Laagi Tujhse Lagan

naku the new don

ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry guys but naku looked ridiculous  trying to be the next don. I'mean seriously the whole tikka and jacket it made me cringe

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the verdict is pretty much out- the look is a big no no, but circumstances dude! Hopefully, thats the end of that!
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
from another thread , i love naku & her character & i don't c it either OT or out of character she is defo sher ki patni the sherni & when i saw her dressessed like D wow mindblowing i loved her act & thought she is not becoming a don but doing her husbands duty in his absence like a true wife. like u said naina i  totally enjoy naku today & how she handling things i would hate to c her sitting & crying. all that D was with her how he thought her to hold a gun & fire aaj came handly love it way to go naku!๐Ÿ‘
From another thread------

Sharing the same thoughts Naina nd Droopy...even i m glad to see this new brave naku..i know mst of our frnds r bit disappointed bt then i wld hv hated her like anything if she wld hv remained inactive nd cried all day long like AS...though this dragging is getting on my nerves ๐Ÿ˜กbt nt this Naku..๐Ÿ˜Šm loving her just lke b4...shows hw trly she luvs Dutta....its nt easy yr..evry1 cn sit nd cry bt only few cn stand up nd put their efforts...nd naku is one among them๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by shikhachopra - 13 years ago
Rainbow-colour thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow cant wait 2 c her then in 2nyts episod just about an hour left
f_raaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was cringing as well when I saw Nakku today, would rather see her going from village to village searching every hospital or police station than see her as a don, which they haven't done btw its also quite surprising actually. Whenever someone is lost u try every avenue to find them. 
Today's episode was more distasteful than when Nakku learned to drive overnight, its not only Nakku. Dutta's character goes against not asking Seema or at even Chacha to call his mom at least to say he is living, He doesn't have to do that secretly. Sigh I think I am losing patience.
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: f_raaz

I was cringing as well when I saw Nakku today, would rather see her going from village to village searching every hospital or police station than see her as a don, which they haven't done btw its also quite surprising actually. Whenever someone is lost u try every avenue to find them. 

Today's episode was more distasteful than when Nakku learned to drive overnight, its not only Nakku. Dutta's character goes against not asking Seema or at even Chacha to call his mom at least to say he is living, He doesn't have to do that secretly. Sigh I think I am losing patience.

i really do not like nakku in new don avatar, music and FB

but

datta is a person who would starve to death rather than asking help to seema.