end could and maybe should become friends...

4. I don't understand the attitude of most on the forum...it someone truly realizes their mistake and asks for forgiveness. ...you forgive.  especially between sisters and brothers (in law)...family.....holding grudges, demanding retribution...is so detrimental ...hurting the person who won't forgive more than the other...harboring hatred in your heart does no one any good and is foolish.. Manav and archu are wonderful examples of mature people in their quickness to forgive...others may think it's stupid and they should not be so easy...but reality in life is just the opposite....lest we think we are not capable of making mistakes...someday we may need to beg forgiveness...and will want it ... 

Edited by naava - 28 January 2011 at 6:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gobluelunzakoolsadhu1000

Go to top