Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

It's scary how ppl absolutely relish being mean!!! (Page 6)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

Originally posted by temorocks

How many topics r made on the same issue? Ermm
well how many times will a person be bashed and ridiculed just for living his life in his own terms and with the people he loves?? Ermm

Well it's not viewers fault when the celeb make his personal life an open book to people, with full on publicity, why to blame the viewers?........

if the viewer does not like how a celebrity conducts himself in public then that displeasure can be put across by the viewer in a more civil and humane manner.... are u really justifying all those hateful comments which are being made against fellow human beings? u do realise that GC and DB are humans... some of the comments being made against them make them sound like unruly monsters... are u really justifying that?

I am not justifying any, I am not in anyone's side, I think both sides at fault, being anyone GC's fan or any celeb fan doesn't mean to support this celeb blindly, he is a human being and he do mistakes, he did already so many mistakes which he seems never learned from and so the fans who r bashing him are at fault, I am not his fan, I am only his fan as MSK, otherwise not, it's my POV, no offence.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006sindu_gurti

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

People should just let GC be. Its ridiculous the amount of negative comments there is to read. I love Gurti as do so many people on this forum and yes I soooooo wish they were together in real life but i know it aint gonna happen because GC has been with DB for years and this is just a show. Honestly if there is sbb/sbs or articles written abt GC and DB just ignore it! You get yourselves upset and others by making such comments. Seriously what do u get out of it? by u making comments GC isn't gna leave DB. I've seen comments where people say they dont really care abt GC they just love Maan - so why do u comment bad then anyway?!! about GC or DB. We dont know GC/DD/DB on a personal level and just put urself in DB's place and u saw such comments written about u just because ur the lead guy's fiance/gf how would u like it?!!  We are here because we love Geet/Maan and the show. Just enjoy that!

@red - do those people realise how hypocritical they sound... Confused

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

People should just let GC be. Its ridiculous the amount of negative comments there is to read. I love Gurti as do so many people on this forum and yes I soooooo wish they were together in real life but i know it aint gonna happen because GC has been with DB for years and this is just a show. Honestly if there is sbb/sbs or articles written abt GC and DB just ignore it! You get yourselves upset and others by making such comments. Seriously what do u get out of it? by u making comments GC isn't gna leave DB. I've seen comments where people say they dont really care abt GC they just love Maan - so why do u comment bad then anyway?!! about GC or DB. We dont know GC/DD/DB on a personal level and just put urself in DB's place and u saw such comments written about u just because ur the lead guy's fiance/gf how would u like it?!!  We are here because we love Geet/Maan and the show. Just enjoy that!

I don't think they sound hypocritical, coz u can be a fan of an actor as of one character, but not actually a fan of the actor himself......

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

Clearly not - its quite sad to c how people thinkOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunat

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kuls11

What a sensible post.....I was seeing this wave of hatred of actor personal life...and his girl friend....I dont understand one thing what they did to them...that they arespewing venom all around.....If you want to enjoy the show leave it and move on....spare others to enjoy this show....who love to like onscreen couple....not their offscreen...life.....,,,Can't believe people are using so low grade languague for that segment when he or she didnt do anything....to them.....HE is not like his onscreen persona MSK.....its not his fault .....that you can;t diffrentiate as viewer between....real actors and reel characters......offscreen friendship and onscreen chemistry.......

GEET is full of diffusional fans who react in weird way when their...illusion strikes real earth..and  then they come with 100 rulebook for actors and none for themselves

thank u.... Hug 
yes i cannot for the life of me understand how some people just thrive on spewing venom... u are right... these 'fans' are a delusional lot... they cannot differentiate between what is real and reel... 

They are definitely delusional ones ...Anytime GC and DD accpeted in front of whole world....that thye are in love.....give me single  segment....where they accepted they are more than friends....IF they invented GURTI out of Maneet.....ITS not his fault....he will definitely not leave his long time girl friend for whims and fancies of few fans....who thrive on creating a delusion world ......and when reality hit them hard ....they losses their complete mental balance.....start spewing venom and venom all around.....

aanyakunat

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

I am not justifying any, I am not in anyone's side, I think both sides at fault, being anyone GC's fan or any celeb fan doesn't mean to support this celeb blindly, he is a human being and he do mistakes, he did already so many mistakes which he seems never learned from and so the fans who r bashing him are at fault, I am not his fan, I am only his fan as MSK, otherwise not, it's my POV, no offence.......

i don't support GC blindly either... there are a quite a few things about him that i don't like... i have not seen yesterday's sbb/sbs either coz i know that i'm not interested in his personal life beyond geet... 
why can't the people who claim that they like only MSK and dislike GC stop bothering about what he does or does not do in his life? if he has done mistakes why bother about them at all? 
aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

I don't think they sound hypocritical, coz u can be a fan of an actor as of one character, but not actually a fan of the actor himself......

of course its hypocritical... if a person is just a fan of the actor as the character then they should only be bothered about the acting on the show and not what the actor does outside the show... 

lily_k25

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

i don't support GC blindly either... there are a quite a few things about him that i don't like... i have not seen yesterday's sbb/sbs either coz i know that i'm not interested in his personal life beyond geet... 
why can't the people who claim that they like only MSK and dislike GC stop bothering about what he does or does not do in his life? if he has done mistakes why bother about them at all? 

I never knew GC before Geet, I saw some of his pics, but was never impressed, so no comments about other things than him as MSK for me.......
Well fans play a huge part in celeb life, u can say shut up to some, but u can shut the whole world, I don't blame them, why people don't talk about DD thought I read that she is committed? That is coz she never make it on public, she knows well how to keep on her personal life a private, not a publicity stunt, so much we say, but we can't hide the fact that these actors pay for what they do them selves, we can't blame the viewers only, as there is a say, no smoke without a fire.........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006sindu_gurti_Darling_

Go to top