Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

It's scary how ppl absolutely relish being mean!!! (Page 10)

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
@kuls and bhakti,thank u for bringing up the fact that GC was a hit star before Geet only.i find it so funny when people continuously keep saying that he is only famous becoz of geet and no one knew him before that.what these people do not know is that Ramayan was a much more popular show than Geet with a much much wider reach,its absolutely wrong to judge the popularity of an actor from IF,how can people forget that the target audience of serials that is Indian housewives are seldom on IF,probably they don't even know the existence of IF.and Ramayan catered to that audience and hence it was so popular.geet is probably the only star one show which has captured the attention of a part of that target audience,though not fully,also becoz star one is not available everywhere.and i know for a fact that sm of them started watching geet becoz they heard that Gurmeet was in it,why?becoz they had seen Ramayan and loved him in it.i am saying this becoz of personal experience-my family and many others i know started watching the show due to this reason only,and these people hv no idea about IF.IF ranking does not indicate the popularity of an actor,I love GC but i hv to admit that becoz he has max fans on IF,he is not the most popular tv actor,there r others probably whom the people outside IF adore,similarly,I can also say that Gurmeet has thousands of admirers outside IF.Geet has definitely increased Gurmeet's popularity and proven to everybody that he is a terrific versatile actor,but to say that gurmeet is where he is only becoz of geet and becoz of IF fans is so wrong.I hv a great example-Smriti Irani was and still is undoubtedly the most popular television personality in India-just see how many fans she has in IF.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2lily_k25

Go to top