The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthi

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hesperus

Hey guys! Smile

Thanks for the nice updeat, laado_007, guess it's quiet a hard work to write always this updeats Clap Concerning phoo_12's post, your Ammaji-liking got out of you, didn't it? LOL Though, you are right, she is a big thickhead who is never willing to give up that easily. But as phoo_12 has mentioned, she hadn't left her precious Raghav, so she won't leave Aditiya. And Adi starts to let himself manipulate by her. Yet I'm sure that Adi and Tanisha will get married, weather Ammaji likes it or not, but they won't return to America, I think.

Aw, I pity Karan too, poor him Unhappy I just hate it, how Ammaji and Joginder behave towards him, he really doesn't deserve it. By the way, he doesn't go to college, does he? That's just not fair Pinch

Missed Jhanvi in yesterday's episode; they showed too much of Ammaji and co. Hope today will be more scenes with her Tongue

Best regards,
Hesperus <3

I used to find it difficult to write the updates. I used to get bored half way and remembering all the details and writing it, used to be a challenge. But now, I have kind of got the hang of it, so its a little easier now! Moreover, post leap, I really enjoy doing the updatesBig smile
Sang_hari used to do the updates before me. She did it almost everyday for over a year, I guess!!

Really, hats off to herStarClap
Coming to the soap, I dont see anything wrong in a grand mother wanting her grandson to stay back in IndiaConfused
Moreover, as Anu said, Adi seems to be a spineless idiot. So even if Tanisha became junior Sunheri, I wouldn't blame herOuch

Edited by laado_007 - 28 January 2011 at 12:29pm
nazlina Senior Member
nazlina
nazlina

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
awesome update ....thanxxxx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index