Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

27/01/11 W/U "I too am moving in"

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittsc19milwebgshah84***Anu***desi-galBidaaifan09bmm1985Rae24KajolKohlAbhiAnisamirah23anna44xTimaxSophia21fuzzyfacechatterboxImziniveditha

Bidaaifan09 Senior Member
Bidaaifan09
Bidaaifan09

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I liked today's episode it shows that a father can everything for his child and he cannot stand anyone humiliating his baby girl just because of something that they think she might have done. I feel that had they really taken her into their hearts and family when she spoke out against the sisters wedding they would have at least listened to her and got down to the bottom of what was going on it just seems that the entire family was looking for a way out of a situation that they really did not  want and found it in that, by the way if murli is so educated why didn't he stop to think if the guy was such a good guy why would he run if the police were called honest people don't run they defend themselves. This family is making me angry with their attitude hope that some more hard truths come to light and they have to eat humble pie especially the mom, murli and sister. Oh and thanks for the detailed update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desi-galRae24

Bidaaifan09 Senior Member
Bidaaifan09
Bidaaifan09

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Oh and I also wanted to add now the bharati's father is already angry at them and the bobbie putting something high so she cannot reach it and her sari catching fire is only going to add fuel to the fire that is already burning they think that the insults they are receiving now are bad just wait  until tomorrow. That poor girl all she wants is what every woman is entitled to respect the love of her husband and family and they only ones who seem to respect her is her parents and her uncle its heartbreaking. I hope soon we see some fan fictions on this sight to off set the bad times happening on the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
 thanks for the update making good efforts thanks.ClapClap
eesha_786 Newbie
eesha_786
eesha_786

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update....

i hate gaushala... what does she have against bharti?? doesnt gaushala realise that bharti cares for them... and that she let the family who insulted her back into the house??

man i hate gaushala :(
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Why didn't Rupesh announce that he's kicking out Mridala?  Surely Bansilal & Kamala wouldn't mind, after what they did to them?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index