Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 27 PR

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Kools reporting from base :  Dharmu pensive , his two wives weep , saalis on the scent in PR

The Kudi Punjaban came to the door of Holy Archu's chawl and mistaking Vaishu's sexy back for Holy Archu's holy one started asking for forgiveness and told her life story .

Its not my fault , she wept . He is just so CHAALU . I realised it AFTER Varun was born . He hides his CHAALU streak till he impregnates and reveals it only AFTER the sperm fuses with the ovum . He is very very particular about that . Thats why he is so succesful . He even makes business deals like that . He first gets the party to sign on the papers and then supplies them with faulty parts . And then I became MAJBOOR . Coz I wasn;t earning and he was my SAHARA . And then coz of Varun I needed his sperm again . And he started WITHOLDING them . He is so conniving and KANJOOS about his sperms . They r of the best FERTILE quality na .Sperm banks r willing to pay ANYTHING to him for them , maloom hai ? I had to BEG an BEG .And he kept on saying NO and NO , making BORED faces . So much I did for him , SO MUCH . Wore swimsuits , used different lipglosses to make sexy pouts , did YOGA in front of him by heaving my chest but he didn't LIFT his NAZAR from his stupid Laptop . I am so so sorry for ur siser VAISHALI . She must be suffering same ordeal , i bet . U know , when he married second time I screamed and didn't talk to him for a month . Then I BECAME MAJBOOR . I found I MISSED him . He is so CUDDLY u know . So CUDDLY and KHADOOS . Suchh a dynamic combination .He makes women go WEAK in their knees , that sexy , hard to get TROLL .

The Kudi broke down at this point and cried OH WHERE IS HE ? WHERE IS HE ? WHY iSN"T he PICKING MY NUMBER ?  JUST ONE MORE MEETING with him ..........one more MULAKAAT and I will go away from his life forever . Darling Batat ! My sexy cherub ! Just ONE glimpse of ur paunch and I go to Poona hugging its MEMORIES . And just ONE pose for a snap in those orange silk shorts and that Rajasthani Turban .Pulled up well over the knees and adjusted well over the specs . Just ONE snap for a DUKHIYAARI like me .

Vaishu turned , weeping . The Kudi's story had , inspite of itself , touched her womanly heart . She fully understood The KUdi's MAJBOORI .

Your DIL is big .....she told the Kudi , weeping . You are a large hearted woman . I can never forgive that sneaky troll for wrecking my heart . Am not so maganimous like u , I can't share his sperms . They r MINE , ALL MINE . Go and live in his house since UR his BIWI . Now I'm His KEEP . Ur THE BIWI . U live in his house .I 'll live here in chawl . Go , Kudi .Go .

My comments : OMG Madhuri is MARRIED to Dharmu ! Its no one night accident when he was unmarried ! OMG ! Vaishu has NO LEGAL STATUS and can join the Shravani CLUB !

My suggestion to CVs : Show both the women spanking Dharmu with a chappal on the roadside .😆😆😆😆😆 OMG the jerk !

I think Dharmu will give Vaishu HELL about custody of baby . Today we clearly saw signs of him wanting to know of her future moves and motives so he cud plan HIS . Also , he is egoistic and won't let go of his waaris . But am puzzled , he seemed to CARE for Varun .He seems to be a creep who is not so creepy with his children ! He WANTS the children but he USES the women , huh ? Why did he remarry Vaishu ? Even Vaishu was not of his caste ! I think guys CVS r still pretty unsure about What to give as Dharmu's story .

Whimsical Varsha confronted Batatawada today about his LIES . She had phoned her maayka only to be told by a surprised EVIL MANJU that Vaishu wasn't there at all .

WHy did u lie ha , Why Why Why she asked Batatawada rudely true to Karanjkar tradition of immense rudeness to damads . Where the HELL is she . Dunno what ur problem is but all this is so bloody CHILDISH . U guys r behaving like BACHCHAS and complicating ur problems , don't u guys have MATURITY she said , with genuine amnesia about her own abortion .

Batatawada was scared out of his wits at the shrill tenor of her voice .He wasn't used  to it on a daily basis like Decent Satish . I wonder how the poor man manages , he wondered as he desperately searched for MORE LIES . HIS LIFE SUCKS . Poor Decent Satish . And poor ME . For that matter , poor BHAGS too . Why did we end up marrying these Karanjkar sisters . What were the planetary positions in the sky that time ?

She is at Manav's place ........he told the truth partly , giving up .

What ! Whimsical Varsha was shocked . There ? But WHY ?

Dunno .....said Batatawada craftily and unhappily . Er .....I think she has run away there coz its a place I wud NEVER go to . Yeah , THAT must be it .

How CHILDISH of Vaishu , fumed Whimsical Varsha . So STUPID . I'll go RIGHT now and FIRE her .

