Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

It's scary how ppl absolutely relish being mean!!! (Page 8)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
@kuls11: Thanks for the info, but as far Gurmeet got much popularity in Geet and everyone knows this, Star One doesn't get much TRPs coz it doesn't have access to many, otherwise they have much viewers than imagine, beside this, Gurmeet becomes first at number one position in IF when he joined Geet, everyone knows this.....

Well, the other jodis u mentioned, they don't talk about eachother in every and each interview.............

About KSG, thought he didn't mention Shraddha all time, he had a blog here too, how it ended? We all know it.......

As far for award, I never count on awards function, being it for serials or films, coz they r mostly fixed and rigged......

Anyway, I am off from this topic, coz I know we would never agree, bye.......

Edited by temorocks - 27 January 2011 at 5:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006-lazybee-_Darling_

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

I think many actors do too misuse words and reply without manners, so we can't expect all viewers to shut their mouths......

U can just ignore the comments.........
fine.. if an actor's behaving in that manner according to u why should the viewer do the same?
* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

People should just let GC be. Its ridiculous the amount of negative comments there is to read. I love Gurti as do so many people on this forum and yes I soooooo wish they were together in real life but i know it aint gonna happen because GC has been with DB for years and this is just a show. Honestly if there is sbb/sbs or articles written abt GC and DB just ignore it! You get yourselves upset and others by making such comments. Seriously what do u get out of it? by u making comments GC isn't gna leave DB. I've seen comments where people say they dont really care abt GC they just love Maan - so why do u comment bad then anyway?!! about GC or DB. We dont know GC/DD/DB on a personal level and just put urself in DB's place and u saw such comments written about u just because ur the lead guy's fiance/gf how would u like it?!!  We are here because we love Geet/Maan and the show. Just enjoy that!

I don't have anything against this post or any one...just for the red line sentence...No body can takes no one's place...U r saying put urself in DB's self though its not possible(I m not GC fan at all) but just to assume if I m at her place I won't go for this type of any personal life publicity when I know I m only getting negative review & such harsh & bad comments....Ouch....If u have courage to publicize yr personal life then u have to be ready to get all the types of criticisms as well.....There is difference between ordinary person & star's life.....I m not saying they r not human being but they have to be extra careful for their any public appearance, interview or any statements...No offense just my POV....

I wasn't saying for one to take her place - i said put yourself in her place - i meant to say for a minute obviously forgot that part (meaning imagine obviously its not physically possible to be DB lol)  but yea if they do go on sbb/sbs then they still have fans from when they did ppaw or ramayan that might actually want to see them together in a segment. Im not crazy abt GC and DB and havent seen them in those shows but i understand theres a real and reel life.
Even if they do go infront of the media whats wrong in that? thats up to them but that doesnt mean they have to listen to people's negative comments - they are human and they have their own lives. Why should they have to listen to people's criticism? if its about work and their acting then fair enough but not because they're together and you dont like them as a couple - how is that justified?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunat

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by kunataanya

I am not justifying any, I am not in anyone's side, I think both sides at fault, being anyone GC's fan or any celeb fan doesn't mean to support this celeb blindly, he is a human being and he do mistakes, he did already so many mistakes which he seems never learned from and so the fans who r bashing him are at fault, I am not his fan, I am only his fan as MSK, otherwise not, it's my POV, no offence.......

i don't support GC blindly either... there are a quite a few things about him that i don't like... i have not seen yesterday's sbb/sbs either coz i know that i'm not interested in his personal life beyond geet... 
why can't the people who claim that they like only MSK and dislike GC stop bothering about what he does or does not do in his life? if he has done mistakes why bother about them at all? 

I never knew GC before Geet, I saw some of his pics, but was never impressed, so no comments about other things than him as MSK for me.......
Well fans play a huge part in celeb life, u can say shut up to some, but u can shut the whole world, I don't blame them, why people don't talk about DD thought I read that she is committed? That is coz she never make it on public, she knows well how to keep on her personal life a private, not a publicity stunt, so much we say, but we can't hide the fact that these actors pay for what they do them selves, we can't blame the viewers only, as there is a say, no smoke without a fire.........

If you dont know....GC before...Geet than you have limited knowledge....He was big star ...not in If world.....but in real world....His show ramayan ruled NDTV Imagine for2 years with TRP of 2.5....Geet not even touched half of that poplulatiy.....He got 2 awards for Ramayan....not even nominated for....for GEET........DD is not commited.....first this information is not right at all...........yes fans do contribute....alot to success...of starts....if few actors...after jilting their wife....and doing multiple timing...can stay in top 10 of IF world....GC will definitely main his stardum in IF world.....while sticking to his GF.......Karan Kundra and Krithika Kamra....do display their love openly..on SBS and SBB....but noone has problem with their.......open love display because they are onscreen and offscreen couple........I can count many more...like KSG and Shrdaha....KSG and Nicole....go watch theri segment.....

