Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
God never asks u to abandon ur self respect

i couldn't agree more kools....quite the opposite..He finds us worthy.... .so the inner motive for the forgiveness remains the most important....and IF the other party decides to trash u again...no. 1...that's THEIR problem not yours...and 2. you don't have to allow it.....   perhaps that's one of keys to forgiveness...we all have to the power to deflect or absorb bad behavior...and when we can deflect it we have matured.  but  which comes first....the chicken or the egg?   πŸ˜‰

Edited by naava - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simplyshraddha

okπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Di have a request, vandu cha track kuthe aahe te phakt archucya bahinincha track [ not interested πŸ˜†]dakhvatat ,tichya college che kay zhale? he vicharshil ka???? Tujhya mahnya pramane te kadhi tari ajit la dakhvatat pan vandu la ajitbat nahi πŸ˜†

ho vicharen .😊
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

ho vicharen .😊

Thank di πŸ€—
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

God never asks u to abandon ur self respect

i couldn't agree more kools....quite the opposite..so the inner motive for the forgiveness remains the most important....and IF the other party decides to trash u again...no. 1...that's THEIR problem not yours...and 2. you don't have to allow it.....   perhaps that's one of keys to forgiveness...we all have to the power to deflect or absorb bad behavior...and when we can deflect it we have matured.   which comes first....the chicken or the egg?   πŸ˜‰

And thats precisely my point . That other party ...........Archana's family , has REPEATEDLY USED HIM AND TRASHED HIM .This is not the first time AT ALL . Its a HISTORY . Now THIS time if he bestows forgiveness on them so quickly , HE IS A VERITABLE GONER . He will lose his self respect FOREVER . So better to HELP his sister in law for the sake of his wife , but better not to talk to her till her conscience really squirms and she gets a MESSAGE . Its essential in this case .....we live on the planet of humans , not all can digest godly virtues , they have to be given in bits like vitamin pills .

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

Ok , I know manav is a "good guy" and "very forgiving" etc .... but I just find it a bit unnatural the way manav doesnt show any anger or resentment towards vaishu or varshu ..
Ok , let him help vaishu , but I would have liked it if he was a bit distant with her in the beginning at least ...
I got a bit irritated with the precap ... with manav standing and looking over fondly at archu , sulo , V&V and laughing .. like one happy cosy family ... and suddenly savita comes and sees this .. Manav happily mingling with his SIL's who till recently gave expressions like there was dung stuck under their nose whenever they saw manav ...

First - she would have been hurt that she came to know about the business plan from a third person , second - she would have felt even worse when she saw the "We are a happy family" picture at the kholi .. third - she cant even share her feelings with her jerk of a husband who knows nothing apart from being sarcastic and taunting her ..

I dont like this at all , Manav is moving further away from Savita and sachin , and intentionally or not ; he is slowly building a new life for himself which excludes savita and sachin and includes only archu the K's..

btw , I am really interested to watch how the business is going to flourish ( according to a new article , manav is going to do well.. )
I am happy , bcuz Ajit would have been in major sh*t if they had lost the money ...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Extremely well said
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viram

Great commentary Kools. You shine again !!

Have you ever heard of an A grade mechanic turning to the money lending business? And to top it Ajit is ready to leave a secure job  and join Manav even before it has begun!! This is the height of stupidity.  Anyway let us wish the CVs don't screw this up too.

Varsha must become a marriage counsellor. She would excel in it . !!!All divorce lawyers would have a field day with couples  counselled by her heading for  divorces. 

Wonder why there is so much of confusion regarding Madhuri's status.It somehow doesn't jell  that Dharmesh  has married both the kudi and vaishali outside his caste . So where is the prob? His mom seems to be a good lady .When she cud accept Vaishu why wudnt she have accepted Madhuri. Something is wrong somewhere.The CVs are surely clueless about this track.Shame on them for taking all of us for a ride.