Hee Hee Haa Haa thought crafty little Batatawada the moment she left . Now I will understand about her FUTURE STEPS and MOTIVES via this loudmouth fighter cock sister . Hee Hee Haa Haa . And I'll be able to plan MY MOVES accordingly . Personally I wanna kick the two USED UP women out on the streets without giving them a single PENNY and TAKE AWAY THE CHILDREN by showing the court that MY MONETARY POSITION IS STRONGER and BETTER EQUIPPED for their RESPONSIBILITY .

My comment : Is THAT what Dharmu will do guys ?

Then Whimsical Varsha went to Holy Archu's chawl and called her little weepy sister who had been HAD out . COME OUT I WON"T STEP IN THIS FATICHAR ,  CHEE CHEE CHAWL . She said loudly .

She won't come out said Holy Archu firmly as she secretly wanted Varsha to GRACE her Fatichar room with her lovely snobbish feet .YOU ONLY COME IN .

So poor unsuspecting Whimsical Varsha went in , falling for it and Holy Archu shut her eyes , suppressing a moan of immense pleasure and satisfaction coz her meagre house had been GRACED .

Are u CRAZY ? living HERE ? In a CHAWL ? away from the comforts of ur PALATIAL home ? With a CHEAP MANHOOS Man who parades as our JEEJOO .......That BHAGS ? Vaishu , darling , ur PREG ! U need ALL the luxuries U can get ! Don't tell me u have used the COMMON TOILET by now ! Vaishu ! U HAVEN"T !

Varsha gasped with a hand on her chest as Vaishu's lowered brown eyes said it all . SHE HAD . NO ! thought Whimsical Varsha NO NO NO ! Her darling baby sister had all her pregnancy hormones running high in a WRONG way ! They were affecting her mind ! Otherwise why would the poor darling even come here in the first place ?

WAs it FLUSHED Darling Vaishu ? she asked in horror . I've heard they AREN"T ! OMG u poor , poor BABE ! For that matter , was the flush even WORKING ?Ha ?

Before saying anything to my Bhags glance at ur ATEET said Holy Archu weakly trying to be a pativrata , but Whimsical Varsha ignored her and tried to get a grip over her shaking body .She still pictured the BROKEN FLUSH .

We leave them there . All will be revealed to Varsha tomorrow and I wud rather LIKE to see Varsha back in action ......throttling Dharmu;s chubby jugular vein .

Oh yeah . Wise Ajit is going in partnership with Bhags who is thinking of privately lending the money on a DAILY basis to ROADSIDE FERRYWALLAHS and multiply it .
👏👏👏👏

Decent Satish is going to a MATA RANI temple In SHRIRANGPUR to do MANNAT for BABY .

Evil Manju has chamchofied to Saas Slapochana that ALL IS NOT WELL BETWEEN
BATATAWADA and VAISHU . Beware Dharmu , Slapochana is coming !

SAAS UNLIMITED

Very soon a lovely group of AFFLICTED Saases is gonna form in PR . We saw two of them today .......Bhavna and Savita in the Pre Cap . They both opined that the silly Karanjkar sisters neither adjust well with their hubbies and do proper ghar sansaar nor do they give people around them happiness , including their own maayka . Bhavna was specifically honest about it when Varsha told her Vaishu had run away after fighting with her husband . U girls have no adjusting capacity and are very STUPID she told Varsha frankly .😆😆😆😆😆 Also , HORRIBLY WHIMSICAL . Holy Archu gets SELF SACRIFICING WHIMS [ THE DIVORCE} and runs away , U get SELF DESTRUCTIVE WHIMS AND RUN AWAY { THE ABORTION} and VAISHU is thoroughly SPOILT . POINt is U three Karanjkar females r USELESS and the NEMESIS of any happy family .

AMEN to that Bhavna .👍🏼 Savita came to congratulate Bhags on starting his business only to find him flanked by saalis and wife ........the very same saalis who insulted him like a dog , and giggling with them . She was STUNNED to see this joru ka gulam picture ......He hardly went to his house nowdays [ She only came nowdays to meet him } and didn't even wonder how his old parents were feeding themselves . As for Little Sachu , he was a DIM MEMORY ......Bhags had convinced himself that when marraige with Shravani was called off , his CONTRACT of RESPONSIBILITY ENDED . His gorgeous life now consisted of doing HOLY ARCHU"S SAPNE POORE and BEING THERE FOR HER MAAYKA .

Poor Poor Savita . She shud train herself to think she lost TWO sons in this lifetime and has only one daughter .

With that I end my commentary by signing off . Don't mind my thoughts , they r old fashioned . The IN thing nowdays is to applaud a man who only prioritises his mashooka and dances after HER family . According to CVS , this is making Manav a HERO .

