India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 27 PR (Page 12)

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
hey di he corny woman kay aahe? tu aaj tya badal linar aahes me vachle?

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyshraddha

Tu commentary Wach , tula kalelLOLLOLLOLLOL pallai ne atach pm patwiun atwan keli .
ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Tu commentary Wach , tula kalelLOL pallai ne atach pm patwiun atwan keli .

okLOLLOL
Di have a request, vandu cha track kuthe aahe te phakt archucya bahinincha track D'oh [ not interested LOL]dakhvatat ,tichya college che kay zhale? he vicharshil ka???? Tujhya mahnya pramane te kadhi tari ajit la dakhvatat pan vandu la ajitbat nahi LOL
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
God never asks u to abandon ur self respect

i couldn't agree more kools....quite the opposite..He finds us worthy.... .so the inner motive for the forgiveness remains the most important....and IF the other party decides to trash u again...no. 1...that's THEIR problem not yours...and 2. you don't have to allow it.....   perhaps that's one of keys to forgiveness...we all have to the power to deflect or absorb bad behavior...and when we can deflect it we have matured.  but  which comes first....the chicken or the egg?   Wink

Edited by naava - 28 January 2011 at 7:46am
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

okLOLLOL
Di have a request, vandu cha track kuthe aahe te phakt archucya bahinincha track D'oh [ not interested LOL]dakhvatat ,tichya college che kay zhale? he vicharshil ka???? Tujhya mahnya pramane te kadhi tari ajit la dakhvatat pan vandu la ajitbat nahi LOL

ho vicharen .Smile
ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

okLOLLOL

ho vicharen .Smile

Thank di Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

God never asks u to abandon ur self respect

i couldn't agree more kools....quite the opposite..so the inner motive for the forgiveness remains the most important....and IF the other party decides to trash u again...no. 1...that's THEIR problem not yours...and 2. you don't have to allow it.....   perhaps that's one of keys to forgiveness...we all have to the power to deflect or absorb bad behavior...and when we can deflect it we have matured.   which comes first....the chicken or the egg?   Wink

And thats precisely my point . That other party ...........Archana's family , has REPEATEDLY USED HIM AND TRASHED HIM .This is not the first time AT ALL . Its a HISTORY . Now THIS time if he bestows forgiveness on them so quickly , HE IS A VERITABLE GONER . He will lose his self respect FOREVER . So better to HELP his sister in law for the sake of his wife , but better not to talk to her till her conscience really squirms and she gets a MESSAGE . Its essential in this case .....we live on the planet of humans , not all can digest godly virtues , they have to be given in bits like vitamin pills .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzektarfapyar

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Ok , I know manav is a "good guy" and "very forgiving" etc .... but I just find it a bit unnatural the way manav doesnt show any anger or resentment towards vaishu or varshu ..
Ok , let him help vaishu , but I would have liked it if he was a bit distant with her in the beginning at least ...
I got a bit irritated with the precap ... with manav standing and looking over fondly at archu , sulo , V&V and laughing .. like one happy cosy family ... and suddenly savita comes and sees this .. Manav happily mingling with his SIL's who till recently gave expressions like there was dung stuck under their nose whenever they saw manav ...

First - she would have been hurt that she came to know about the business plan from a third person , second - she would have felt even worse when she saw the "We are a happy family" picture at the kholi .. third - she cant even share her feelings with her jerk of a husband who knows nothing apart from being sarcastic and taunting her ..

I dont like this at all , Manav is moving further away from Savita and sachin , and intentionally or not ; he is slowly building a new life for himself which excludes savita and sachin and includes only archu the K's..

btw , I am really interested to watch how the business is going to flourish ( according to a new article , manav is going to do well.. )
I am happy , bcuz Ajit would have been in major sh*t if they had lost the money ...

ClapClapClapClapClapExtremely well said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

Go to top