Yeh Ishq Haaye

India-Forums

   
Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Akshay-Pooja Appreciation Thread!! #1 (Page 6)

AnuN Senior Member
AnuN
AnuN

Joined: 06 July 2005
Posts: 599

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

@bold red: Are you in ur 30's? Shocked Dont mind plz.. Im just a little bit surprised.. Embarrassed
 
Hey.. did I disappoint you dear? I'm 76 born. So I'll be 35 in June this year.. cant reverse my ageUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

hir50 Groupbie
hir50
hir50

Joined: 26 August 2010
Posts: 82

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
add me .....love Raunaoq with Manjari and Pooja :)
luv u Raunaoq :)


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 4341

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuN

Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

@bold red: Are you in ur 30's? Shocked Dont mind plz.. Im just a little bit surprised.. Embarrassed
 
Hey.. did I disappoint you dear? I'm 76 born. So I'll be 35 in June this year.. cant reverse my ageUnhappy
Heyyy.. No plz dont be sad.. Smile I was only surprised because I could never imagine myself coping with so many things at that age.. I mean im just 18, a college going student and I dont even find time to come on IF everyday for long hours, so I was surprised that how come you manage it? Shocked I mean you must be married and kids and hectic life and then you take time out to come here too.. Kuddoooss to you yaar!! Im surprised but in a good way.. Thats soo good to have you here.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuN

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 4341

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hir50

add me .....love Raunaoq with Manjari and Pooja :)
luv u Raunaoq :)


You're added hun.. Welcome to Akshay-Pooja's land!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallion

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 302

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
@Anu and Smitzzz Very touching words and well said guysClapYes that is the reason why i like Pooja over Manjari that she's caring,loving,mature and responsible unlike Manjari who believes in fantasies and tries to impliment her fantasy thoughts in real life,Akshay cant just clean up her mess all his life,i think thats why Manjari had made Akshay her friend  that when she does some mistake he wud solve her problem for her,is that friendship??If it is its just one sided friendship,now just cuz she has gotten her luv she doesn't care about her friendship with Akshay just cuz he didn't go along her for this one time,thats digustingDeadI mean i hav nevr seen Manjari asking about Akshay and his life but always telling him 'bout her worries she just went to him for her own means or to thank him for wat he had done for her and he wud always b there for hre,supporting her and all,how could she hav made a gud life partner to him when her thinking and his is totally different i mean now he may hav wanted to marry her cuz he loves her but in the later life wud their relationship work out like this,i dont think so!!And you guys r right marry a person that loves you thats going to make ur life a whole lot easier...And im sure if Akshay gets married to Pooja he wud come to luv her like she does,its impossible not to!!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuNWooHooHaha21

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 302

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuN

Originally posted by Whitestallion

And yeah AkshayPooja were looking soooo cute when she was trying to make him eat the food!!!Day Dreaming
 
Hey, I was gonig to write about the same.. Pooja is so caring unlike Manjari... she knew Akshay is so upset and sad and he has not eaten anythnig. I wish that stupid Madhu aunty could see how much Pooja cares for everyone.. be it her parents, sisters, Akshey or even she herself( Madhu aunty)..
There is a great saying.. you should marry who loves you.. not whom you love. This is so true for Akshey.. He loves that selfish Manjari who does not even bother about him forget about reciprocating anything. And see Pooja, how much she trusts Akshay and how she knew Akshay will feel so bad as Manjari didn't trust him. Pooja is a kind of girl that no guy can stop himself from falling for. As we could see Akshay realized when she said she didn't eat anything as he had not. I could see this touched him. And he decided to feed her. And she gave it to him instead. This is so symbolic. She can even give the happiness meant for her to him without even thinking twice. I know there are youngsters here who think Akshay will spoil Pooja's life by not telling her the truth or whatever.. but being in late 30s I can say, there is nothing like that. Everyone can move forward and cope up with situations.. just because he does not get married to Manjari, does not mean he wont be able to love Pooja.. He will.. Love is the other name of sacrifice.. Pooja's actions would make him fall for her. Her caring attitude towards him and his mother who always tries to be mean to her. Akshay is lucky to have a girl like Pooja in her like.. He can get all the happiness with her. In fact, its Manjari, with whom he can never stay happy despite loving her as she a very selfish and love becomes too small to make a marrige successful where as caring attitude (giving nature) is something that can get over all difficulties.. Though it does not sound very romantic.. but this is the real truth.
 
Is that wat happened to you??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

AnuN Senior Member
AnuN
AnuN

Joined: 06 July 2005
Posts: 599

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Whitestallion

Originally posted by AnuN

Originally posted by Whitestallion

And yeah AkshayPooja were looking soooo cute when she was trying to make him eat the food!!!Day Dreaming
 
Hey, I was gonig to write about the same.. Pooja is so caring unlike Manjari... she knew Akshay is so upset and sad and he has not eaten anythnig. I wish that stupid Madhu aunty could see how much Pooja cares for everyone.. be it her parents, sisters, Akshey or even she herself( Madhu aunty)..
There is a great saying.. you should marry who loves you.. not whom you love. This is so true for Akshey.. He loves that selfish Manjari who does not even bother about him forget about reciprocating anything. And see Pooja, how much she trusts Akshay and how she knew Akshay will feel so bad as Manjari didn't trust him. Pooja is a kind of girl that no guy can stop himself from falling for. As we could see Akshay realized when she said she didn't eat anything as he had not. I could see this touched him. And he decided to feed her. And she gave it to him instead. This is so symbolic. She can even give the happiness meant for her to him without even thinking twice. I know there are youngsters here who think Akshay will spoil Pooja's life by not telling her the truth or whatever.. but being in late 30s I can say, there is nothing like that. Everyone can move forward and cope up with situations.. just because he does not get married to Manjari, does not mean he wont be able to love Pooja.. He will.. Love is the other name of sacrifice.. Pooja's actions would make him fall for her. Her caring attitude towards him and his mother who always tries to be mean to her. Akshay is lucky to have a girl like Pooja in her like.. He can get all the happiness with her. In fact, its Manjari, with whom he can never stay happy despite loving her as she a very selfish and love becomes too small to make a marrige successful where as caring attitude (giving nature) is something that can get over all difficulties.. Though it does not sound very romantic.. but this is the real truth.
 
Is that wat happened to you??
 
Hey, not really. I was lucky..  the person I loved is very nice and we are married for 10 yrs now.. But I have seen this in case of a good friend of mine. Actually, it was other way there. The guy had Manjari's qualities... anyways..    

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index