Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

WHats all the fuss about (Page 2)

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

my dear maneet fans want GHSP should be unique and best in every possible way at least in maneet scenes and that is why this much fuss.

but it is not humanly feasible for the leads to continuously do it. We should accept that fact. so there should be no fuss. despite everything GC/DD/CV make it beautiful for us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefillepickachu

summi16 Groupbie
summi16
summi16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
If you like body doubles than I have an idea. Send both lead actors for holidays. So lots of money will be saved. I have watched so many tv serials and I think all others will work like these people. So why the exception for them. Technology ka zamaanaa hain. Just take a pretty face and make a serial with body doubles

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jwalamukhi

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
i agree but my question is why to go for maneet scenes always? they can do parallel tracks with other characters.
sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

u r right but still i have few points geet saying ur room and maan said nothing why it is their room now.
why i am missing the feeling i wanted to feel abt newly wedded maneet they were better before .
god they were sleeping like bro-sisLOL
i am veryAngry cv want us to bash them urgghhhh so we r and those bd wid mote mote haath yucks .epi was good but missed so many things that we had thought
dear why bashing cv's? poor souls..they are managing with bd's when actors are not available..they are atleast making an attempt not to hurt us...i love cv's yar..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
the point isnotof WHY using body double.The main point is WHY at THIS Point..we all have been waiting for them to be husband and wife, the intense scene..TRPs would have been at a rise..but wow! what have they done spoiled the scene with zero intensity.. the bed scene i todays episode was PATHETIC
mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
@jwalamukhi
Babe...99% ppl watch Geet only for Maneet n why shouldn't they...they are the maajor TRP earners. show main 2 se zyada Annie Arjun ke scenes aaye toh 10 threads khulenge to take them outta the show. 

They can't help but have BDs.....they have to finish a certain amt of work every day acc to the channel rules.

As for  how the other shows manage....well, the storylines of other shows have different tracks and parallel leads....also they have only 4-5 days a week...ours is 6 days......Also the Valentine's day special is coming up so they must be tied up with that.

I know we all cherish the Maneet scenes n watch them 16,357times on youtube, par yaar...socho, agar Drashti aur Gurmeet aur bemaar hone lage  (due to stress n work timings) and LEAVE the show...we'll only have ourselves to blame cuz we made such a fuss. 

I was completely into the show n couldn't take my eyes off their expressions n faces to realize that a body double was being used. I freaking coudn't breathe ...the scene was SO good. Muuuahhh...love u CV/DD/GC.
rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I don't mind if they use BD but not in intense scenes. It ruins everything!
RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
even though i hated the bds i agree with you....

Go to top