Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: temorocks

I never knew GC before Geet, I saw some of his pics, but was never impressed, so no comments about other things than him as MSK for me.......
Well fans play a huge part in celeb life, u can say shut up to some, but u can shut the whole world, I don't blame them, why people don't talk about DD thought I read that she is committed? That is coz she never make it on public, she knows well how to keep on her personal life a private, not a publicity stunt, so much we say, but we can't hide the fact that these actors pay for what they do them selves, we can't blame the viewers only, as there is a say, no smoke without a fire.........

as i said before the viewers or the fans have the right to voice their opinions... but there is a manner in which it is done... there is a clear difference between constructive criticism and plain bashing which the viewer does not seem to understand... 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: kunataanya

as i said before the viewers or the fans have the right to voice their opinions... but there is a manner in which it is done... there is a clear difference between constructive criticism and plain bashing which the viewer does not seem to understand... 

I think many actors do too misuse words and reply without manners, so we can't expect all viewers to shut their mouths......

U can just ignore the comments.........
aanyakunat thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhakti2

Thank you so much for much needed post!  What strikes me as so strange is that GC in his real life is the person that most people would actually respect so much - he is faithful and true to the person he loves.  No, he and his character do not have the same personality...that would just be weird anyway, seeing as how MSK is a piece of fiction...but his personality as far as one can see from media is that of an upstanding, lovely, emotionally intact adult.  I can really see how he related to and essayed the role of Sri Ram so well.  Meanwhile, everyone is mentally bimar and acting as though he is betraying some law of nature by not being involved with his coworker, which disrespects both of them on so many levels it is mind-boggling. If they find a difference between his real and reel personalities, this only shows his amazing skills as an actor.  Why not just praise for a job incredibly well done and let him go home in peaceat the end of the day?  Bas, na?

well said... 👏 the fact that one can clearly see the difference between GC and MSK shows the guy's acting prowess... why not concentrating on that aspect of him instead of constantly finding faults?? 
Silentsoul thumbnail

I never knew GC before Geet, I saw some of his pics, but was never impressed, so no comments about other things than him as MSK for me.......
Well fans play a huge part in celeb life, u can say shut up to some, but u can shut the whole world, I don't blame them, why people don't talk about DD thought I read that she is committed? That is coz she never make it on public, she knows well how to keep on her personal life a private, not a publicity stunt, so much we say, but we can't hide the fact that these actors pay for what they do them selves, we can't blame the viewers only, as there is a say, no smoke without a fire.........

If you dont know....GC before...Geet than you have limited knowledge....He was big star ...not in If world.....but in real world....His show ramayan ruled NDTV Imagine for2 years with TRP of 2.5....Geet not even touched half of that poplulatiy.....He got 2 awards for Ramayan....not even nominated for....for GEET........DD is not commited.....first this information is not right at all...........yes fans do contribute....alot to success...of starts....if few actors...after jilting their wife....and doing multiple timing...can stay in top 10 of IF world....GC will definitely main his stardum in IF world.....while sticking to his GF.......Karan Kundra and Krithika Kamra....do display their love openly..on SBS and SBB....but noone has problem with their.......open love display because they are onscreen and offscreen couple........I can count many more...like KSG and Shrdaha....KSG and Nicole....go watch theri segment.....
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

People should just let GC be. Its ridiculous the amount of negative comments there is to read. I love Gurti as do so many people on this forum and yes I soooooo wish they were together in real life but i know it aint gonna happen because GC has been with DB for years and this is just a show. Honestly if there is sbb/sbs or articles written abt GC and DB just ignore it! You get yourselves upset and others by making such comments. Seriously what do u get out of it? by u making comments GC isn't gna leave DB. I've seen comments where people say they dont really care abt GC they just love Maan - so why do u comment bad then anyway?!! about GC or DB. We dont know GC/DD/DB on a personal level and just put urself in DB's place and u saw such comments written about u just because ur the lead guy's fiance/gf how would u like it?!!  We are here because we love Geet/Maan and the show. Just enjoy that!

