India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I am worried for ABHAY & PIYA..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
VIOLA..!! What an episode yaar..I felt like the time went like a jiffy & teh episode was over ..and GOD the precap saved me to survive at least..Aw..Abhay coming CLOSE TO PIYA..!! What else we could ask for ..!!isint it..??
NOW..coming to the actual point..of this post..God forbid..but I am actually not liking this KABIR getting angry that ABHAY  disconnected  his phone call so maybe later when PIYA recovers he might try to spoil everybodys mind with that thing,..and also ..I AM SO SO worried ..if Piya tells that she got a note that ABhay was theer and that is why she went out..what THEN?...Most of all the precap was simpkly superb And I am also have a RACING HEART..thinking that he is OBVIOUSLY going to kiss her on her lips or should I say give her LIFE through his super power mouth to mouth..kinda thing..awwwwwww...How DIVINE that is..!! But what if someone sees him..taking out that O2 thing yaar..!!??

God this ABHAY & PIYA are making me go so weak in their love sometimes..I am worried can someone console me..!!!?????

But yes I do have a Brighter side that This show has been so surprising & outstanding in trapping us unguarded in all aspects and winning over us..SO thats the only HOPE I have ..that all my fears will be just a FARCE..!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988--AROMAL--Hot_Indo_Chilly-sim-Ritzieragzz.

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Whatever happens piya will stand by abhay. She will know that he would never try to kill her....and as far as abhay goes, it's not like he cares about what anyone says or thinks...least of all kabir....and loved abhiya today! They were totally cute!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieTOTAL-ROMANTIC

SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I was actually thinking about that too but Piya knows that Abhay can't do her anything !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--RitzieTOTAL-ROMANTIC

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I just loved the episode so much !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieTOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Aawww! Nice post mate... I hope we see a mouth to mourh sorta thing LOL and piya knows abhay can NEVER hurt herr so kabir can bug offf LOL but then I found it sweet how he thought that abhay could come get piya to wake upp <333

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
brilliant postSmile pia knows abhay can never hurt her..he's her angel after all..LOL she'll nevr listen to anythin against him... d precap had my heart racing n hopes soaring towards d skyWink i really hope like u said he kisses her back to health n life..mouth to mouth LOL aawww tht wud be such an awesome awesome sceneDay Dreaming Dancing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index