Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

It's scary how ppl absolutely relish being mean!!! (Page 9)

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

But question do you yourself think its right for people to say negative things about them when they haven't done anything? if they did something or whatever then its understandable why fans would have a problem but they're getting bashed for no reason - just because they're a couple and they've come on sbs? if people dont like them together on tv or otherwise - change the channel on the remote, dont watch the videos with them in it or read any articles about them. Its that simple! no need to be nasty!

Buddy.......I can do what u r saying to ignore something that I don't likeWinkEven I do so often too....And I m not one them who bash or give some harsh comments to someone's public blogsEmbarrassed.....we discuss anything we don't like in our own place....but all r not same infact majority of them go for that criticism & bashing only....U can't shut mouths of thousands of people....Unhappy Any ways I want to finish this debate here at least from my side....As U said before U don't like DB or GC much & I m not Fan of them either...... I don't care if they r couple or 7 yrs or 7 births.....Only reason I watch the show is DDEmbarrassed

Wah wah ChinkiClap. Tumhare har shabd mein dum haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lazybee-

InnerPeace IF-Dazzler
InnerPeace
InnerPeace

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Finally someone with some sense…gosh I really dread coming here nowadays looking at some of the things that are being posted. I know everyone has the right to voice their opinion but there is a limit to it. I know some ppl do it for a laugh and some just love to criticize but whatever the reason ppl should not forget that actors are also human beings and they too have feelings. I think it's time ppl put their weapons away and realize that if the fans of the show start bashing the actors, it gives room for other show fans to bash the actors too which is a downfall for the show eventually. I know an actor has to face admiration as well as criticism but at the end of the day, everything should be in moderation. GC and DD are giftedly amazing actors and just like how you need both hands to clap, they are what makes Maaneet. So maybe we should concentrate more on the show rather than other things and also remember that no one is perfect and everyone has the right to live their own life. Just my POV…no hard feelings intended.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatlily_k25Arwen.Silentsoul

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

But question do you yourself think its right for people to say negative things about them when they haven't done anything? if they did something or whatever then its understandable why fans would have a problem but they're getting bashed for no reason - just because they're a couple and they've come on sbs? if people dont like them together on tv or otherwise - change the channel on the remote, dont watch the videos with them in it or read any articles about them. Its that simple! no need to be nasty!
but some people actually watch the videos and read the articles so that they get more fodder for viciousness... Ouch

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by summi16

I don't like the way she talks and I don't like the way she behaves. For me she sounds rude and over confident. So that's why I get mad. And I hope Gurmeet should understand that most of his fans supports him because of the character he plays in Geet, not because he is Gurmeet. So he should keep his private life private. Whatever he does with his girlfriend is not our business. The thing is we were forced to watch those things. See today also from the heading of the SBS video we don't know what are they going to show. So out of curiosity I watched it and my mood got so pissed off. Next week my exam but cannot concentrate on studies also because my mood is so off. The people who upload videos at least give us a warning that this video has this type of footage. We are very young girls and we have our own dreams and daydreams. So let us live in our own dream world. PLS don't shatter it. Love you all........sumi
my dear girl.... GC's not asking for ur opinion on his choice of a life partner.... and next time before watching the videos make sure u read the comments on it... so that u know beforehand if u want to watch it or not... Smile

Edited by kunataanya - 27 January 2011 at 8:03pm

Silentsoul

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InnerPeace

Finally someone with some sense'gosh I really dread coming here nowadays looking at some of the things that are being posted. I know everyone has the right to voice their opinion but there is a limit to it. I know some ppl do it for a laugh and some just love to criticize but whatever the reason ppl should not forget that actors are also human beings and they too have feelings. I think it's time ppl put their weapons away and realize that if the fans of the show start bashing the actors, it gives room for other show fans to bash the actors too which is a downfall for the show eventually. I know an actor has to face admiration as well as criticism but at the end of the day, everything should be in moderation. GC and DD are giftedly amazing actors and just like how you need both hands to clap, they are what makes Maaneet. So maybe we should concentrate more on the show rather than other things and also remember that no one is perfect and everyone has the right to live their own life. Just my POV'no hard feelings intended. 

ya... even i dread comin to the forum nowadays... for fear of reading something nasty... Ouch

happygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

Originally posted by InnerPeace

Finally someone with some sense'gosh I really dread coming here nowadays looking at some of the things that are being posted. I know everyone has the right to voice their opinion but there is a limit to it. I know some ppl do it for a laugh and some just love to criticize but whatever the reason ppl should not forget that actors are also human beings and they too have feelings. I think it's time ppl put their weapons away and realize that if the fans of the show start bashing the actors, it gives room for other show fans to bash the actors too which is a downfall for the show eventually. I know an actor has to face admiration as well as criticism but at the end of the day, everything should be in moderation. GC and DD are giftedly amazing actors and just like how you need both hands to clap, they are what makes Maaneet. So maybe we should concentrate more on the show rather than other things and also remember that no one is perfect and everyone has the right to live their own life. Just my POV'no hard feelings intended. 

ya... even i dread comin to the forum nowadays... for fear of reading something nasty... Ouch

There is too much discussion on true fans and false fans that makes this forum nasty tooOuch

-lazybee-

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

There is too much discussion on true fans and false fans that makes this forum nasty tooOuch
who's talking about true and false fans? how are fans true or false anyway? there is no such thing as a 'true' fan... u either like the actor or u don't like the actor... if u don't like the actor there's nothing false about it... just that one should never forget that an actor is also human and hence should not behave in an inhumane manner towards that person... 

lily_k25

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

People have no life! That's why! Damn extremists and their freaky words
seriously!!!! people are so obsessed with the show that they believe they own the actors involved and believe that the actors should live their life according to the so called fans' whims and fancies... some of these 'fans' really scare me... such obsession is so unhealthy... Ouch

I agree with you. Those kind of fans are the ones who scribe the actors names on their chests, stand in front of the mirror and stutter 'Ggggggu-rrrr-meeeeeet' ROFL. Jokes apart! Those people disgust me! Dead We have little Nain-tara's running around freely everywhere!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2lily_k25

Go to top