Enjoy friends and CIAO . 😊I

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kool,i actually saw the episode today and wen the dharmu-varsha scene was going on,i was like,"marriage advice?really varsha?"i mean,i cnt think of anybody LESS suited to make comments abt adjustment and maturity thn varsha..and thts just sad coz at one point of time,she had so much potential..sigh..
well manav dsnt have two thoughts to spare for sachu defo..i dnt think ArMan even discuss him ever,too busy they are wid the behens and saalis..how abt hanging out a little wid ur OWN sister for a change instead of running behind the behen-jaisi who called u manhoos to ur face?i just cnt get over tht..seriously..
i liked archu's attitude to varsha tho today..esp the dig abt looking into her own past..if only it were wid a little more spirit..bt the dignity,i liked..and bhavna really knows when to get her punches in..👍🏼
and i tihnk the cvs dnt even remember how dharmu and vaishu met and what the scenario then was..so kool,forget it..am sure suddenly getting married to vaishu wud be parental pressure or sumthng..
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so much kooldi for not stoping d commentary,it really fun to read.i actually ound today episode boring,i actually found manav business idea very wiered,i mean wat was tat,d way he was so enthu abt it i though he will definetly get big in a year,if he goes at dis rate it will tke him ages.i felt bad for savita,she was so happy to meet manav but manav as usual doing his duty of an gud SIL. manav is a big disappointment,how can he forgive vaishu and varsha.dey r one of does people who will leave manav place and strt backbiting abt him again,but i guess arman deserves it.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
manav is a big disappointment,
AMEN to that .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

kool,i actually saw the episode today and wen the dharmu-varsha scene was going on,i was like,"marriage advice?really varsha?"i mean,i cnt think of anybody LESS suited to make comments abt adjustment and maturity thn varsha..and thts just sad coz at one point of time,she had so much potential..sigh..

well manav dsnt have two thoughts to spare for sachu defo..i dnt think ArMan even discuss him ever,too busy they are wid the behens and saalis..how abt hanging out a little wid ur OWN sister for a change instead of running behind the behen-jaisi who called u manhoos to ur face?i just cnt get over tht..seriously..
i liked archu's attitude to varsha tho today..esp the dig abt looking into her own past..if only it were wid a little more spirit..bt the dignity,i liked..and bhavna really knows when to get her punches in..👍🏼
and i tihnk the cvs dnt even remember how dharmu and vaishu met and what the scenario then was..so kool,forget it..am sure suddenly getting married to vaishu wud be parental pressure or sumthng..

Anu I wish BHAVNA had been more EXPLICIT . The Karanjkar sisters need IZZAT AARTI in PUBLIC . They think they r so GREAT and r so full of it , truly .As far as Manav goes ..........I will tell CVS my suggestion , I am That angry with the HERO .
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me too kools..i mean its fantastic tht he cares abt his wife's family and wants to share their troubles..bt i did not see him so worked up when his own sister was being tortured by rasika and ajit..the K sisters act holier thn thou and thn stab him in the back and complain tht his back hurt their knife..and he was running all over the city for vaishu..go visit mum more often if u have so much time in hand..play wid sachu who probably misses u like hell..bt for tht there is no time..savita wnt bar him frm hangin out wid sachu or her..thn y nt do tht as well?
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

me too kools..i mean its fantastic tht he cares abt his wife's family and wants to share their troubles..bt i did not see him so worked up when his own sister was being tortured by rasika and ajit..the K sisters act holier thn thou and thn stab him in the back and complain tht his back hurt their knife..and he was running all over the city for vaishu..go visit mum more often if u have so much time in hand..play wid sachu who probably misses u like hell..bt for tht there is no time..savita wnt bar him frm hangin out wid sachu or her..thn y nt do tht as well?

His behaviour is as hateful as Damodar's nowdays . As far as Archu and her Unconditional LOVE for her stupid sisters go , I dont even feel like talking about her . Both Manav Archu DONT know how to balance it out . SOMEONE needs to do their izzat aarti . I dont care if people like this statement or not , I am FED UP as a viewer of Archu's maaykas incessant problems .
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Manav a big disappointment?
He has disappointed a little as a son, I agree. But Manav a big disappointment. I completely disagree.
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
somebody needs to do manav izzat arti,asap.savita having probes wid archu is understanable,technically speaking archu hasnt done much gud for savita in comparism wat bad savita got cause of archu and her fly.but manv hav dne ample of tings for archus fly,wen dey get does ting den manav is a best human in planet otherwise he is a chor,waiter,nikama etc etc.savita will still wont go back to armaan if manav becums rich but archu fly will strt doing aarti of manav wen he does well 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice commentary Kools. I agree with all your points. CV's are doing a bad job by not showing Manav paying attention to his parents and Sachu. I hate the Cv's.

Dharmesh's story hasn't turned out as I expected. He really is evil.

Varsha will get a big shock tomorrow and I want to see her face when it happens. Silly woman.

Vaishu is still immature.

Felt bad for Satish.                 

Archu did something good today by telling off Varsha. Manav too did a good thing by trying to start his own business. But I didn't want to see Manav as a business. I wanted him to use his skills as a mechanic and  become rich bcos of that, thus proving, 'Knowledge gained doesn't go down the drain.'

But yes, I don't believe Manav is as bad as Damodar. He may be shown as ignoring them nowadays, he may be disappointing currently but he will never leave them in the lurch. I for one, don't believe this AT ALL.