India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

WHats all the fuss about

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Guys, Big Deal if Body Doubles were used. Every show has a body double. In a daily soap woh toh imperative hain hi. It can't be helped ya. given the hectic schedules and timings and the work to be done....it'll be crazy on our part to expect the leads to be there always.

Lets keep in mind that the CVs are doing a gr8 job getting n catering to us exactly what we demand...we got a dream wedding, sexy dances, maan on a horse, DD n GC's separate n joint interviews. Lets not be too demanding n greedy and keep asking the CVs or complaining about this stuff.

We shouldn't forget that if the lead pair could shoot all the time, then they wouldn't have needed the BDs in the 1st place,  at all. Just because we love the show doesn't mean we analyse n crib about every single thing about it.

Everytime a body double's used we have 5 -6 posts immediately...lets relax and just enjoy the show and not have expectations from them.....it's better that way

Ever thought that GC n DD must probably be getting exhausted everyday and they must be craving thier friends' n family circles's company.
Debs just came back so shouldn't guru get time off (I'm not saying he's on leave...just hypothetically)
Drashti must be getting fed up of not having enuf sleep n must be missing her friends
the crew also needs rest...recuperation is a must. We can't expect our favourite actors to works so hard that it takes a toll on their personal lives and relationships. Would you like it if any of the 2 left the show because of the stressful  job?WE'd all stop watching...so forget why someone's absent. just enjoy the scene shown to you.

Just my opinion.No offense to anybody.

SO let us be good fans n ignore these tiny things.
love u all
Amruta

Edited by mechantefille - 28 January 2011 at 4:40am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Punjaban10ukdesigirlkdg129PGirnkinnikaneha1779sravsssheenu32artisticrafiaMg777AbsoluvAmoureux-Priti11-SilentsoulRajeevGurtiFan-Kash-Giraffidaepickachu

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Nice Post. Clap Agree to you Amruta.. Very Well said... Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnAbsoluv

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

GUys, BIg Deal if Body Doubles were used. Every show has a body double. In a daily soap woh toh imperative hain hi. It can't be helped ya. given the hectic schedules and timings and the work to be done....it'll be crazy on our part to expect the leads to be there always.

Lets keep in mind that the CVs are doing a gr8 job getting n catering to us exactly what we demand...we got a dream wedding, sexy dances, maan on a horse, DD n GC's separate n joint interviews. Lets not be too demanding n greedy and keep asking the CVs or complaining about this stuff.

We shouldn't forget that if the lead pair could shoot all the time, then they wouldn't have needed the BDs in the 1st place,  at all. Just because we love the show doesn't mean we analyse n crib about every single thing about it.

Everytime a body double's used we have 5 -6 posts immediately...lets relax and just enjoy the show and not have expectations from them.....it's better that way

Ever thought that GC n DD must probably be getting exhausted everyday and they must be craving thier friends' n family circles's company.
Debs just came back so shouldn't guru get time off (I'm not saying he's on leave...just hypotheticaly)
Drashti must be getting fed up of not having enuf sleep n must be missing her friends
the crew also needs rest...recuperation is a must. We can't expect ourfavourite actors to works so hard that it takes a toll on their personal lives and relationships. Would you like it if any of the 2 left the show because if the stressful   job?WE'd all stop watching...so forget why someone's absent. just enjoy the scene shown to you.

love u all
Amruta

Binog!!. this is the most sane post I have seen since morning. You ahev analysed the situation perfectly. If there are body doubles, i don't want anyone to point it out to me.  I never notice.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Originally posted by mechantefille

GUys, BIg Deal if Body Doubles were used. Every show has a body double. In a daily soap woh toh imperative hain hi. It can't be helped ya. given the hectic schedules and timings and the work to be done....it'll be crazy on our part to expect the leads to be there always.

Debs just came back so shouldn't guru get time off (I'm not saying he's on leave...just hypotheticaly)
the crew also needs rest...recuperation is a must. We can't expect ourfavourite actors to works so hard that it takes a toll on their personal lives and relationships. Would you like it if any of the 2 left the show because if the stressful   job?WE'd all stop watching...so forget why someone's absent. just enjoy the scene shown to you.

love u all
Amruta

Binog!!. this is the most sane post I have seen since morning. You ahev analysed the situation perfectly. If there are body doubles, i don't want anyone to point it out to me.  I never notice.
I meant BINGO. spelt it wrong. Its all the snow shovelling I have done today

kay

mechantefille

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Veryyy nice!!!
Loveeee ur post!!
Veryyy sensible one!!
I don't know why people in their entertainment forget that the cvs and actors r also HUMANS!!
They also need time for themselves!

mechantefille

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
my dear maneet fans want GHSP should be unique and best in every possible way at least in maneet scenes and that is why this much fuss.
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
u r right but still i have few points geet saying ur room and maan said nothing why it is their room now.
why i am missing the feeling i wanted to feel abt newly wedded maneet they were better before .
god they were sleeping like bro-sisLOLLOLLOLLOL
i am veryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry cv want us to bash them urgghhhh so we r and those bd wid mote mote haath yucks .epi was good but missed so many things that we had thought

Go to top