India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 27 PR (Page 5)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
It is disgusting over there .The worst thing I witnessed were two members calling each other retards ..Now that is one word I cannot stand and I always feel like screaming when this sort of a word is used so  insensitively and casually ...

The only thing I can say to you Niki is that the first sign of big popularity is the haters getting bigger in numbers ...
So if Sushan tand Ankita , espaciall ySushant ,  is getting more haters then it is only a sign of his increasing popularity and it is only going to get worse as the contest gets near the finale ....

I am not even expecting him to win any more ..I just want him to give one rocking performance after another .....
Even loved Anki's last dance ...she looked extremely sexy and danced well ....

You just have to ignore sweetie ....Don't let it get to you ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

Niki and Sherma and all those who are exhausted due to the jdj forum, here's one big Hug from me.
I just got to knw how friggin precious is our PR forum!

m prtty sure itz bttr dan JDJ 3...hahaha...i used 2 stay up all night jst 4 jdj3 forum & d topicz....
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Kools did I not say all along that FBD-Madhuri is a legal marriage and Vaishu is another woman..His alliance to Vaishu will be shown as pressure from the family...So to make them happy he went ahead with the so called illegal marriage...Angry 

Not only Varsha needs to remember her Ateet but so does Archu. B4 reminding Varshu her Ateet wish Archu would remember What She  and ULM did to Shrav & TDH....sometimes conviniently we forget what we have done...Temp Amnesia...Wacko easy to dish it out but so hard to take it in. eh..Taking responsibility for their mistake is unknown for ArMan Thumbs Down

Atleast Vaishu asked for forgiveness for her deeds - being so rude to ArMan specially ULM...Not sure how long her Manav Jeeju jaap will last b4 she flipflops again Ouch

If I walked into my son's house and see  both  his salis who insulted him I would be PO big time..Especially starting a new business ULM should be getting blessings from his parents  by sharing with his family right after sharing it with his WIFI...But NO here everything is forgotten and ArMan are having giggles with 2 bewakoof salis...

I felt for Savita...Embarrassed  Savita and Sachu has gotten short end of the deal here...No matter how rude or wrong Savita could be to many she loves her son ULM and has done alot for the Ds...

Bhavna was so right...I wish she had told a bit more to Varsha abt her stupidity and immaturity..Sweet Satish is on his way to pray Mataji to give them a baby...Cry  Hope his prayers come true but in time-right time..

NIKI darling don't  take to heart how JDJ section & some members there...It has been that way since first season...Even FG and II sections are like that...Last season SRGMP was mostly with bachcha party...Most fanatics follow JDJ...I wish it did not have to be this way but we both witnessed how people post there just couple of days ago...i have stopped visiting there...Embarrassed

Even CB section was full of righteous people...Had to leave as logical and candid posts were not welcomed...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 27 January 2011 at 2:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10anu rulz

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
seriously di..i felt 4 satish..hez way 2 nyce...i jst hope dat hiz wish cmz true...

& manav shd hve gone with MITHAYI to hiz parentz house rather dan savita comin 2 hiz house & see him all happi with d stupid saalis...varshaCensored

Edited by harpkaur - 27 January 2011 at 2:01pm

viramDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

All reality show foums r like that only .

You had an unpleasant experience too? Which forum?

no i didnt coz i never comment on reality show forums . long back i had on dance india dance . but i dropped it coz the silly quibbling bores me. i mean watz there to fight ...........someone will like this dancer , the other will another one . its all subjective and so ugly quarrels r bound to happen . i read them but i never participate .

pratigya forum was very tense once . it has improved now coz a certain group has left  thankfully . Anyone who said anything against Pratigya was bashed. But the moment that group left atmosphere improved .

I agree PR forum is best . It was much better earlier though .

viramJasmine10

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harpkaur

seriously di..i felt 4 satish..hez way 2 nyce...i jst hope dat hiz wish cmz true...

& manav shd hve gone with MITHAYI to hiz parentz house rather dan savita comin 2 hiz house & see him all happi with d stupid saalis...varshaCensored

harpie he doesnt go .He has become total joru ka gulam and needs a public blasting by the chawl cats of SAvitas chawl , honestly .I feel so SADDENED to see how the stupid CVS have butchered him .

anu rulz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

@Varsha Di: Why did you leave JDJ forum? You post your views na! You know eventually that topic got closed bcos of that idiot who was attacking you.

Its really sad to see how some of them are filled with so much of hate for the participants.

Dabulls23

Jasmine10 Senior Member
Jasmine10
Jasmine10

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
great commentary kools.

PR is getting interesting now. the saalis have reconciled with jeeju very conveniently. except for Manav's amnesia about his family everything is going well  on the right path for Arman.

Ajit's character is shinning brightly now a days with his unconditional help  to manav.

harpkaur

Go to top