Kool's Commentary : Jan 27 PR (Page 7)

Jasmine10 Senior Member
Jasmine10
Jasmine10

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by Jasmine10

great commentary kools.

PR is getting interesting now. the saalis have reconciled with jeeju very conveniently. except for Manav's amnesia about his family everything is going well  on the right path for Arman.

Ajit's character is shinning brightly now a days with his unconditional help  to manav.

There u go .APT as ever Jasmine .Missed u .

my SIL's daughter is with us and she is using my computer, so lately I am not able to comment . though I don't miss your commentary any day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

great commentary kools.

PR is getting interesting now. the saalis have reconciled with jeeju very conveniently. except for Manav's amnesia about his family everything is going well  on the right path for Arman.

Ajit's character is shinning brightly now a days with his unconditional help  to manav.

There u go .APT as ever Jasmine .Missed u .

my SIL's daughter is with us and she is using my computer, so lately I am not able to comment . though I don't miss your commentary any day.

Well I missed ur comments darling .Hug They were always so little yet apt .SmileSmileSmile am off to cook dinner now
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramanu rulzharpkaurkoolsadhu1000

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Hilarious Commentary, KoolsLOLLOLLOLLOL

Haila, according to madhuri's story, dharmu is no goody fellaShocked or atleast human but aCensored He's so smart. See I told ya that he will do anything to get vaishu's waaris.

And BhavnaD'ohuff she doesnt know when its appropriate to tell  things. I agree she is mad at varsha but is that really important to pinpoint right now?Ermm Savita is so sweet which came all the way to give her blessing to her son before he starts his businessStar I hope we get to see more mother-son scenes.

As Dharmu's chaaluness, I think Rasika is the best option to deal with him legallyLOL He doesnt know NOTHING about her. I hope Vaishu takes her help and teach thatCensored a lesson

viram

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_sparsha

Haila, according to madhuri's story, dharmu is no goody fellaShocked or atleast human but aCensored He's so smart. See I told ya that he will do anything to get vaishu's waaris.

And BhavnaD'ohuff she doesnt know when its appropriate to tell  things. I agree she is mad at varsha but is that really important to pinpoint right now?Ermm Savita is so sweet which came all the way to give her blessing to her son before he starts his businessStar I hope we get to see more mother-son scenes.

As Dharmu's chaaluness, I think Rasika is the best option to deal with him legallyLOL He doesnt know NOTHING about her. I hope Vaishu takes her help and teach thatCensored a lesson

i agree with u sparsha yaar....dharmu iz vry chaalu...hez vry business minded..he thinkz evrytng as a business deal.....i wndr wt kind of deal he made with hiz mom abt givin him birthAngry..hez sch a creep....yaar y wudnt he bring madhuri 2 hiz parentz....jst bcuz shez nt hiz caste?? may b he dint see mch fayda with madhuri....bt vaishu had a smart jeeju liek satish 2 start a business with.....& i agree wen u say onli rasika aai can teach him a lesson....

yar savita ka aana acha laga bt manav shd hve gone 2 hiz parentz house 2 tell dem abt d business.

priya_sparsha

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

hey kools, as usual nice commentary, nobody but you can make this serial as comical,really isnt this show hilarious??

the episode started on a good note with ajit deciding to join the partnership. i love how chalu ajit is. he uses his "contacts" to get the money and then start the business with manav. but does ajit know that doing business with manav entails the whole K-family? ie all of the K-house karchaas fall under the expenses of the business?Good question .Me too , am interested about the KHARCHA

Satish's character is going DOWN THE DRAIN? he listens to some front line man,with little to no education and decides to go on some yatra to pray for varsha? i mean shouldnt he look at more realistic options like consulting a specalist or something like that? which means that satish has TELL VARSHA the truth. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

miss varsha marches up to dharmesh and does the twenty questions. ofcourse, NOW varsha has the right to involve herself in vaishu's MARRIED life and scared dharmesh is putting up with her screeching? 
Varsha is really RUDE. she cannot talk like that to her jeeju, even if he is the younger one. and WHAT maturity is she talking about? she has no right to interfere in such matters and dharmesh should have told her off saying " I KNOW where vaishu is, thats enough for me and it should be for YOU as well".Precisely my thoughts , thiss wom,an needs a slap . She dOESNT know yet that Dharmesh is a creep .Acc to her he is jeeju .Is this the way to talk to a jeeju ?

