India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 27 PR (Page 3)

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
@palai:i wld hav slapped my son,self respect is impotant dude,d people whom u laughing and chatting r d same peopl who trated u as dirt 2 days a go and will again do d same if dey feel.ur parents r imporatant,isnt it maanv duty to cum home and tell his parents abt it,it seeems she came to know from out.den to she came.i wldnt have unless my son calls or cumt o tell me personally.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiektarfapyaranu rulz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Hi Kool,

Dharmesh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ewwwww , I don't know what to say for that creep .He had a lovely wife , a son and then he goes and married Vaishali ..Feel very bad for Vaishu ..
Now Dharmesh is going  to go after their  baby because even though she is not his wife , the child is probably healthy and probably the whole world saw vaishali as his  proper wife ...so he will now try to act as if Madhuri never existed ....

I want a new guy for Vaishu ...

Loving Manav these days ..
His brain is ticking well  , I guess because he is a happy person now a days ...The  business idea is rather risky but with Ajit's contacts ( he knows loads of gundas ) and Manav's muscle power ( We know when he  fights , he only wins ) I think they have a pretty good chance ....
I think both Ajit and Manav will make it big ....
In the end , good things  will happen to good people ...

About his relationship with his mother ....I am keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow even though she is put off seeing Manav susraal there in his house ...hopefuly once Manav and Archana awill convince her , she will come in and maybe it could be a fresh start of everything from a begining ...

It has to be ..The reconciliation process has to start somewhere ..I think both  the mothers know  well how madly  in love their children are with each other and frankly speaking what other choice do they have but to accept their spouses and their marriages .....
I hope it's a happy day for Savita eventually and both Manav's Aies Savita  and Sulochna give their son  their blessings for his  new business......

No ...I do not think Manav is a bad son at all...He is a great son  in my opinion , he was a bad husband but now he is a great husband as well ( no point always keeping grudges and thinking of painful memories )  and also a fantastic brother .....and a very good brother in law ....
Truly a special man ......and Savita is his mother ...his very very special girl ....

Another fav chaarcter in PR is Ajit ..I can't wait to see him make big and then him romancing Vandita and spoling her ..
This valentine day , I want  both Manav and Ajit to buy their valentines nice gifts with their well earned money .......

I think big time trouble is about to come  in the karanjkar hosue , again  for the nth time LOL   , after Sulochna finds out about Vaishu ...
Still no idea what jaywant is going  to do to take back Archana in his life ..looks like Sachu 's track the Cvs want to put even this track aside for some  time .....

Edited by Tanyaz - 27 January 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapviramshootingstar27anu rulzkoolsadhu1000

-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
ROFL
fabulous commentary as usual KooldiHug
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by dew_drop

Manav a big disappointment?
He has disappointed a little as a son, I agree. But Manav a big disappointment. I completely disagree.
i stated d abve statement causi i felt he very easily forgiven vaishu and varsha wich he shldnt hav tat doesnt means he shldnt  hav help vaishu,but he cld hav not b so welcuming.in todays precap he was celebrating wid d same peopl who wont even wait for a minute to criticise him and as a son too he disappointed me and as a businessman he too disappointed me,i was tinking sum very gud idea by looking at his enthu but i wasConfused,dis is wat i feel.i will keep on giving u reason,u will keep on contradicting tat,at d end nor will u change ur thoughts nor will i.hav just visited jdj forum and it has turned very bad.so no offense

Don't even compare JDJ forum with PR forum.  . Aaj tak jhagda hua hai kabhi yahan pe jaise wahan pe hota hai? Even though I disagree with you regarding Manav, I would never dream of bashing you.

Balki, aaj mujhe pata chala hamara PR forum kitna accha hai. That forum is a pagalkhana, all become pagal on going there and I am also going to get pagal very soonOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiPiyatrix

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Niki I might get an asthma attack like Sulo, after going through the JDJ forum today Ouch
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I want a new guy for Vaishu

Jay . Im gonna suggest him . It will be a fab track .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Don't even compare JDJ forum with PR forum.  . Aaj tak jhagda hua hai kabhi yahan pe jaise wahan pe hota hai? Even though I disagree with you regarding Manav, I would never dream of bashing you.

Balki, aaj mujhe pata chala hamara PR forum kitna accha hai. That forum is a pagalkhana, all become pagal on going there and I am also going to get pagal very soonOuch

-i totally buy tis thought,tat jdj forum is like pagalkahna,ya re i wanted to take a part of discussion but it actually turned ugly dere.and abt pr forum,hope it stays like dis forever.

Edited by sherma - 27 January 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramTanyaz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

Niki I might get an asthma attack like Sulo, after going through the JDJ forum today Ouch

My toh pura head is aching! There are some members on the forum who are 'oh-so-judgemental' and make themselves look like the victim and think they are smartest and know everything, ek line mein post kartein hain and then when we try to present our point properly they fight. Khud jhagda start karte hain then they say you people fight and so on. Hypocrites!!! Grr.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

Go to top