WHats all the fuss about - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sanjh1234

u r right but still i have few points geet saying ur room and maan said nothing why it is their room now.
why i am missing the feeling i wanted to feel abt newly wedded maneet they were better before .
god they were sleeping like bro-sis😆
i am very😡 cv want us to bash them urgghhhh so we r and those bd wid mote mote haath yucks .epi was good but missed so many things that we had thought
dear why bashing cv's? poor souls..they are managing with bd's when actors are not available..they are atleast making an attempt not to hurt us...i love cv's yar..
the point isnotof WHY using body double.The main point is WHY at THIS Point..we all have been waiting for them to be husband and wife, the intense scene..TRPs would have been at a rise..but wow! what have they done spoiled the scene with zero intensity.. the bed scene i todays episode was PATHETIC
@jwalamukhi
Babe...99% ppl watch Geet only for Maneet n why shouldn't they...they are the maajor TRP earners. show main 2 se zyada Annie Arjun ke scenes aaye toh 10 threads khulenge to take them outta the show. 

They can't help but have BDs.....they have to finish a certain amt of work every day acc to the channel rules.

As for  how the other shows manage....well, the storylines of other shows have different tracks and parallel leads....also they have only 4-5 days a week...ours is 6 days......Also the Valentine's day special is coming up so they must be tied up with that.

I know we all cherish the Maneet scenes n watch them 16,357times on youtube, par yaar...socho, agar Drashti aur Gurmeet aur bemaar hone lage  (due to stress n work timings) and LEAVE the show...we'll only have ourselves to blame cuz we made such a fuss. 

I was completely into the show n couldn't take my eyes off their expressions n faces to realize that a body double was being used. I freaking coudn't breathe ...the scene was SO good. Muuuahhh...love u CV/DD/GC.
I don't mind if they use BD but not in intense scenes. It ruins everything!
even though i hated the bds i agree with you....
Very well said but I can't get one thing that why they have shooted for the sequence separately & why not together.Actors have definitely the right to go on a vacation after all they r human beings & not machines.Its the duty of the CV's to take good care of the sequences specially of the lead duos & not make it a farce.If both of them would have done the scene together instead of doing it seperately then we could have relished it more. Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago