Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kunataanya

if the viewer does not like how a celebrity conducts himself in public then that displeasure can be put across by the viewer in a more civil and humane manner.... are u really justifying all those hateful comments which are being made against fellow human beings? u do realise that GC and DB are humans... some of the comments being made against them make them sound like unruly monsters... are u really justifying that?

I am not justifying any, I am not in anyone's side, I think both sides at fault, being anyone GC's fan or any celeb fan doesn't mean to support this celeb blindly, he is a human being and he do mistakes, he did already so many mistakes which he seems never learned from and so the fans who r bashing him are at fault, I am not his fan, I am only his fan as MSK, otherwise not, it's my POV, no offence.......

aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

People should just let GC be. Its ridiculous the amount of negative comments there is to read. I love Gurti as do so many people on this forum and yes I soooooo wish they were together in real life but i know it aint gonna happen because GC has been with DB for years and this is just a show. Honestly if there is sbb/sbs or articles written abt GC and DB just ignore it! You get yourselves upset and others by making such comments. Seriously what do u get out of it? by u making comments GC isn't gna leave DB. I've seen comments where people say they dont really care abt GC they just love Maan - so why do u comment bad then anyway?!! about GC or DB. We dont know GC/DD/DB on a personal level and just put urself in DB's place and u saw such comments written about u just because ur the lead guy's fiance/gf how would u like it?!!  We are here because we love Geet/Maan and the show. Just enjoy that!

@red - do those people realise how hypocritical they sound... ðŸ˜•

I don't think they sound hypocritical, coz u can be a fan of an actor as of one character, but not actually a fan of the actor himself......

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail

Clearly not - its quite sad to c how people think
Silentsoul thumbnail

thank u.... ðŸ¤— 
yes i cannot for the life of me understand how some people just thrive on spewing venom... u are right... these 'fans' are a delusional lot... they cannot differentiate between what is real and reel... 

They are definitely delusional ones ...Anytime GC and DD accpeted in front of whole world....that thye are in love.....give me single  segment....where they accepted they are more than friends....IF they invented GURTI out of Maneet.....ITS not his fault....he will definitely not leave his long time girl friend for whims and fancies of few fans....who thrive on creating a delusion world ......and when reality hit them hard ....they losses their complete mental balance.....start spewing venom and venom all around.....

aanyakunat thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

I am not justifying any, I am not in anyone's side, I think both sides at fault, being anyone GC's fan or any celeb fan doesn't mean to support this celeb blindly, he is a human being and he do mistakes, he did already so many mistakes which he seems never learned from and so the fans who r bashing him are at fault, I am not his fan, I am only his fan as MSK, otherwise not, it's my POV, no offence.......

i don't support GC blindly either... there are a quite a few things about him that i don't like... i have not seen yesterday's sbb/sbs either coz i know that i'm not interested in his personal life beyond geet... 
why can't the people who claim that they like only MSK and dislike GC stop bothering about what he does or does not do in his life? if he has done mistakes why bother about them at all? 
aanyakunat thumbnail

I don't think they sound hypocritical, coz u can be a fan of an actor as of one character, but not actually a fan of the actor himself......

of course its hypocritical... if a person is just a fan of the actor as the character then they should only be bothered about the acting on the show and not what the actor does outside the show... 

i don't support GC blindly either... there are a quite a few things about him that i don't like... i have not seen yesterday's sbb/sbs either coz i know that i'm not interested in his personal life beyond geet... 
why can't the people who claim that they like only MSK and dislike GC stop bothering about what he does or does not do in his life? if he has done mistakes why bother about them at all? 

I never knew GC before Geet, I saw some of his pics, but was never impressed, so no comments about other things than him as MSK for me.......
Well fans play a huge part in celeb life, u can say shut up to some, but u can shut the whole world, I don't blame them, why people don't talk about DD thought I read that she is committed? That is coz she never make it on public, she knows well how to keep on her personal life a private, not a publicity stunt, so much we say, but we can't hide the fact that these actors pay for what they do them selves, we can't blame the viewers only, as there is a say, no smoke without a fire.........

bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for much needed post!  What strikes me as so strange is that GC in his real life is the person that most people would actually respect so much - he is faithful and true to the person he loves.  No, he and his character do not have the same personality...that would just be weird anyway, seeing as how MSK is a piece of fiction...but his personality as far as one can see from media is that of an upstanding, lovely, emotionally intact adult.  I can really see how he related to and essayed the role of Sri Ram so well.  Meanwhile, everyone is mentally bimar and acting as though he is betraying some law of nature by not being involved with his coworker, which disrespects both of them on so many levels it is mind-boggling. If they find a difference between his real and reel personalities, this only shows his amazing skills as an actor.  Why not just praise for a job incredibly well done and let him go home in peaceat the end of the day?  Bas, na?

of course its hypocritical... if a person is just a fan of the actor as the character then they should only be bothered about the acting on the show and not what the actor does outside the show... 

That is not hypocritical, many people talk about the actors, thought they r not fans of them, coz the actors under the limelight, they r in field where they r like an open book for the people, everyone talks, being it fan or not........

Waise, to know about GC or many other actors don't need to be a fan of them, coz his personal life and many other actors' personal lives r open for many.........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next