Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

01/27/2011: RAKT SAMBANDH triumphs!!! (Page 2)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

Thank you for the wonderful update.
Have Sandhya divorced Yuvraj?

I don't know the law, but I think the marriage would be null & void to start w/, and would be annulled by the court on the grounds that Yuvraj is not biologically a man.  In the US, several states have explicitly defined marriage as a union of only a man & a woman, and nothing  else as a result of state propositions (this is mainly to combat the demands that Gay marriage be recognized by law) I dunno whether it's the case in India, but if it is, then it would seem that Sandhya wouldn't even need to go thru a divorce.

I agree w/ Krystal above - Sandhya would have remembered that Sarla/DK had told her sisters that she was Vrinda, and  she could have come up w/ that explaination, and then after her sisters refused, gone into her childhood memories.  But I'm glad she didn't resort to the CD: her last words to Sunita  were that the  Jagirdars didn't believe anything w/o proof, and then played it to her.  But they are Savratkars, not Jagirdars, so the difference here would  be the legendary Rakt Sambandh (I know, I know, I can hear you snicker LOL)

I also think that while Yuvraj may be under the illusion that his secret is safe, the case against them on all those murders necessarily involves knowledge of his secret, and now his family  has no  power to prevent it from coming out.  Also, when they  go to  jail, as they  showed the last time Yuvraj was about to be imprisoned in Mumbai, they do a body search, which would have exposed his secret as well.  So I don't know how Yuvraj expects his secret to remain one.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 28 January 2011 at 2:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eesha_786KS_MinionPirated_Fun

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
^^^ Especially, with his whole family interred...Sandhya's Father's murder alone would neccessitate the secret's coming out.
NiharikaMishra Goldie
NiharikaMishra
NiharikaMishra

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Vrish, for giving a wonderful caption to the post,

RAKT SAMBANDH triumphs!!!

is the perfect caption!!
Actually I had decided on All izz well but my internet crashed before I could update the title. Never mind, the new one's better.....

Talking abt the episode, to tell the truth, I'll be really missing the Jagirdar madness but as the things are apparent, I don't think we'll get much of them except for Yuvraj. I hope the Neerdhya reconciliation track is as interesting as the revenge track was, and hoping the comic relief track whose foundation was laid by Vrinda-PK-Sheela trio if taken to a next level by Damodar.

Edited by nikkie - 27 January 2011 at 10:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eesha_786KS_Minion.Vrish.

Go to top