Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

It's scary how ppl absolutely relish being mean!!! (Page 2)

kinnika Senior Member
kinnika
kinnika

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
i couldn't agree more. it's quite pathetic, how immature most ppl are in the way they react to the actors personal life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtiaanyakunat

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Veryyy nice post!!
I'm also tried of reading only bashing and bashing on sbs/sbb segment.
If u don't like someone then simply don't watch him/her.What's the point to announce that u don't like him/her.

i second you dear...he is not maan...i am a die hard fan of gurti and a gurtiann..
.everytime linking darshti with gurmeet is like insulting darshtiAngryAngry..
why the hell on earth she should fall for an almost married guy?
AngryAngryis she so cheapCry...is she behaving so badlyCry...darshti is also a girl..a good girlSmile...she deserves someone like maan...who loves her/flourish her for what she is? respect her....she desrves a lot ....
i am not saying gurmeet is not perfect, is it only gc's girl friendAngryAngry his hindrance to them? if people are thinking like that then its wrong...its not like that...i always think its darshti always, who is least interested in him...for her he is just a co-actor and onset friend...not personal one too...
ShockedShockeddarshti doesnt deserved to be treated like this...try to see darshti's side also...after all she is our princess...dont let her down by linking her with a married/committed guy...please.ShockedShocked..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006partytime11SilentsoulArwen.KhatamKahani

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
wow 7 people like my post?! considering the number of bashers ready to pounce i thought my post would be bashed too... Shocked
sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

wow 7 people like my post?! considering the number of bashers ready to pounce i thought my post would be bashed too... Shocked
your post is actually sweet dear !why expecting bashes.!..these kind of posts is needed for immatures like me.WinkWink..so that we could remain ourselves to stay from all these stuffs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunat

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu1231

your post is actually sweet dear !why expecting bashes.!..these kind of posts is needed for immatures like me.WinkWink..so that we could remain ourselves to stay from all these stuffs...
lol sweet? LOLEmbarrassed actually while making this post i was literally seething with anger... i cannot take vicious bashing even of people whom i don't like... especially the ones which seem to be made to purposely tarnish somebody's image... Ouch
summi16 Groupbie
summi16
summi16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Ask them for some bedroom scenes too. More people will watch and for beginners like us it will be a good lesson to learn before marriage.
yasmijn Groupbie
yasmijn
yasmijn

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I totaly agree. I dont no why people on the if cant except that gc an db are real life partner. Stop interfare in their personel life tumhe koi hakh nahi banta and for dd and gc they are just good friends and doing a show together and they share a wonderfull camestry and you cant except that he just leave his girlfriend and be with dd. Come guys they have been for 7 years together. He not at all like KSG ( i think you all know wat i mean by that). Just leave them alone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

As long as you respect other's opinion no one will  be disrespectful  to your opinionBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

artisticrafiaaanyakunat_innocent_

Go to top