then she has the GUTS to go to the chawl and insult them AGAIN. she is going to her sisters house and insulting her jeeju. like W*F? someone should tell her that she isnt in her dreamland where she can do anything she wants. Im telling u Archna has PAMPERED her .People r going on and on abt her defence but Im telling u it was PATHETIC

VAISHU-MADZ: i feel really bad for vaishu. such mistakes are so heartbreaking. knowing that the man, you love and cherished is an two faced B**T**D. prathana behere, the person potraying vaishu has acted beautifully. 
i cant feel the same sympathy for madhuri. i am mad at her that she didnt stop the marriage. does this imply that fatso's parents know about madhuri because, she implied that it was an legal marriage. 
doesnt madhuri realise she cant truly leave for hamesha? with varun as a common link, she cant go away hamesha hamesha key liye. The problem is NO ONE CAN .BOth the women r STUCK

AMEN to bhavana tai. she should get a padmashri for putting up with varsha. REALLY. she is so sweet and REASONABLE, unlike scrreching savita or slapochana or even scheming rasika. 

i pity Punni and Ruchi's husbands. i mean they have to deal with Manju as their saas AND THE rest of the karanjkars. enough for anyone to run to the moon or immigrate to antartica.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLHow I loved this one

glad to see vaishu helping out. she has finally come to her senses.

from the precap, seems like manav HASNT told savita. i dont like that. i wish he had told his aai, before the Karanjar Klan. 
WHERE is manav finding ALL this LOVE for karanjkars from? i mean these are the same ones, who called you manhoos, slapped you and frankly are one greedy and matlabi lot. 
WHY is he prioritsing them MORE THAN HIS AAI??? 
why isnt he reassuring his mom saying that all the financial problems will be solved due to the business? 
WHAT HAVE the K Klan done for him, except give archu?
i understand you love your in-laws, they are nice people, but after soo many dealings manav should know that the K-klan only sees as far as their shadows.
it will take a lot for the K Klan to match up to savita in terms of their love for manav. And Thats the reason I cannot appreciate his efforts at making it big . He miffs the mother in me . Can't forgive him for that .NO WAY .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyalianu rulz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_sparsha

priya Rasika and Jay r the only two chaalu people in PR who can go to Dharmu's low level to teach him the lesson of his life .Rasika won't be interested in helping as she will be busy GLOATING . But Jay ...........now if he decides to marry Vaishu and claim the money by using baby as an asset , and also get back at Archu in this way , oh boy PR will become interesting .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramTiyaliharpkaurpriya_sparsha

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tiya229
AMEN to bhavana tai. she should get a padmashri for putting up with varsha. REALLY. she is so sweet and REASONABLE, unlike scrreching savita or slapochana or even scheming rasika.

LOLLOL...i luved bhavna aai 2dai 4 sayin dat abt varsha..she tottally deservz dat...bhavna iz d sweetest..she want her son 2 b happi...4 her sonz happiness she gt satish married 2 dat stpd varsha, let her stay with dem even aftr d whole abortion thing....Clap 

i pity Punni and Ruchi's husbands. i mean they have to deal with Manju as their saas AND THE rest of the karanjkars. enough for anyone to run to the moon or immigrate to antartica.

ROFLROFL omg tiya u r hilarious...yaar saas baad mein...i feel pity 4 ruchi & punni cuz dey hve gt manju as dre mothr...she doesnt care abt her kidz..she jst watch d whole thing & den her evil laugh with her hand on her mouthOuch..manju on 1 side d husbandz gna hve 2 put up with ARCHU BUA G...whu will jst go & try 2 solve dre problmz uninvited

i seriously request the CVz 2 do smtng abt hiz whole mothr son thing...manav shd hve gone 2 savita's place before anyone else...y cudnt varsha & sulochna aai leave after the whole maafi thing...did dey hve 2 stay for dinner....Kz alwyz insult manav...bt manav iz alwyz bein all nyce 2 him...y dint sulochna aai stood up for manav at d hotel ovr d waiter issue...
[/QUOTE]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramTiyalianu rulz

Go to top