Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

01/27/2011: RAKT SAMBANDH triumphs!!!

NiharikaMishra Goldie
NiharikaMishra
NiharikaMishra

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreeyourmitteesha_786sc19pappy123Pinki_Baulmilwebravneetgillp0lkad0tmanya7878mitumi***Anu***desi-galqurabmm1985KhaLidaHsamirah23pul18-sia-Athene.Vrish.imagine-addictprinceznasajnieSophia21ammoos

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Nikki

Great episode you got to update Thumbs Up  I got yesterday's watershed episode when Sandhya finally sent her sasural to their sasural, and today, you got to cover her 4 tais and her moment w/ them Embarrassed

The first half of the episode was beautiful.  I knew that all the sisters would have doubts, thanks to Sarla's brilliant plot.  The way Sandhya proved her case was beautiful, although Sarla did warn Shreya that Vrinda knows everything about Sandhya's history, so I wonder how Shreya got over that - just by feeling Sandhya's heart? Ermm But it was incredibly touching, when Sandhya described to each of them what they had done for her, and how she had never forgotten it.  And the sisters hugging each other was a sight to behold, and the most touching one to date.

By the looks of it, Sandhya has told them everything, if they want to get her married again.  Since she's already picked Neeraj Dancing that's out of the question until she finds him.  But they know that Yuvraj is a eunuch, so she's no longer recognized as a married woman by the look of it. (Incidentally, by the look of it, even Shradhya should look for a new guy, after dumping that loser Rohit.  Even Gunga's accomplice  would be an improvement)  And since she's told them that she only wants Neeraj, guess they'll help her find him.  Incidentally, don't they have any photos of the Janmasthami celebrations, when he won that contest?  Adi, Sakshi, Jayesh, Shreya and all the kids have seen him.

Damodar, when he  visited Yuvraj (how come they showed no-one else?  I guess the other Jagirdars are all gone, just when we're voting on banners that must include them) - what is he, some bozo?  He knows that Sandhya has possessed everything of Yuvraj, and yet, he tells him that he needs his expenses re-imbursed?  And Yuvraj just promises him everything, and he then points out to him how he has nothing?  How stupid is he - if Sandhya & Gayatri are murdered, the case against Yuvraj will collapse just due to that?  Generally, in criminal cases, it's the State vs the criminal, so the case against the Jagirdars is independent of Sandhya, Gayatri Devi, etc.  Or do the CVs have no idea of these legal facts?  He then makes Yuvraj promise half  his property, telling him that once they are released, they'll get their  property back.  Sez who - they just signed it all away! Wacko

Also, if Sandhya gets killed, how does her property become Yuvraj's - especially if she has her marriage overturned, which she's bound to do very quickly, especially since she knows that Neeraj is alive?  She'll want  to find him and restore him to full health.

And Yuvraj - after all this, is still concerned about his raz being spilt?  Hello, that has to be known in the case that's being put together - after all, the plaintiffs will need to show a motive for the murder, and that's where this just has to come out.  And Sandhya is bound to tell her sisters everything that happened to date, and let them know that her marriage, as far as she's concerned, is null & void since Yuvraj is a eunuch.  So how does the question of Yuvraj's raz remaining a raz even remain?  Either Damodar is incredibly stupid, which he ain't, given how he's made a career out of pick pocketing, or he thinks others are, which is just as dangerous.  His assurance to Yuvraj sounded like that of a snake oil salesman.

Raghu-da - how stupid is he really - to believe someone who cheated him twice, and now wants one of his enemies liquidated?  And does he really believe Dammy when he tells him to give him just 2 crores & keep the rest for himself, when in fact, Dammy would much rather do the opposite, if even that.  For no reason, Raghu is making an enemy out of Sandhya.  And is he such an idiot that he thinks that if he eliminates somebody, he'd get half her property?  Shouldn't he first find out what's legally going on w/ this girl & what are the facts about her, b4 sending in his goons?  The property under discussion is already under auction, if it hasn't happened already.  The proceeds would all go to Sandhya, who can then do whatever she likes w/ it.  He'd be better off contacting Sandhya, telling her that this person wants her dead, and then ask her for money for giving her such valuable info.  He'd have a better chance.

P.S. Did  Sandhya complete the auction, as you mentioned?  Wouldn't it have taken some days to plan it, and it wouldn't have been possible for her to return to Mumbai?  What I think is that the auctioneers are the ones who get to auction the property, and give her the net proceeds: she doesn't have to be in Gwalior @ all!  Also, Yuvraj neglected to tell Damodar that this is what Sandhya is doing, so that Damodar would go ahead w/ the hit job?  So Yuvraj is taking Damodar for a ride as well?  It's funny to see Yuvraj, Damodar & Raghu-da making plans for property that is no longer even Sandhya's ROFL What are they gonna do - try & rob her?

Edited by _Vrish_ - 27 January 2011 at 3:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eesha_786p0lkad0tbmm1985desi-galsamirah23Athene

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

I really liked the episode today. The first half was so beautiful and the second half proves that Neeradhya will meet soon. Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eesha_786desi-gal.Vrish.

eesha_786 Newbie
eesha_786
eesha_786

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I'm so happy that Sandhya is back with her sisters and is ready to find Neeraj.. i just hope Neeraj realises he cant kill Sandhya and that she likes him.....and the Jagidaar family do not succeed in any of their stupid plans. I hope Sandhya does something to stop them like she always finds a way to stop them :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pul18Athene.Vrish.

eesha_786 Newbie
eesha_786
eesha_786

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Good Episode...loved the song aswell whilst all the sisters were together. Wish some one can upload it somehow :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Athene

eesha_786 Newbie
eesha_786
eesha_786

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I miss Vrinda now :( but am sooo happy that Sandhya is back :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Athene

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the wonderful update.
Have Sandhya divorced Yuvraj?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Me, I didnt find the emotional drama too heart-touching. Yup. Like, all that warbling seemed somewhat "Extra" to me. Sandhya , as any normal person,would have been forewarned in her mind that her sisters would be far from accepting her outright after she steps into their house. Wacko
All she had to do was go off straight with "See, girls, i AM your girl Sandhya...i know this, this and all this". The emotions should've come later. Instead, her pleading and begging with her sisters, that she would never insult her dead Baba etc etc made no sense. The dialogues were piled-on, and didnt have much of an impact, I felt.

The rest was okay....eagerly waiting for the next turns.

Edited by krystal_watz - 27 January 2011 at 7:54pm

Go to top