Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

MMS Victim: Shaan?.......or Khanak?

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

hey all,

so yipeeeeee! we would now get to see an angry, confused, aggressive shaan from now on. isn't that what we all wanted from day one of this track? mission accomplished. no but seriously, as much as people may be excited for that, i am surprised no one at the forum is thinking from khanak's POV. most of the members on the forum are girls no? and i am sure everyone must know or must have heard of someone facing the same issue. i have!

i only sympathize with shaan for the fact that he'll be facing doubt regarding his wife. otherwise, when his wife was on the verge of demention, he was cool as a cucumber. am i supposed to feel he's the victim here and not khanak only because khanak didn't tell shaan about taking a lift from sunny? she tried to but either he was too busy romancing her or to busy singing.

i absolutely do not blame shaan for being mad. it's the most natural reaction like aditee says and anthing other than this would have been ridiculous but i am sorry i don't see him as the victim here. he wasn't there for his wife when she wasn't able to think straight. i can't feel sorry for him just because khanak hid fact from him which she tried to tell him again and again.

so tell me what you guys think? who's the real effectee here? shaan or khanak or both?

Edited by zennnn - 27 January 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

raparthdollySHANAKFANRBO_Addictgarfield1209Shanak_Fanrafia 24priya_cool_123Sky23OlicityFan-YasharanArshi-adventure_gurlrooj-iThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Nice post Zen....Don't blame Shaan for his reaction....Normal in this situation and he fighting with himself too...

MMS victims are nether Khanak or Shaan....But it's my poor ShaNak....I have no doubt that they will get t throught this....I hope it is soon.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANShanak_Fangarfield1209.Dilwale.

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

@may

that's what i said. i don't blame him for being mad but i feel really sorry for khanak at the same time. rahul made a real cheap shot. i realized it only today.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANShanak_FanThe_May_Rose

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Both ........ but are victims and both r at fault , if shan had not been jerk or if khanak had shared with shan it wouldnt have come to this .....

i watched it for 5mins and was surprised at shans initial behaviour , love him for that , but later on he is actually using his mind , dont blame him for it , which will be followed by regret from his side for sure

SHANAKFANShanak_Fangarfield1209adventure_gurl

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@may

that's what i said. i don't blame him for being mad but i feel really sorry for khanak at the same time. rahul made a real cheap shot. i realized it only today.

I know you don't blame himSmile....I am was just saying I don't either.....Regarding feeling sorry, well I feel for both of them because, they can't see outside their own space like we can.....

Shaan was there for Khanak, as best as he knew how...How was he too know what would happpen in his absense....That Rahul would do so much....Naturally we all feel for what Khanak is going through too....Poor thing even suspects someone is trying to break her marriage....

Liked how the CVs have made them equally venurable and the situation so normally handled....

SHANAKFANAnu80sweetsutegarfield1209

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Both ........ but are victims and both r at fault , if shan had not been jerk or if khanak had shared with shan it wouldnt have come to this .....

i watched it for 5mins and was surprised at shans initial behaviour , love him for that , but later on he is actually using his mind , dont blame him for it , which will be followed by regret from his side for sure

OMG....Jaya watched the episodeShocked.....LOL......

Jaya when was Shaan a jerk?...As in recently?

Edited by The_May_Rose - 27 January 2011 at 1:02pm
.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

@jaya di

hmmmm..................regret from shaan on leaving khanak alone when she was emotionally disturbed! would love to see that!

@may

love your love for shanak!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
LOL  come on may , just gave it a try bus , not that i was hanging till episode end ............

yes, recently ........

@zenn, precisely , he will blame himself for leaving her alone , which he will think made sunny get to her , LOL, she is vulnerable .......and he will rem how he was withdrawn into himself and left her all alone for his love over singing and all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.

Go to top