Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

I wasn't saying for one to take her place - i said put yourself in her place - i meant to say for a minute obviously forgot that part (meaning imagine obviously its not physically possible to be DB lol)  but yea if they do go on sbb/sbs then they still have fans from when they did ppaw or ramayan that might actually want to see them together in a segment. Im not crazy abt GC and DB and havent seen them in those shows but i understand theres a real and reel life.
Even if they do go infront of the media whats wrong in that? thats up to them but that doesnt mean they have to listen to people's negative comments - they are human and they have their own lives. Why should they have to listen to people's criticism? if its about work and their acting then fair enough but not because they're together and you dont like them as a couple - how is that justified?

Whether SBS or SBB they r paid to do that...Its entertainment business....Criticism comes free..I don't have any prob if  their fans from their previous shows want to see them together in those segments.....But everything whether Fame or criticism comes in package only.........People or fans  can't criticize them according their wish...😳If 100 people wants u to be there but 100000 others want u not to be there then U have to think whether u want to go there or not....If they still want to do something for their previous fans they can do it.....but all the time when they 'll do it response of fans will be same....this is something never ending type thing...it ends when his Stardom finishes......
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jimzi27

Whether SBS or SBB they r paid to do that...Its entertainment business....Criticism comes free..I don't have any prob if  their fans from their previous shows want to see them together in those segments.....But everything whether Fame or criticism comes in package only.........People or fans  can't criticize them according their wish... so u agree with me on this point yea?😳If 100 people wants u to be there but 100000 others want u not to be there then U have to think whether u want to go there or not....If they still want to do something for their previous fans they can do it how? and even if they did something else they will still get criticised like u said - so its like a no win situation.....but all the time when they 'll do it response of fans will be same....this is something never ending type thing...it ends when his Stardom finishes.....i agree - unfortunately it will still go on but this ruins the atmosphere for everyone

But question do you yourself think its right for people to say negative things about them when they haven't done anything? if they did something or whatever then its understandable why fans would have a problem but they're getting bashed for no reason - just because they're a couple and they've come on sbs? if people dont like them together on tv or otherwise - change the channel on the remote, dont watch the videos with them in it or read any articles about them. Its that simple! no need to be nasty!
Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 13 years ago
summi16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't like the way she talks and I don't like the way she behaves. For me she sounds rude and over confident. So that's why I get mad. And I hope Gurmeet should understand that most of his fans supports him because of the character he plays in Geet, not because he is Gurmeet. So he should keep his private life private. Whatever he does with his girlfriend is not our business. The thing is we were forced to watch those things. See today also from the heading of the SBS video we don't know what are they going to show. So out of curiosity I watched it and my mood got so pissed off. Next week my exam but cannot concentrate on studies also because my mood is so off. The people who upload videos at least give us a warning that this video has this type of footage. We are very young girls and we have our own dreams and daydreams. So let us live in our own dream world. PLS don't shatter it. Love you all........sumi
Edited by summi16 - 13 years ago
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But question do you yourself think its right for people to say negative things about them when they haven't done anything? if they did something or whatever then its understandable why fans would have a problem but they're getting bashed for no reason - just because they're a couple and they've come on sbs? if people dont like them together on tv or otherwise - change the channel on the remote, dont watch the videos with them in it or read any articles about them. Its that simple! no need to be nasty!

Buddy.......I can do what u r saying to ignore something that I don't like😉Even I do so often too....And I m not one them who bash or give some harsh comments to someone's public blogs😳.....we discuss anything we don't like in our own place....but all r not same infact majority of them go for that criticism & bashing only....U can't shut mouths of thousands of people....😔 Any ways I want to finish this debate here at least from my side....As U said before U don't like DB or GC much & I m not Fan of them either...... I don't care if they r couple or 7 yrs or 7 births.....Only reason I watch the show is DD😳
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jimzi27

Buddy.......I can do what u r saying to ignore something that I don't like😉Even I do so often too....And I m not one them who bash or give some harsh comments to someone's public blogs😳.....we discuss anything we don't like in our own place....but all r not same infact majority of them go for that criticism & bashing only....U can't shut mouths of thousands of people....😔 Any ways I want to finish this debate here at least from my side....As U said before U don't like DB or GC much & I m not Fan of them either...... I don't care if they r couple or 7 yrs or 7 births.....Only reason I watch the show is DD😳

Wah wah Chinki👏. Tumhare har shabd mein dum hai😆
InnerPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Finally someone with some sense…gosh I really dread coming here nowadays looking at some of the things that are being posted. I know everyone has the right to voice their opinion but there is a limit to it. I know some ppl do it for a laugh and some just love to criticize but whatever the reason ppl should not forget that actors are also human beings and they too have feelings. I think it's time ppl put their weapons away and realize that if the fans of the show start bashing the actors, it gives room for other show fans to bash the actors too which is a downfall for the show eventually. I know an actor has to face admiration as well as criticism but at the end of the day, everything should be in moderation. GC and DD are giftedly amazing actors and just like how you need both hands to clap, they are what makes Maaneet. So maybe we should concentrate more on the show rather than other things and also remember that no one is perfect and everyone has the right to live their own life. Just my POV…no hard feelings intended.

aanyakunat thumbnail

but some people actually watch the videos and read the articles so that they get more fodder for viciousness... 

aanyakunat thumbnail
Originally posted by: summi16

I don't like the way she talks and I don't like the way she behaves. For me she sounds rude and over confident. So that's why I get mad. And I hope Gurmeet should understand that most of his fans supports him because of the character he plays in Geet, not because he is Gurmeet. So he should keep his private life private. Whatever he does with his girlfriend is not our business. The thing is we were forced to watch those things. See today also from the heading of the SBS video we don't know what are they going to show. So out of curiosity I watched it and my mood got so pissed off. Next week my exam but cannot concentrate on studies also because my mood is so off. The people who upload videos at least give us a warning that this video has this type of footage. We are very young girls and we have our own dreams and daydreams. So let us live in our own dream world. PLS don't shatter it. Love you all........sumi

my dear girl.... GC's not asking for ur opinion on his choice of a life partner.... and next time before watching the videos make sure u read the comments on it... so that u know beforehand if u want to watch it or not... 😊
Edited by kunataanya - 13 years ago
aanyakunat thumbnail
Originally posted by: InnerPeace

Finally someone with some sense'gosh I really dread coming here nowadays looking at some of the things that are being posted. I know everyone has the right to voice their opinion but there is a limit to it. I know some ppl do it for a laugh and some just love to criticize but whatever the reason ppl should not forget that actors are also human beings and they too have feelings. I think it's time ppl put their weapons away and realize that if the fans of the show start bashing the actors, it gives room for other show fans to bash the actors too which is a downfall for the show eventually. I know an actor has to face admiration as well as criticism but at the end of the day, everything should be in moderation. GC and DD are giftedly amazing actors and just like how you need both hands to clap, they are what makes Maaneet. So maybe we should concentrate more on the show rather than other things and also remember that no one is perfect and everyone has the right to live their own life. Just my POV'no hard feelings intended. 

ya... even i dread comin to the forum nowadays... for fear of reading something nasty... 
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kunataanya

ya... even i dread comin to the forum nowadays... for fear of reading something nasty... 

There is too much discussion on true fans and false fans that makes this forum nasty too