Kool's Commentary : Jan 27 PR (Page 11)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by naava

4. I don't understand the attitude of most on the forum...it someone truly realizes their mistake and asks for forgiveness. ...you forgive.  especially between sisters and brothers (in law)...family.....holding grudges, demanding retribution...is so detrimental ...hurting the person who won't forgive more than the other...harboring hatred in your heart does no one any good and is foolish.. Manav and archu are wonderful examples of mature people in their quickness to forgive...others may think it's stupid and they should not be so easy...but reality in life is just the opposite....lest we think we are not capable of making mistakes...someday we may need to beg forgiveness...and will want it ..

It is this "quickness to forgive" part that i frankly dont like in them .. yes ArMan have a wonderful capacity to "love and forgive" .. but I just wish it was more gradual ..
Honestly , I would have liked to see manav take some time before he again interacted with vaishu normally , I would have liked it , if he was polite but distant with her , and if vaishu asked him whether he has forgiven her or not , I would have liked him to have replied something on the lines of  " It is going to take some time for me to get over the past incidents " and not reply directly to the forgiveness question ...

@ naava
so should vaishali forgive dharmesh immediately if he asks forgiveness from her? 

hi pallai....i was waiting for that question and have been thinking about it... first i don't think one can compare the immaturity of the K' sisters. V & V to the conniving lying nature of dharmesh... nor can one compare the hurt and betrayal vaishali has sustained from dharmesh to the hurt manav received from the girls.... dharmesh's forgiveness request will probably not be genuine...so no, one shouldn not forgive an insincere request for forgiveness.   But let's assume something happens to Dharmesh and suddenly he realizes what an a** he has been... and genuinely asks forgiveness of both women, manav, etc...(that would be the test of his sincerity that he realized he had treated badly ALL these people..)   The healthiest happiest solution for Vaishali would be for her to forgive him, yes.  It takes maturity and it takes an inner strength...but believe me it is by far the best solution for moving on in life ...  it would be wonderful in my estimation for the new strength and maturity that is emerging in manav to be an example for the rest of the family.....both families...Savita could learn from her son...

Edited by naava - 28 January 2011 at 7:00am

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

They r of the best FERTILE quality na .Sperm banks r willing to pay ANYTHING to him for them , maloom hai ?ROFLROFL

I think guys CVS r still pretty unsure about What to give as Dharmu's story .ya its sad that d CVS has totally butchered his character! How he was a firm business man who everyone liked n now to show leads as leads dey decided to slaughter his character

I wud rather LIKE to see Varsha back in action .throttling Dharmu;s chubby jugular veinLOL

Oh yeah . Wise Ajit is going in partnership with Bhags who is thinking of privately lending the money on a DAILY basis to ROADSIDE FERRYWALLAHS and multiply it .
ClapThumbs Up

Beware Dharmu , Slapochana is coming! LOLLOL

His gorgeous life now consisted of doing HOLY ARCHU"S SAPNE POORE and BEING THERE FOR HER MAAYKA .LOLLOL

Superb di Clap 
Sad dharmesh has been slaughter badly by d CVS. This reminds me tat how many characters have d cvs butchered to make look d holy duo as leads like anu rulz said LOL
They didnt get any script to raise dem so dusro ko gira diya Shocked
Varsha was talking abt maturity yesterday oh my!!!!!!!!!! LOL Nice bhavna gave her good LOL
This slapochana is not gonna do anythng reading d recent article were vaishu will return to dharmu for her parents sake, same tyagggggg di no interesting stuff!!!!!!!! D'oh
Precap looks like varsha has been told everythng abt batatawada n is nicely eating poha with slapochana LOL Manav has forgiven her Wacko  Does this man have any self respect?
For once i thout ok he used his brains for his betterment  bt den he do this foolishness again My behen my behen LOLLOL Too sad his mom has to come and greet his son for new business. He is tat much busy with K family doing archu's sapne poore LOL
Di do u thnk ajit has done right quitting his job n going in partnership with bhags? I mean he can continue tat as well . If he leaves that job aur is naye business mein bhi fayda nahi hua to ho gaya na satynash! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaanu rulz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Di do u thnk ajit has done right quitting his job n going in partnership with bhags? I mean he can continue tat as well . If he leaves that job aur is naye business mein bhi fayda nahi hua to ho gaya na satynash! LOL

