India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 27 PR (Page 8)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
My suggestion to CVs : Show both the women spanking Dharmu with a chappal on the roadside .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL OMG the jerk !

LOL Kool! I agree, Dharmesh is a creep. I felt bad for Madhuri, Dharmesh was not a good husband to her. He left her after her parents death and had the nerve to "marry" someone else. He did injustice to both women and unfortunately it isn't that easy for Madhuri to walk away when her son is so sick.

I am eagerly awaiting Varsha's downfall, her attitude gets on my nerves since Manav has been nothing but good to her. I love the way Archana handled Varsha and reminded her to look at her own past before insulting Manav.

I am happy Manav and Ajit are in business together, Manav's idea is a really good one and I hope they are successful in their business venture. I think Sulochana comes to their home to see Vaishali, and that is how she learns of Manav's new business venture. Unfortunately, Savita will misunderstand and will feel left out when that wasn't the case at all. Savita really needs to understand that the distance between her and Manav is of her own doing, she needs to accept Archana because she is not going anywhere.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapviramTiyalianu rulzharpkaurTanyaz

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Great commentary Kools. You shine again !!

Have you ever heard of an A grade mechanic turning to the money lending business? And to top it Ajit is ready to leave a secure job  and join Manav even before it has begun!! This is the height of stupidity.  Anyway let us wish the CVs don't screw this up too.

Varsha must become a marriage counsellor. She would excel in it . !!!All divorce lawyers would have a field day with couples  counselled by her heading for  divorces. 

Wonder why there is so much of confusion regarding Madhuri's status.It somehow doesn't jell  that Dharmesh  has married both the kudi and vaishali outside his caste . So where is the prob? His mom seems to be a good lady .When she cud accept Vaishu why wudnt she have accepted Madhuri. Something is wrong somewhere.The CVs are surely clueless about this track.Shame on them for taking all of us for a ride.

Caught the pre cap while surfing channels.Savita's expression of pain and disappointment  blew me away. How well she seems to have acted in this scene! though am not fond of this character loved her acting  in this scene.

LOLLOLSperm banks r willing to pay ANYTHING to him for them , maloom hai ? I had to BEG an BEG .And he kept on saying NO and NO , making BORED faces . So much I did for him , SO MUCH . Wore swimsuits , used different lipglosses to make sexy pouts , did YOGA in front of him by heaving my chest but he didn't LIFT his NAZAR from his stupid Laptop .LOL LOL

Oh kools how  do you manage to think of such situations?? Fell off my chair laughing. So now the sperm banks are after Dharmu. OOh. AAh .My tummy aches , laughing.Kudi ready with the shorts and turban. Oh god.!!!ROFLROFL

Edited by viram - 27 January 2011 at 7:14pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiClaire0206Tiyalianu rulzpriya_sparshakoolsadhu1000

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harpkaur

Originally posted by priya_sparsha

Hilarious Commentary, KoolsLOLLOLLOLLOL

Haila, according to madhuri's story, dharmu is no goody fellaShocked or atleast human but aCensored He's so smart. See I told ya that he will do anything to get vaishu's waaris.

And BhavnaD'ohuff she doesnt know when its appropriate to tell  things. I agree she is mad at varsha but is that really important to pinpoint right now?Ermm Savita is so sweet which came all the way to give her blessing to her son before he starts his businessStar I hope we get to see more mother-son scenes.

As Dharmu's chaaluness, I think Rasika is the best option to deal with him legallyLOL He doesnt know NOTHING about her. I hope Vaishu takes her help and teach thatCensored a lesson

i agree with u sparsha yaar....dharmu iz vry chaalu...hez vry business minded..he thinkz evrytng as a business deal.....i wndr wt kind of deal he made with hiz mom abt givin him birthAngry..hez sch a creep....yaar y wudnt he bring madhuri 2 hiz parentz....jst bcuz shez nt hiz caste?? may b he dint see mch fayda with madhuri....bt vaishu had a smart jeeju liek satish 2 start a business with.....& i agree wen u say onli rasika aai can teach him a lesson....

yar savita ka aana acha laga bt manav shd hve gone 2 hiz parentz house 2 tell dem abt d business.

yeah I agree with you. Savita was so happy to see him prosper in his life. As far as the present situation goes, I feel savita is the only one who should take inititave of their relationship, If we keep on waiting for manav, you know its gonna take more time. Its about time that he fills responsibilities of being sonErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramkoolsadhu1000

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Hi Kooldi,
Great commentary as usual Thumbs UpHappy you are continuing the commentaryTongue

All the characters in PR suffer from amnesia, some suffer from fickle mindness on top of that hence all the flip flopping LOLLOL

oh Dharmesh what a BIG hypocrite!!AngryThe way he was acting on his SR when he was already a father at that point!Dont understand why was his parents looking for a bride for him?ConfusedHow can his parents not know about his marriage to Madhuri & Varun? ConfusedVarun looks like a 5 year old kid, how to keep a marriage secret from your parents that long?Baffling  Confused

Manav bending over backwards to please his sasural and forgetting his parents is sadly the norm these daysDeadI do voluntary work at welfare homes and the story of son forgetting the existence of his parents once he is married is so common.I dont understand how that happens, how a child be can so ungrateful and I hate it but have to say this,the CVs are definitely portraying what is happening in real life with current track.I would love it if there was a balance,love your parents be there for them and do the same way for in-laws.

Feel bad for Satish, being married to the crackpot is punishment enough.Poor guy   Hug    

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viram

Great commentary Kools. You shine again !!

Wonder why there is so much of confusion regarding Madhuri's status.It somehow doesn't jell  that Dharmesh  has married both the kudi and vaishali outside his caste . So where is the prob? His mom seems to be a good lady .When she cud accept Vaishu why wudnt she have accepted Madhuri. Something is wrong somewhere.The CVs are surely clueless about this track.Shame on them for taking all of us for a ride.

You know even I felt that there are some loose ends to madhuri's story. But I feel now dharmu is completely a bad guy ( according to his dialogue where he said he will take next step depending on vaishu's intentions). But Madhuri shouldnt have let him married off to vaishu like that. In a way she is wrong and she allowed him to take advantage of her.  Actually if dharmu was helping someone's wife ( madhuri) that would sound weird because that's completely out of his character. He's more pratical than emotional.

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
guys even i am so angry on Cvs for handling the dharmesh character so absurdly... when dharmesh was introduced they showed him as a straight forward no nonsense guy and it was a relief to watch him.. they even showed that he is looking for girls to marry.. his confession to vaishu that no girl said yes to him because of his weight also seemed so honest .. i mean it doesnt look right... i think CVs didnt intend to make him bad first.. but in process of glorifying armaan they sacrificed dharmu's character... this is so not done!!

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

Spartacus IF-Dazzler
Spartacus
Spartacus

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
GeekWell Vaishali is joining the elite club of Shravani!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmmm, she has no legal thing going...

viramkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Go to top