i want to know your response for it time slot - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I think it may work for some people, but for the most part like people have already said, the slot is not ideal, as most people cannot make it, which is why it is based on fan-following and advertising for the show to do well, since there will be less people watching TV and changing channels at that time of day. All we can do is hope for the best and support as much as we can. Also as a note, I think for those here that cannot make the time slot, I know in US we have digital recorders or even in India they have recording things like VCR, if you can't make it record the show so it can still get the TRPs. Try not to watch on YouTube otherwise the views are not calculated in TRPs unless it is on Imagines channel. 😊
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MJHT4life

I think it may work for some people, but for the most part like people have already said, the slot is not ideal, as most people cannot make it, which is why it is based on fan-following and advertising for the show to do well, since there will be less people watching TV and changing channels at that time of day. All we can do is hope for the best and support as much as we can. Also as a note, I think for those here that cannot make the time slot, I know in US we have digital recorders or even in India they have recording things like VCR, if you can't make it record the show so it can still get the TRPs. Try not to watch on YouTube otherwise the views are not calculated in TRPs unless it is on Imagines channel. 😊

hey yar i know it is suitable for hosewife or working people but it is little bit difficult for those who are studing  . mjht comes at 9 and dmg at 8 at that most of the people are free and they can easily watch . we try to watch it 's repeat . and lastly we have only one option left yt.
Originally posted by: aancchal

hey yar i know it is suitable for hosewife or working people but it is little bit difficult for those who are studing  . mjht comes at 9 and dmg at 8 at that most of the people are free and they can easily watch . we try to watch it 's repeat . and lastly we have only one option left yt.

Yes yes I completely understand I also do not like the time slot I dont think its right for a new show. But anyhow im not a housewife so I wouldnt know 😆 I am also a student so I understand. I was just saying that on YT try to see if Imagine uploads the episodes on there channel so the TRP can somehow get counted, you know?
this show is not a youth show but a general entrainment show catering to general indian audience comprising house-wives & family

if the show is good ,,,then it will deffo make it's mark

pratigya airs at this time slot only & has very high trps.....so all depends on show's content ...
personally i m fine with the slot
Well timeslot, For me its ok...Coz i usually come online by 12 am...🤣
priya185 thumbnail
for tv its fine but for watching on net vids come up late
gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
na i dnt have ne issue bcoz mujhe to waise bhi net par dekhna hai hehehe
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The time slot is little late.I can only catch the show on youtube or repeats only for now.During summer ,i can watch @10:30.
-Raman- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can't watch it at 10:30 pm...but will try my level best...just have hope from its repeats....9 to 5 university timings...It would be difficult to watch
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i am quite happy with tym slot coz its late and i can watch it easily :)