Shraddhu I admit Ajits job is more secure and no sane man will do it but CVS intend to show then flourishing .LOL Also Ajit was the MORE sensible one who visualised that in such a business , though profit is there , doing VASOOLI is not easy .........that one needs contacts with GUNDAS or one at least needs that kind of FORCE in character to claim his money back if things go wrong . And if Manav is looking into the GOODWILL part of the business , Ajit can be the STRONG ARM part coz he has the contacts and that kind of brain . Aga tyachyat dhamak aahe vasooli karnyachi .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaektarfapyar

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

@ lunza and anu rutz.... you both make valid points... however what i am trying to say is this....i am older than most on the forum and over many years have watched struggles in my own family, my husband's family and blended families...in addition i spent over 12 years running an organization that helped individuals and also people groups deal with the issue of forgiveness...... and i have to say that both in the families and between the people groups. those people who were able to forgive relatively quickly, letting go of the anger and hurt, were the healthiest, the happiest and able to move on with their lives with greater healing than those who held on the grudge for a while longer..unable to really forgive...testing, punishing etc.  

but there IS a difference between letting people walk all over you which anu mentioned..and u are right dear,  that is not at all good...and in being mature in your forgiveness...and you are right ...indians soaps have a way of showing victim-like forgiveness....  but what i see in manav this time...for the first time...is the mature type of forgiveness...i saw strength in him...not the "look at the floor" manav from before...and that's what i am cheering on this PR right now...and hope it sets a new beginning for the Indian serials...  Tongue

naava dear its not a 'new beginning' at all .This is the most common trend of Indian serials .......to show hero heroines like GODS and GODDESSES instead of simple human beings with 'normal emotions'

I agree that being able to forgive quickly is healthy . But one must have the maturity to not distribute forgiveness like FREE PEANUTS to all and sundry especially when one has encountered EVIL in the form of DISGUSTING SNOBBERY that repeatedly tom tommed the social evil of CLASS DISTINCTION . I feel here , caution has to be exercised . One can forgive from the heart silently ...........Manav can do his bit in bringing his sister in law who once insulted him home , but we can see him maintaining a stiff silence about TALKING to her .......to drive the point home that what she did was WRONG and that even POOR PEOPLE have their SELF RESPECT .
When the virtue of forgiveness is comprehended as ZERO SELF RESPECT it becomes a PROBLEM . Forgive in such a way that u rise as a human but u don't lose ur SELF RESPECT . And currently Manav has NONE .

Kools i agree that if in forgiving you feel even more like the victim..(oh i guess i have to let people do what ever they want to me kind of thing) then that is NOT good... but you see dear, that's not really forgiveness... that is something entirely different...that IS having no self respect and just letting people walk all over you... and many of the soaps (about which i am no expert as i have only watched about 5 or 6 of them) show this kind of behavior in the leads and i hate it too!!! Angrybut again, it has nothing to do with forgiveness......Kools, didn't u see the strength in manav when he talked to vaishali.?  he was in control, speaking words of wisdom, smiling in confidence, calm, ...not the hurt little boy look of the past, looking down at the floor as if he were caught in some mischievous misdeed....   i think at least in this story it is a HUGE turnaround..Thumbs Up. one i truly hope doesn't get aborted (if i can use that volatile word in this show's environment)

Edited by naava - 28 January 2011 at 7:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

When the virtue of forgiveness is comprehended as ZERO SELF RESPECT it becomes a PROBLEM . Forgive in such a way that u rise as a human but u don't lose ur SELF RESPECT . And currently Manav has NONE .

LOLLOL
Even if vaishu varsha spits on his faced d next day he will b seen running after dem yelling My behen My behen LOLLOL Tat much he has lost his self respect for d K familyAngry

Edited by simplyshraddha - 28 January 2011 at 7:30am

koolsadhu1000

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Shraddhu I admit Ajits job is more secure and no sane man will do it but CVS intend to show then flourishing .LOL Also Ajit was the MORE sensible one who visualised that in such a business , though profit is there , doing VASOOLI is not easy .........that one needs contacts with GUNDAS or one at least needs that kind of FORCE in character to claim his money back if things go wrong . And if Manav is looking into the GOODWILL part of the business , Ajit can be the STRONG ARM part coz he has the contacts and that kind of brain . Aga tyachyat dhamak aahe vasooli karnyachi .