I don't have anything against this post or any one...just for the red line sentence...No body can takes no one's place...U r saying put urself in DB's self though its not possible(I m not GC fan at all) but just to assume if I m at her place I won't go for this type of any personal life publicity when I know I m only getting negative review & such harsh & bad comments........If u have courage to publicize yr personal life then u have to be ready to get all the types of criticisms as well.....There is difference between ordinary person & star's life.....I m not saying they r not human being but they have to be extra careful for their any public appearance, interview or any statements...No offense just my POV....
aanyakunat thumbnail

That is not hypocritical, many people talk about the actors, thought they r not fans of them, coz the actors under the limelight, they r in field where they r like an open book for the people, everyone talks, being it fan or not........

Waise, to know about GC or many other actors don't need to be a fan of them, coz his personal life and many other actors' personal lives r open for many.........

just because an actor's life is an open book does it mean that the viewers should stoop so low that they ruthlessly bash the actor and actually enjoy doing it?? 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@kuls11: Thanks for the info, but as far Gurmeet got much popularity in Geet and everyone knows this, Star One doesn't get much TRPs coz it doesn't have access to many, otherwise they have much viewers than imagine, beside this, Gurmeet becomes first at number one position in IF when he joined Geet, everyone knows this.....

Well, the other jodis u mentioned, they don't talk about eachother in every and each interview.............

About KSG, thought he didn't mention Shraddha all time, he had a blog here too, how it ended? We all know it.......

As far for award, I never count on awards function, being it for serials or films, coz they r mostly fixed and rigged......

Anyway, I am off from this topic, coz I know we would never agree, bye.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
aanyakunat thumbnail

I think many actors do too misuse words and reply without manners, so we can't expect all viewers to shut their mouths......

U can just ignore the comments.........

fine.. if an actor's behaving in that manner according to u why should the viewer do the same?
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Originally posted by: jimzi27

I don't have anything against this post or any one...just for the red line sentence...No body can takes no one's place...U r saying put urself in DB's self though its not possible(I m not GC fan at all) but just to assume if I m at her place I won't go for this type of any personal life publicity when I know I m only getting negative review & such harsh & bad comments........If u have courage to publicize yr personal life then u have to be ready to get all the types of criticisms as well.....There is difference between ordinary person & star's life.....I m not saying they r not human being but they have to be extra careful for their any public appearance, interview or any statements...No offense just my POV....

I wasn't saying for one to take her place - i said put yourself in her place - i meant to say for a minute obviously forgot that part (meaning imagine obviously its not physically possible to be DB lol)  but yea if they do go on sbb/sbs then they still have fans from when they did ppaw or ramayan that might actually want to see them together in a segment. Im not crazy abt GC and DB and havent seen them in those shows but i understand theres a real and reel life.
Even if they do go infront of the media whats wrong in that? thats up to them but that doesnt mean they have to listen to people's negative comments - they are human and they have their own lives. Why should they have to listen to people's criticism? if its about work and their acting then fair enough but not because they're together and you dont like them as a couple - how is that justified?
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

If you dont know....GC before...Geet than you have limited knowledge....He was big star ...not in If world.....but in real world....His show ramayan ruled NDTV Imagine for2 years with TRP of 2.5....Geet not even touched half of that poplulatiy.....He got 2 awards for Ramayan....not even nominated for....for GEET........DD is not commited.....first this information is not right at all...........yes fans do contribute....alot to success...of starts....if few actors...after jilting their wife....and doing multiple timing...can stay in top 10 of IF world....GC will definitely main his stardum in IF world.....while sticking to his GF.......Karan Kundra and Krithika Kamra....do display their love openly..on SBS and SBB....but noone has problem with their.......open love display because they are onscreen and offscreen couple........I can count many more...like KSG and Shrdaha....KSG and Nicole....go watch theri segment.....

Thanks so much for mentioning this...the Ramayan was really his breakout role and he and Debina did such a wonderful job there - it reached so many people and was so loved.  My whole family has rewatched it on disc twice already, and we still love GC's beautiful portrayal of Sri Ram. I know people love him as MSK - I do too! - but i don't think it's fair to say it was GHSP that made him popular.  Actually, I think it might be fairer to say it was GC who, with Drashti, made GHSP popular!