Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

great job done by music directors!

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
hi guys,

i have been thinkin about making this topic from probably a month...bt after watching today's episode i just coulnd't resist...
the music directors and crew for this show are awesome!!! the selection of each and every tune they have played till date have been just perfect..be it dil ibadaat song..be it bepanaah..be it the abhiya signature tunes (both)...or any other tunes...simpley fabulous!! 

and today's BG music was just perfect...i am so glad they didn't use some emotional..sad sentimental song...bt they used such energetic fast BG music...doesn't make you sad..bt makes you excited...and kinda gives you assurance tht everything's gonna be just fine...and of course it will be...our hero is there...Embarrassed

i think the music has its own charm of grabbing the audience...it's like it enhances the whole scene in such way..like chaar chand laga deta hai..these ppl have used each tune at perfect place..the music evertime conveyed perfectly wat the scene was supposed to convey...

Hats off the the music directors!!!! they have done fabulous job so far!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
wat do you all say???

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi.raoFHUMAgitika.jlarimel22saphira7988koyal-kajalKhaLidaH.Mehak.Sapphire_238daisyluv-Doppelganger-ffkhan--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC-SMay31-Aisha.Charu21.Jane.._Meena_

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
TOTALLY agree with you onthis..Yeah..specially that ABHIYA signature tune is just MIND BLOWING ..My heart beats according to that tune ..when it comes on..!!LOL and yeah all the songs..have been very perfectly choosen..God bless teh creatives of the show..to keep up the brilliant work..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988monsoonlove--AROMAL----sumana13--

yuthra Newbie
yuthra
yuthra

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
ya fully agree with uThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988monsoonlove--sumana13--

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
ya i liked d bg score today...it wasnt sad or depressing...it had a whole different feel to it altogetherThumbs Up n Abhiya's original soundtrack is d best!!

monsoonloveSapphire_238--sumana13--

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
ya 2dayz BG music was just mind blowing!!!!!! Smile 

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
thee BG music today makess me feel DEADLY  ^aww Day Dreaming

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

I know right...bg music for abhay was AMAZINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was a great episodeeee!!! amazing!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988--sumana13--

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTALLY agree with you onthis..Yeah..specially that ABHIYA signature tune is just MIND BLOWING ..My heart beats according to that tune ..when it comes on..!!LOL and yeah all the songs..have been very perfectly choosen..God bless teh creatives of the show..to keep up the brilliant work..
exactly!!!! yup...i love abhiya signature tune too...it's just simply breath taking...
i too hope they keep the brilliant work...Smile

saphira7988--AROMAL----sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index