Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

It's scary how ppl absolutely relish being mean!!!

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I'm sorry to rake up this topic again now... i'm sure it's done to death today... i came back home after a tiring day... came to the forum to watch today's episode and see what all gossip and news i missed about geet... but the only thing i saw were people being absolutely horrible about some sbb/sbs segments... most people probably watch these segments online... these people can avoid watching something when they know they are not gonna like it... when u know that these segments are about an actor (who people love hating) and his personal life and when u know u are not gonna like it why watch it?? some of the comments i see around here and FB are downright brutal... why do some people derive pleasure by putting other people down?? how low can anyone stoop that their sole purpose in life seem to revolve around brutally bashing and tarnishing the image of someone who has done nothing but entertain us onscreen for the past couple of months? what difference does it make to anybody's life what an actor does it his/her personal life? even i'm not the biggest fan of the actor's personal life... but then i understand that the guy is different from his on screen character and i just leave it at that... why can't people leave stuff that they don't like and concentrate on just enjoying the show? but no... so many people seem to watch the show only to pinpoint at so called mistakes of the actor... i don't post much either here or in geet fb... but some fans' behaviour sickened me so much that i felt like leaving the show itself... thank u to all those people here and all over the geet fandom for making me realise time and again that human beings in general are a vicious lot... 

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

RatiKoniyasmijnsasasa-loninithi07Nandita5hasiiiJaanbuntykinnikaneha1779PGirnbhakti2sihusvijaya77maaneet_piscessindu_gurtiAnu-AnanyaInnerPeaceDoJinsweet_angel27eminentserendipity2..VeenaGcian..DMKJ_VBbangaloreslily_k25* ~ Roshni ~ *FingerFetish-pixie-KissTheSkyArwen.-Kash-jnawazSilentsoulmysterygurl1427-SMay31-49erFanrickksswan20-Priti11-maanmeet1Infinitedreamspickachu-Mrs.MSK-blackb28KhatamKahani

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

I'm sorry to rake up this topic again now... i'm sure it's done to death today... i came back home after a tiring day... came to the forum to watch today's episode and see what all gossip and news i missed about geet... but the only thing i saw were people being absolutely horrible about some sbb/sbs segments... most people probably watch these segments online... these people can avoid watching something when they know they are not gonna like it... when u know that these segments are about an actor (who people love hating) and his personal life and when u know u are not gonna like it why watch it?? some of the comments i see around here and FB are downright brutal... why do some people derive pleasure by putting other people down?? how low can anyone stoop that their sole purpose in life seem to revolve around brutally bashing and tarnishing the image of someone who has done nothing but entertain us onscreen for the past couple of months? what difference does it make to anybody's life what an actor does it his/her personal life? even i'm not the biggest fan of the actor's personal life... but then i understand that the guy is different from his on screen character and i just leave it at that... why can't people leave stuff that they don't like and concentrate on just enjoying the show? but no... so many people seem to watch the show only to pinpoint at so called mistakes of the actor... i don't post much either here or in geet fb... but some fans' behaviour sickened me so much that i felt like leaving the show itself... thank u to all those people here and all over the geet fandom for making me realise time and again that human beings in general are a vicious lot... 

totally agree with you. But I do not care. I will still enjoy the show and anything shown on GC/DD on sbs/Sbb

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirn..VeenaGcian..aanyakunatblackb28

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunat

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Def agree, much needed post!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatbangalores

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
i so wholeheartedly agree...

i wish people would understand...

aanyakunat

jyoti01 Senior Member
jyoti01
jyoti01

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
very well said. 
I wud like to ask all these who are giving negative/bashing posts.....if u were in love with someone and that person was away for 2 months....what wud be yr reaction when u see him/her after that long period........why such hypocracy and double standards.....let them have and enjoy their personal life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RatiKoniaanyakunatbangalores

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti01

very well said. 
I wud like to ask all these who are giving negative/bashing posts.....if u were in love with someone and that person was away for 2 months....what wud be yr reaction when u see him/her after that long period........why such hypocracy and double standards.....let them have and enjoy their personal life

exactly.... i mean both are very good friends and donot wish to get involvd in any other way then why are ppl unnecessarily creating an issue... i mean can they not be happy that he is happy being with the one he loves...

aanyakunat

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Veryyy nice post!!
I'm also tried of reading only bashing and bashing on sbs/sbb segment.
If u don't like someone then simply don't watch him/her.What's the point to announce that u don't like him/her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtiaanyakunat

Go to top