Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

It's scary how ppl absolutely relish being mean!!! (Page 5)

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

How many topics r made on the same issue? Ermm
well how many times will a person be bashed and ridiculed just for living his life in his own terms and with the people he loves?? Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *lily_k25SilentsoulKhatamKahani

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

well how many times will a person be bashed and ridiculed just for living his life in his own terms and with the people he loves?? Ermm

Well it's not viewers fault when the celeb make his personal life an open book to people, with full on publicity, why to blame the viewers?........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006SATHYA88_Darling_

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

I'm sorry to rake up this topic again now... i'm sure it's done to death today... i came back home after a tiring day... came to the forum to watch today's episode and see what all gossip and news i missed about geet... but the only thing i saw were people being absolutely horrible about some sbb/sbs segments... most people probably watch these segments online... these people can avoid watching something when they know they are not gonna like it... when u know that these segments are about an actor (who people love hating) and his personal life and when u know u are not gonna like it why watch it?? some of the comments i see around here and FB are downright brutal... why do some people derive pleasure by putting other people down?? how low can anyone stoop that their sole purpose in life seem to revolve around brutally bashing and tarnishing the image of someone who has done nothing but entertain us onscreen for the past couple of months? what difference does it make to anybody's life what an actor does it his/her personal life? even i'm not the biggest fan of the actor's personal life... but then i understand that the guy is different from his on screen character and i just leave it at that... why can't people leave stuff that they don't like and concentrate on just enjoying the show? but no... so many people seem to watch the show only to pinpoint at so called mistakes of the actor... i don't post much either here or in geet fb... but some fans' behaviour sickened me so much that i felt like leaving the show itself... thank u to all those people here and all over the geet fandom for making me realise time and again that human beings in general are a vicious lot..

What a sensible post.....I was seeing this wave of hatred of actor personal life...and his girl friend....I dont understand one thing what they did to them...that they arespewing venom all around.....If you want to enjoy the show leave it and move on....spare others to enjoy this show....who love to like onscreen couple....not their offscreen...life.....,,,Can't believe people are using so low grade languague for that segment when he or she didnt do anything....to them.....HE is not like his onscreen persona MSK.....its not his fault .....that you can;t diffrentiate as viewer between....real actors and reel characters......offscreen friendship and onscreen chemistry.......

GEET is full of diffusional fans who react in weird way when their...illusion strikes real earth..and  then they come with 100 rulebook for actors and none for themselves

Edited by kuls11 - 27 January 2011 at 5:12pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *aanyakunatlily_k25Arwen.mysterygurl142749erFanKhatamKahani

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

People have no life! That's why! Damn extremists and their freaky words
seriously!!!! people are so obsessed with the show that they believe they own the actors involved and believe that the actors should live their life according to the so called fans' whims and fancies... some of these 'fans' really scare me... such obsession is so unhealthy... Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetishlily_k25Arwen.SilentsoulKhatamKahani

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

I agree when there are 100 topics on bashing......why not 100 topics....to support him.....if he want to live on his terms.....GEET is full of diffusional fans who react in weird way when their...illusion strikes real earth....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunat

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
People should just let GC be. Its ridiculous the amount of negative comments there is to read. I love Gurti as do so many people on this forum and yes I soooooo wish they were together in real life but i know it aint gonna happen because GC has been with DB for years and this is just a show. Honestly if there is sbb/sbs or articles written abt GC and DB just ignore it! You get yourselves upset and others by making such comments. Seriously what do u get out of it? by u making comments GC isn't gna leave DB. I've seen comments where people say they dont really care abt GC they just love Maan - so why do u comment bad then anyway?!! about GC or DB. We dont know GC/DD/DB on a personal level and just put urself in DB's place and u saw such comments written about u just because ur the lead guy's fiance/gf how would u like it?!!  We are here because we love Geet/Maan and the show. Just enjoy that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunat

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Well it's not viewers fault when the celeb make his personal life an open book to people, with full on publicity, why to blame the viewers?........

if the viewer does not like how a celebrity conducts himself in public then that displeasure can be put across by the viewer in a more civil and humane manner.... are u really justifying all those hateful comments which are being made against fellow human beings? u do realise that GC and DB are humans... some of the comments being made against them make them sound like unruly monsters... are u really justifying that?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *lily_k25Silentsoul

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

What a sensible post.....I was seeing this wave of hatred of actor personal life...and his girl friend....I dont understand one thing what they did to them...that they arespewing venom all around.....If you want to enjoy the show leave it and move on....spare others to enjoy this show....who love to like onscreen couple....not their offscreen...life.....,,,Can't believe people are using so low grade languague for that segment when he or she didnt do anything....to them.....HE is not like his onscreen persona MSK.....its not his fault .....that you can;t diffrentiate as viewer between....real actors and reel characters......offscreen friendship and onscreen chemistry.......

GEET is full of diffusional fans who react in weird way when their...illusion strikes real earth..and  then they come with 100 rulebook for actors and none for themselves

thank u.... Hug 
yes i cannot for the life of me understand how some people just thrive on spewing venom... u are right... these 'fans' are a delusional lot... they cannot differentiate between what is real and reel... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulKhatamKahani

Go to top