Thanks so much for mentioning this...the Ramayan was really his breakout role and he and Debina did such a wonderful job there - it reached so many people and was so loved.  My whole family has rewatched it on disc twice already, and we still love GC's beautiful portrayal of Sri Ram. I know people love him as MSK - I do too! - but i don't think it's fair to say it was GHSP that made him popular.  Actually, I think it might be fairer to say it was GC who, with Drashti, made GHSP popular!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatSilentsoul

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

I wasn't saying for one to take her place - i said put yourself in her place - i meant to say for a minute obviously forgot that part (meaning imagine obviously its not physically possible to be DB lol)  but yea if they do go on sbb/sbs then they still have fans from when they did ppaw or ramayan that might actually want to see them together in a segment. Im not crazy abt GC and DB and havent seen them in those shows but i understand theres a real and reel life.
Even if they do go infront of the media whats wrong in that? thats up to them but that doesnt mean they have to listen to people's negative comments - they are human and they have their own lives. Why should they have to listen to people's criticism? if its about work and their acting then fair enough but not because they're together and you dont like them as a couple - how is that justified?
Whether SBS or SBB they r paid to do that...Its entertainment business....Criticism comes free..I don't have any prob if  their fans from their previous shows want to see them together in those segments.....But everything whether Fame or criticism comes in package only....Ouch.....People or fans  can't criticize them according their wish...EmbarrassedIf 100 people wants u to be there but 100000 others want u not to be there then U have to think whether u want to go there or not....If they still want to do something for their previous fans they can do it.....but all the time when they 'll do it response of fans will be same....this is something never ending type thing...it ends when his Stardom finishes......

_Darling_

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

Whether SBS or SBB they r paid to do that...Its entertainment business....Criticism comes free..I don't have any prob if  their fans from their previous shows want to see them together in those segments.....But everything whether Fame or criticism comes in package only....Ouch.....People or fans  can't criticize them according their wish... so u agree with me on this point yea?EmbarrassedIf 100 people wants u to be there but 100000 others want u not to be there then U have to think whether u want to go there or not....If they still want to do something for their previous fans they can do it how? and even if they did something else they will still get criticised like u said - so its like a no win situation.....but all the time when they 'll do it response of fans will be same....this is something never ending type thing...it ends when his Stardom finishes.....i agree - unfortunately it will still go on but this ruins the atmosphere for everyone

But question do you yourself think its right for people to say negative things about them when they haven't done anything? if they did something or whatever then its understandable why fans would have a problem but they're getting bashed for no reason - just because they're a couple and they've come on sbs? if people dont like them together on tv or otherwise - change the channel on the remote, dont watch the videos with them in it or read any articles about them. Its that simple! no need to be nasty!

Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 27 January 2011 at 6:46pm

Silentsoul

summi16 Groupbie
summi16
summi16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
I don't like the way she talks and I don't like the way she behaves. For me she sounds rude and over confident. So that's why I get mad. And I hope Gurmeet should understand that most of his fans supports him because of the character he plays in Geet, not because he is Gurmeet. So he should keep his private life private. Whatever he does with his girlfriend is not our business. The thing is we were forced to watch those things. See today also from the heading of the SBS video we don't know what are they going to show. So out of curiosity I watched it and my mood got so pissed off. Next week my exam but cannot concentrate on studies also because my mood is so off. The people who upload videos at least give us a warning that this video has this type of footage. We are very young girls and we have our own dreams and daydreams. So let us live in our own dream world. PLS don't shatter it. Love you all........sumi

Edited by summi16 - 27 January 2011 at 7:13pm
-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

But question do you yourself think its right for people to say negative things about them when they haven't done anything? if they did something or whatever then its understandable why fans would have a problem but they're getting bashed for no reason - just because they're a couple and they've come on sbs? if people dont like them together on tv or otherwise - change the channel on the remote, dont watch the videos with them in it or read any articles about them. Its that simple! no need to be nasty!

Buddy.......I can do what u r saying to ignore something that I don't likeWinkEven I do so often too....And I m not one them who bash or give some harsh comments to someone's public blogsEmbarrassed.....we discuss anything we don't like in our own place....but all r not same infact majority of them go for that criticism & bashing only....U can't shut mouths of thousands of people....Unhappy Any ways I want to finish this debate here at least from my side....As U said before U don't like DB or GC much & I m not Fan of them either...... I don't care if they r couple or 7 yrs or 7 births.....Only reason I watch the show is DDEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006happygolucky

Go to top