India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Whatever u had... whatever u did...

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Sincere request CVs.......... whatever u had for breakfast, lunch and dinner................ Whatever u had for snacks.................. whichever side of the bed u got down from.............. wherever u went that day...................... whosoever's face u first saw in the morning........... whatever clothes u wore............................ anything u did the day u wrote this complete sequence(including what is to come tomorrow).............
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ do those all again and continue giving us such sweetly,romantic, intensely passionate(tomorrow's precap) scenes plz...............then we can tolerate without groaning any of the AA scenes u decide to dish out to us................(.just keep it to those 3 to 4 minute max).
Today after so many days the show was back to  it being abt Maaneet and not AA........... LOVED IT. Thank U
so much.
Everything was just perfect.

(p.s.-personally more so as i have been screaming my throat hoarse asking abt why u people aren't exploring the track where before Geet clarifies his misconception she should try to get close to Maan and he would try to resist her,, better still she should just go ahead and seduce him.........)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29Absoluvsaanjh11blackb28bobby13rocks

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
that is so true !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta13

that is so true !!

Thank u....................
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
u r right but still i have few points geet saying ur room and maan said nothing why it is their room now.
why i am missing the feeling i wanted to feel abt newly wedded maneet they were better before .
god they were sleeping like bro-sisLOLLOLLOLLOL
i am veryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry cv want us to bash them urgghhhh so we r and those bd wid mote mote haath yucks .epi was good but missed so many things that we had thought

tazeen_29

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

u r right but still i have few points geet saying ur room and maan said nothing why it is their room now.
why i am missing the feeling i wanted to feel abt newly wedded maneet they were better before .
god they were sleeping like bro-sisLOL
i am veryAngry cv want us to bash them urgghhhh so we r and those bd wid mote mote haath yucks .epi was good but missed so many things that we had thought

But Sanjh think abt it if the CVs progress in this way we will get more intimate scenes and romantic ones with nok-jhok too that way no monotony and we will always be eager to see what next the Cvs have planned for us.....Like today it was good to see Maan resisting.... and her solo dance was fantastic...... Anyway it seems as if it is building up in crescendo and that by Saturday Geet would have either have seduced him or after knowing the cause and after she clears his misconception(hopefully,i am keeping my fingers crossed) we get to see our dream.......................belated......SR...HAI  !!!!!!
But ur correct he should have said "our room"

Edited by khushi_4ever - 27 January 2011 at 11:51am

saanjh11

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
We hope that we wld get to see what we want to see that post marraige act but i dont know something is really seems missing, maaneet essence and above that these BD ruin all the scenes, why they didnt utilise AA scene today instead of giving us maaneet BD torture.......

khushi_4ever

artisticrafia Goldie
artisticrafia
artisticrafia

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Welll saidd..i agreeThumbs Up

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
BDs do make the scene less intense but as opposed to AA scenes are they tolerable for a few seconds???? i think that is how we got that much Maaneet scenes yesterday.

Edited by khushi_4ever - 27 January 2011 at 11:05pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index