India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 27 PR (Page 2)

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
somebody needs to do manav izzat arti,asap.savita having probes wid archu is understanable,technically speaking archu hasnt done much gud for savita in comparism wat bad savita got cause of archu and her fly.but manv hav dne ample of tings for archus fly,wen dey get does ting den manav is a best human in planet otherwise he is a chor,waiter,nikama etc etc.savita will still wont go back to armaan if manav becums rich but archu fly will strt doing aarti of manav wen he does well 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzkoolsadhu1000

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Nice commentary Kools. I agree with all your points. CV's are doing a bad job by not showing Manav paying attention to his parents and Sachu. I hate the Cv's.

Dharmesh's story hasn't turned out as I expected. He really is evil.

Varsha will get a big shock tomorrow and I want to see her face when it happens. Silly woman.

Vaishu is still immature.

Felt bad for Satish.                 

Archu did something good today by telling off Varsha. Manav too did a good thing by trying to start his own business. But I didn't want to see Manav as a business. I wanted him to use his skills as a mechanic and  become rich bcos of that, thus proving, 'Knowledge gained doesn't go down the drain.'

But yes, I don't believe Manav is as bad as Damodar. He may be shown as ignoring them nowadays, he may be disappointing currently but he will never leave them in the lurch. I for one, don't believe this AT ALL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramshootingstar27anu rulzkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

somebody needs to do manav izzat arti,asap.savita having probes wid archu is understanable,technically speaking archu hasnt done much gud for savita in comparism wat bad savita got cause of archu and her fly.but manv hav dne ample of tings for archus fly,wen dey get does ting den manav is a best human in planet otherwise he is a chor,waiter,nikama etc etc.savita will still wont go back to armaan if manav becums rich but archu fly will strt doing aarti of manav wen he does well 

I mean THIS cant be life .......solving the incessant problems of ur darling wifes sasural . They r self sufficient , healthy , well off . They can damn well look after their own butts . I second the izzat aarti of Manav . Ours is voice of minority but I hope CVS read us .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramshermaanu rulz

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

Manav a big disappointment?
He has disappointed a little as a son, I agree. But Manav a big disappointment. I completely disagree.
i stated d abve statement causi i felt he very easily forgiven vaishu and varsha wich he shldnt hav tat doesnt means he shldnt  hav help vaishu,but he cld hav not b so welcuming.in todays precap he was celebrating wid d same peopl who wont even wait for a minute to criticise him and as a son too he disappointed me and as a businessman he too disappointed me,i was tinking sum very gud idea by looking at his enthu but i wasConfused,dis is wat i feel.i will keep on giving u reason,u will keep on contradicting tat,at d end nor will u change ur thoughts nor will i.hav just visited jdj forum and it has turned very bad.so no offense

pallaianu rulz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by dew_drop

Manav a big disappointment?
He has disappointed a little as a son, I agree. But Manav a big disappointment. I completely disagree.
i stated d abve statement causi i felt he very easily forgiven vaishu and varsha wich he shldnt hav tat doesnt means he shldnt  hav help vaishu,but he cld hav not b so welcuming.in todays precap he was celebrating wid d same peopl who wont even wait for a minute to criticise him and as a son too he disappointed me and as a businessman he too disappointed me,i was tinking sum very gud idea by looking at his enthu but i wasConfused,dis is wat i feel.i will keep on giving u reason,u will keep on contradicting tat,at d end nor will u change ur thoughts nor will i.hav just visited jdj forum and it has turned very bad.so no offense

Sherma thats precisely my point . HELP ur saalis not as jeejoo but as a good human , but do it with total COLD SILENCE . Command some respect for gods sakes ur the hero , Ur wife has zero sense of self respect , how about u teaching her some yaar ? Make ur saalis SQUIRM a little with ur utter coldness , give us viewer satisfaction .This is HORRIBLE .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramshermaanu rulz

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
thanks kools  for a great commentary.. the best part was bhavni saying the truth... that K sisters dont know a thing about adjustment and working things out... and  it was so hilarious to hear varsha advice on how to behave maturely...
i felt the precap was so misplaced.. everyone eating and laughing?? which means the K sisters hid vaishu-dharmesh matter from sulo?? i wld be flabbergasted if i was savita if i wld see my son sitting arnd chatting with his inlaws and doesnt even bother coming home without his wife...
for once i want savita not to say anything.. just to remain silent.. she shld just say looks like u are busy i will come some other time... but cvs will give shouting dialouges to savi and spoil it...

viramshermaanu rulz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

thanks kools  for a great commentary.. the best part was bhavni saying the truth... that K sisters dont know a thing about adjustment and working things out... and  it was so hilarious to hear varsha advice on how to behave maturely...
i felt the precap was so misplaced.. everyone eating and laughing?? which means the K sisters hid vaishu-dharmesh matter from sulo?? i wld be flabbergasted if i was savita if i wld see my son sitting arnd chatting with his inlaws and doesnt even bother coming home without his wife...
for once i want savita not to say anything.. just to remain silent.. she shld just say looks like u are busy i will come some other time... but cvs will give shouting dialouges to savi and spoil it...

Not Savita ...........THE CORNY WOMEN . Who materialise suddenly in a group to do IZZAT AARTI .pallai reminf me via pm tomorrow morning to add Corny women para in tomorrows commentary . That has been in my mind for so long , I wand ARMANs izzat aarti in public along with Karanjkar sisters .........I do hope CVS read me , never have I wanted myself read so bad .

pallaiviramanu rulz

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
LOL Sherma!
I do agree wid u on forgiving Varsha. Vaishu, I understand. But Varsha! Im disappointed.

Yes but I wont change my stance as Manav is not a big disappointment overall. Its harsh and uncalled for!

vishwapPiyatrix

Go to top