Ho di ajit kade ti power aahe Cool manav tasa vichar hi karnar nahi LOLLOL bhola babda LOLLOL
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pallai

Originally posted by lunza

4. I don't understand the attitude of most on the forum...it someone truly realizes their mistake and asks for forgiveness. ...you forgive.  especially between sisters and brothers (in law)...family.....holding grudges, demanding retribution...is so detrimental ...hurting the person who won't forgive more than the other...harboring hatred in your heart does no one any good and is foolish.. Manav and archu are wonderful examples of mature people in their quickness to forgive...others may think it's stupid and they should not be so easy...but reality in life is just the opposite....lest we think we are not capable of making mistakes...someday we may need to beg forgiveness...and will want it ..

It is this "quickness to forgive" part that i frankly dont like in them .. yes ArMan have a wonderful capacity to "love and forgive" .. but I just wish it was more gradual ..
Honestly , I would have liked to see manav take some time before he again interacted with vaishu normally , I would have liked it , if he was polite but distant with her , and if vaishu asked him whether he has forgiven her or not , I would have liked him to have replied something on the lines of  " It is going to take some time for me to get over the past incidents " and not reply directly to the forgiveness question ...

@ naava
so should vaishali forgive dharmesh immediately if he asks forgiveness from her? 

hi pallai....i was waiting for that question and have been thinking about it... first i don't think one can compare the immaturity of the K' sisters. V & V to the conniving lying nature of dharmesh... nor can one compare the hurt and betrayal vaishali has sustained from dharmesh to the hurt manav received from the girls.... dharmesh's forgiveness request will probably not be genuine...so no, one shouldn not forgive an insincere request for forgiveness.   But let's assume something happens to Dharmesh and suddenly he realizes what an a** he has been... and genuinely asks forgiveness of both women, manav, etc...(that would be the test of his sincerity that he realized he had treated badly ALL these people..)   The healthiest happiest solution for Vaishali would be for her to forgive him, yes.  It takes maturity and it takes an inner strength...but believe me it is by far the best solution for moving on in life ...  it would be wonderful in my estimation for the new strength and maturity that is emerging in manav to be an example for the rest of the family.....both families...Savita could learn from her son...

btw...vaishali forgiving dharmesh does NOT mean she should go back to him...i don't think she should do that....actually i think dharmesh and jay belong together   LOL  two of a kind....but she could move on in a healthier way if she could forgive...maybe Tarun could help her in that process Big smile
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Kools i agree that if in forgiving you feel even more like the victim..(oh i guess i have to let people do what ever they want to me kind of thing) then that is NOT good... but you see dear, that's not really forgiveness... that is something entirely different...that IS having no self respect and just letting people walk all over you... and many of the soaps (about which i am no expert as i have only watched about 5 or 6 of them) show this kind of behavior in the leads and i hate it too!!! Angrybut again, it has nothing to do with forgiveness......Kools, didn't u see the strength in manav when he talked to vaishali.?  he was in control, speaking words of wisdom, smiling in confidence, calm, ...not the hurt little boy look of the past, looking down at the floor as if he were caught in some mischievous misdeed....   i think at least in this story it is a HUGE turnaround..Thumbs Up. one i truly hope doesn't get aborted (if i can use that volatile word in this show's environment)

Sometimes darling the two get intertwined . I understand perfectly what ur saying . Trust me I do . But when u come across a situation where u grasp that IMMEDIATE FORGIVENESS may give WRONG SIGNALS to the opposite party ..........that they may take u for granted and trample over u in future although currently they appear to be regretting their actions ..........then it is better to FORGIVE SILENTLY but to do the PRACTICAL NEEDFUL ...........maintain a stiff silence to DRIVE THE MESSAGE HOME  so ur NEVER TAKEN FOR GRANTED again .

Simple thing .......God asks us to forgive . God never asks u to abandon ur self respect . When one virtue is comprehended WRONGLY by small minded people , it needs to be modified a little .

ektarfapyar

Go to top