Yeh Ishq Haaye

India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Akshay-Pooja Appreciation Thread!! #1 (Page 5)

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
And yeah AkshayPooja were looking soooo cute when she was trying to make him eat the food!!!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuNWooHooHaha21

AnuN Senior Member
AnuN
AnuN

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Whitestallion

And yeah AkshayPooja were looking soooo cute when she was trying to make him eat the food!!!Day Dreaming

Hey, I was gonig to write about the same.. Pooja is so caring unlike Manjari... she knew Akshay is so upset and sad and he has not eaten anythnig. I wish that stupid Madhu aunty could see how much Pooja cares for everyone.. be it her parents, sisters, Akshey or even she herself( Madhu aunty)..
There is a great saying.. you should marry who loves you.. not whom you love. This is so true for Akshey.. He loves that selfish Manjari who does not even bother about him forget about reciprocating anything. And see Pooja, how much she trusts Akshay and how she knew Akshay will feel so bad as Manjari didn't trust him. Pooja is a kind of girl that no guy can stop himself from falling for. As we could see Akshay realized when she said she didn't eat anything as he had not. I could see this touched him. And he decided to feed her. And she gave it to him instead. This is so symbolic. She can even give the happiness meant for her to him without even thinking twice. I know there are youngsters here who think Akshay will spoil Pooja's life by not telling her the truth or whatever.. but being in late 30s I can say, there is nothing like that. Everyone can move forward and cope up with situations.. just because he does not get married to Manjari, does not mean he wont be able to love Pooja.. He will.. Love is the other name of sacrifice.. Pooja's actions would make him fall for her. Her caring attitude towards him and his mother who always tries to be mean to her. Akshay is lucky to have a girl like Pooja in her like.. He can get all the happiness with her. In fact, its Manjari, with whom he can never stay happy despite loving her as she a very selfish and love becomes too small to make a marrige successful where as caring attitude (giving nature) is something that can get over all difficulties.. Though it does not sound very romantic.. but this is the real truth.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionsmitzzWooHooHaha21

AnuN Senior Member
AnuN
AnuN

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Originally posted by AnuN

I had also come up with Akshja in another post earlier.. but I like Akshoo as well.
Anu I did credit you thats why I said Anu sugggested that name.. Embarrassed It was not my creation.. Embarrassed 

Oh sweety.. nothing meant on those lines.. I was thinking we too are so alike that we could think the same name... But you are so sweet to give me the credit.. lets just share it..Smile

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

smitzz Goldie
smitzz
smitzz

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@ AnuN : Well said. I agree with every word of yours. I too felt the same. The way Akshay stopped and looked deep into her eyes had so much meaning. The fact that Pooja had not eaten anything coz of her care and concern for him, really made an impact on him. She's the best life partner anyone can get. So pure and giving. He did give a very thoughtful look. That's why i said in my post that he has started feeling for her. I'm not a teenager either, we both are in the same boat and i can safely say that theirs is a perfect match Big smile Their relationship is based on mutual respect for each other which is a strong base. I hope he soon realises what a gem he has.

Let alone being in love with him, Manjari failed miserably even in being a friend to him. How quickly she chose to trust Ranbir over Akshay !! So much for being his "best friend" since childhood. She's superficial and selfish. Akshay can never be happy with her. She won't even respect his feelings and care for him. And all he'll be doing is cleaning up her mess all his life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuNWhitestallionWooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Whitestallion

Hey, I was gonig to write about the same.. Pooja is so caring unlike Manjari... she knew Akshay is so upset and sad and he has not eaten anythnig. I wish that stupid Madhu aunty could see how much Pooja cares for everyone.. be it her parents, sisters, Akshey or even she herself( Madhu aunty)..
There is a great saying.. you should marry who loves you.. not whom you love. This is so true for Akshey.. He loves that selfish Manjari who does not even bother about him forget about reciprocating anything. And see Pooja, how much she trusts Akshay and how she knew Akshay will feel so bad as Manjari didn't trust him. Pooja is a kind of girl that no guy can stop himself from falling for. As we could see Akshay realized when she said she didn't eat anything as he had not. I could see this touched him. And he decided to feed her. And she gave it to him instead. This is so symbolic. She can even give the happiness meant for her to him without even thinking twice. I know there are youngsters here who think Akshay will spoil Pooja's life by not telling her the truth or whatever.. but being in late 30s I can say, there is nothing like that. Everyone can move forward and cope up with situations.. just because he does not get married to Manjari, does not mean he wont be able to love Pooja.. He will.. Love is the other name of sacrifice.. Pooja's actions would make him fall for her. Her caring attitude towards him and his mother who always tries to be mean to her. Akshay is lucky to have a girl like Pooja in her like.. He can get all the happiness with her. In fact, its Manjari, with whom he can never stay happy despite loving her as she a very selfish and love becomes too small to make a marrige successful where as caring attitude (giving nature) is something that can get over all difficulties.. Though it does not sound very romantic.. but this is the real truth.
Exactly girl you are right!! Spot on!! Especially the bold blue ones!! Thumbs Up I hope CV's realise this!!
@bold red: Are you in ur 30's? Shocked Dont mind plz.. Im just a little bit surprised.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuN

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

I had also come up with Akshja in another post earlier.. but I like Akshoo as well.
Anu I did credit you thats why I said Anu sugggested that name.. Embarrassed It was not my creation.. Embarrassed 

Oh sweety.. nothing meant on those lines.. I was thinking we too are so alike that we could think the same name... But you are so sweet to give me the credit.. lets just share it..Smile
I dont mind.. Embarrassed

AnuNWhitestallion

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitzz

@ AnuN : Well said. I agree with every word of yours. I too felt the same. The way Akshay stopped and looked deep into her eyes had so much meaning. The fact that Pooja had not eaten anything coz of her care and concern for him, really made an impact on him. She's the best life partner anyone can get. So pure and giving. He did give a very thoughtful look. That's why i said in my post that he has started feeling for her. I'm not a teenager either, we both are in the same boat and i can safely say that theirs is a perfect match Big smile Their relationship is based on mutual respect for each other which is a strong base. I hope he soon realises what a gem he has.

Let alone being in love with him, Manjari failed miserably even in being a friend to him. How quickly she chose to trust Ranbir over Akshay !! So much for being his "best friend" since childhood. She's superficial and selfish. Akshay can never be happy with her. She won't even respect his feelings and care for him. And all he'll be doing is cleaning up her mess all his life.
Exactly!! Spot on!! Thumbs Up Even I hope there is something shown from Akshay's side too.. I dont mind if he doesnt falls in love with her right now but atleast he could be shown feeling for her.. Like tue's one, but I think Akshay's reaction was not really portrayed well.. He should have been shown thinking that Pooja is doing so much for him.. He never thinks abt that and its only Pooja whose soo understanding!! But it was well portrayed by the feeding each other bit then.. Thumbs Up 

AnuNWhitestallion

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Note!

@All: Guys uptil now I have now just two jodi names which are AkshJa and AkshOo.. Are there any more anyone would like to give suggestions for?? Dont be afraid or think bad, just post it, you never know when anyone might like it.. Smile I'll wait till 2moro and then I will open a vote poll and we'll see whichever jodi name gets most votes? Is that fine? Smile

Do reply..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index