Caught the pre cap while surfing channels.Savita's expression of pain and disappointment  blew me away. How well she seems to have acted in this scene! though am not fond of this character loved her acting  in this scene.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Sperm banks r willing to pay ANYTHING to him for them , maloom hai ? I had to BEG an BEG .And he kept on saying NO and NO , making BORED faces . So much I did for him , SO MUCH . Wore swimsuits , used different lipglosses to make sexy pouts , did YOGA in front of him by heaving my chest but he didn't LIFT his NAZAR from his stupid Laptop .πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Oh kools how  do you manage to think of such situations?? Fell off my chair laughing. So now the sperm banks are after Dharmu. OOh. AAh .My tummy aches , laughing.Kudi ready with the shorts and turban. Oh god.!!!🀣🀣

πŸ€— Well Im glad u laughed viram . Nowdays I was worried my commentary hurts more than making people laugh . Purpose served if u laugh . Ur own comments were perfecto mundo .
naava thumbnail

And thats precisely my point . That other party ...........Archana's family , has REPEATEDLY USED HIM AND TRASHED HIM .This is not the first time AT ALL . Its a HISTORY . Now THIS time if he bestows forgiveness on them so quickly , HE IS A VERITABLE GONER . He will lose his self respect FOREVER . So better to HELP his sister in law for the sake of his wife , but better not to talk to her till her conscience really squirms and she gets a MESSAGE . Its essential in this case .....we live on the planet of humans , not all can digest godly virtues , they have to be given in bits like vitamin pills .

but Kools...you have to separate people here.. vaishali was an impressionable immature woman/girl... today she has been brought to her knees...she is hurting more than she has ever hurt in her life and suddenly brought face to face with reality.......she's NOT Dharmesh...and she's not Varsha...  ...because we live on the planet of humans and her human emotions are at a fragile place, it is precisely at this point that she, Vaishali, needs the intervention and love of her jeeju....NOT TALKING to her is punishment....what's the point of that?  it won't serve any purpose in my opinion.  in the long run, good people recognize the truth and i think basically vaishali is a good person.   .  manav's maturity is vital...as far as vaishali is concerned...trashing him IS history...she will never do it again...... i know if it were my sister in law who needed me like vaishali needs manav, i would LOSE my self respect if i treated her coldly just to "teach her a lesson"  ... 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think Manav did the right thing .He was standing at a distance from her and letting her sister take care of her  ..It was only when she started  talking  suicide and killing her child , he knew he had to come in .He knew she needed him and needed love and also support .
One man broke her trust , the other man had to give it to her ...tell her  that it is not all over and she has so much to live for ....
In fact he eevn told her off because she needed it and only when she was exhausted and  was about  to colapse , he held her and supported her ...
She has been punished so badly .Punishment should not exceed the crime ....Her bad behaviour has been punished enough now that her marriage has crumbled in such a bad way , while she is carrying a child ..Wha tcan be worse than this ??
One can only pity her now ...
But that is my opinion ...I am happy Manav acted in a sensible mature  manner ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
naava thumbnail

πŸ€— Well Im glad u laughed viram . Nowdays I was worried my commentary hurts more than making people laugh . Purpose served if u laugh . Ur own comments were perfecto mundo .

kools ...that WAS really funny.......and another reason why the "dharmesh" i saw in my coffee shop couldn't have been him.......he wasn't wearing orange silk shorts OR a turban...

leaving the forum for the evening..at least til really later....

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
as far as vaishali is concerned...trashing him IS history...she will never do it again......
U wanna BET on that ?πŸ˜† I am TELLING u they will do it AGAIN . Very very soon . U see this story moves ahead only with insult fest dramas .

I have immense respect for ur views . I agree with them too . The problem is .......Shud u be THIS decent to PETTY people ? U see , their pettiness doesn't decrease with forgiveness ....it increases .

Not talking is NOT a punishment ...why shud it be ? She has received her own karmic punishment .........the husband of whom she was terribly proud has let her down badly . THAT pride had gone to her head and God's whiplash , silent but strong came down on her is the story [ although I dont believe in this stupid punishment personally at all , I cud have suggested some other ones for HER PROBLEM]..................The not talking shud be Manav's instinctive reaction for HIS peace of mind ...........I just dont feel like it anymore .I need nore time I guess . Yes U will get all the help u need , ur after all my Archana's sister . Manav shud do it for HIMSELF .