WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

***~~Akshay-Pooja Appreciation Thread~~***

Here is presenting to you the lover boy: Akshay

Akshay 

Akshay aka Raunaq Ahuja:

Akshay is the most innocent looking guy, he has such a cute face.. He is one of the leads of the show who is actually in love with someone called Manjari.. But she doesnt love him back and considers him her best friend only.. He is in his mid twenties, he is quiet, sensible, responsible guy, who loves Manjari secretly, but here comes a twist named Pooja.. He has too much on his plate i.e taking care of his widowed mother, running a restaurant' Pooja's father is very fond of him as he fits the bill of a perfect damaad to the tee. For him, Pooja is an innocent girl who is very focused in her career and very supportive to her family.. Also a girl who is simple at heart. He has missed his youth as he had to shoulder the responsibility of running the business and he misses it at times but he is the kind who does not waste time in accumulating regrets, takes life as it comes, works hard and accepts things as they are and is a very chilled out guy but very mature.  He is a strong believer in destiny.

Now here is presenting to you his life partner: Pooja

Puja

Pooja aka Neetu Singh:

Pooja is in her early twenties. She is the eldest daughter of the Chaturwedi's family and the older sister to Manjari (Lead girl). She is the one who makes her parents proud.. She is the adarsh Daughter that every parent wishes to have. She is another innocent girl of this show. She wished to finish her MBA and get a job soon. But now she is in love with Akshay and their engagement celebrations are going on. She is one simple girl who is very simple at heart, loves Akshay blindly and will always be there to support her family.

And together they make our -------- (let everyone decide the couples name then will put it here) LOL .. Ok here's presenting to you the couple:

Akshay-Pooja

Akshay and Puja 

Akshay and Pooja - The jodi we love!! We love to see them together, either smile, cry, hug, romance or even fight.. We will always love them because they not only rock on-screen but also has occupied our hearts!! This jodi has everything in them, the love, emotions, care, friendship, everything possible!! And this is why this jodi rocks!! Big smile

Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 27 January 2011 at 5:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hir50Whitestallionsmitzzsreevijayan-Mema-spamalot

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Rules:

All IF's COC rules to be followed here along with some more:

• Please use appropriate language.
  • Do not abuse anyone, neither the actors nor the characters.
  • Do not talk about other characters or couples here. Only talk about Akshay-Pooja or if need anyone else who is involved with them in that scene.
  • No comparisons here, whatsoever.
  • Please be polite to everyone. Lets keep the friendly atmosphere alive.

Thank-you.. Smile

Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 27 January 2011 at 6:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallion-Mema-spamalot-Swetha-

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Creations (VM's, Avis, Siggies) / Fan Fictions / Anything else.. 

VM's

Credits to mak1306channa,
1) I suggest watch whole of it from 0.23 min onwards.. It has Manjari-Akshay too but just ignore that bit.. Tongue

2) Entirely Akshay-Pooja: Yeh Ishq Haaye - Sardi Ki Dhoop

3) Manjari helping Pooja get ready for the date with Akshay:

More to come soon.. Enjoy these.. Smile

Siggies
 (All by me, Same ones in different colourings- I will be removing it when I make some new ones.. I have also posted these in the YIH Creations Gallery..)

More coming soon!! Wink

Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 28 January 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hir50Whitestallion-Mema-spamalot

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Articles related to Akshay-Pooja:

Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 27 January 2011 at 6:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mema-spamalot-Swetha-

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Droolers of Akshay-Pooja ( My invention of Members) LOL :

WooHooHaha21
Vidya85
Whitestallion
sv003
smitzz
AnuN
-Mema-
 achoose

Anyone who would want to be added plz like all my posts from 1-5 so that I can easily add you, I would have time saved to go and check each page to add members.. So I request to like this and the top post so that I add you.. Thank-you..

Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 06 February 2011 at 11:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hir50Whitestallion-Mema-spamalot-Swetha-

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thank-yoou sooo much guys for not commenting before.. Now you can post, comment, discuss do wahtever you want.. I will be editing my above posts soon and I promise by tonight this AT will be fully ready.. Embarrassed 

Actually the reason I opened this right now is because we are having the lovely scenario of Akshay-Pooja here which is their engagement, so lets have some fun here.. Dancing

Whoever wants to have their names written in the Members section of this AT, plz let me know by commenting here.. Smile

I will be back soon.. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hir50Whitestallionsmitzz-Mema-spamalot-Swetha-

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Ok guys here you go, as I promised I prepared it by tonight!! Smile Hope you guys have fun.. Discuss Akshay-Pooja anytime but do keep commenting and get this going!! Thumbs Up 

PS: if you want anything to be added in any of my posts such as any new creations of Akshay-Pooja or siggies or anything, Just PM me guys with the subject Akshay-Pooja AT.. I will surely add giving credits to you.. Smile

Enjoy guys!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallion-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index